The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But especially when it comes to Disney vloggers - personally, I just think they're long past their expiration date already. It's just the same circle of people doing the same things, showing the same things, tripping over themselves with similar content over and over again.

Seen one, seen them all. I refuse to kiss any of their asses at this point. 🤣
Yessss, absolutely this! These people are like old moldy cheese but somehow still have deluded stans defending even their smelliest garbage content and choices.

Reactions: 3
Yessss, absolutely this! These people are like old moldy cheese but somehow still have deluded stans defending even their smelliest garbage content and choices.
Which reminds me... what's with these vloggers joking, saying that we all knowing what it's like to eat off a trash can. NO, NO... I'd rather juggle my food than eat on top of other people's rancid food with flies and bees about. 🤮 :sick:

Disgusting.

The only time I've used a trash can for anything other than it's intent I was trying to get a timelapse of tomorowland at night and it was the perfect height/location for my camera. Even then I felt weird and hated it.

Reactions: 2
Which reminds me... what's with these vloggers joking, saying that we all knowing what it's like to eat off a trash can. NO, NO... I'd rather juggle my food than eat on top of other people's rancid food with flies and bees about. 🤮 :sick:

Disgusting.

The only time I've used a trash can for anything other than it's intent I was trying to get a timelapse of tomorowland at night and it was the perfect height/location for my camera. Even then I felt weird and hated it.
Because these vloggers revolve their lives around eating and will land on the most convenient place they can find for a meal...like a fly 🪰 on horse 🐴 tit 💩

Yep 👍🏼

I edited because I wasn’t clear.

And I chuckle when she makes a point to let everyone know she cannot finish even small meals because home girl looks like she can eat
I was a bit shocked by your comment as I remember her looking super thin. Has she gained weight due to the theme park diet too?

I was a bit shocked by your comment as I remember her looking super thin. Has she gained weight due to the theme park diet too?
I think she looks like she’s put on weight. I wouldn’t say she’s super thin...but I’m also not fat shaming and saying she’s obese. Just thicker and I am shocked when she says she can’t finish small portions

I like Jackie! She’s very perky, but I feel like she’s sincere. Her videos are more informative than The Trackers.

Reactions: 11
I like Jackie! She’s very perky, but I feel like she’s sincere. Her videos are more informative than The Trackers.
Agreed. I don’t personally enjoy her but she doesn’t irritate me with stupidity like Tim & Jen do. And then there is Michael Kay who just seems high on uppers and bouncing off the walls. I just can’t believe the clips of him I see are a real person.

Reactions: 3
Just realized today is the first Friday that the Slackers are doing their charity highlight and they couldn’t even keep up with it on week one. No video out today. I’m not surprised at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
EXACTLY my point.

I hope some of these vloggers have something to fall back on, but so many of them don't. Because this vlogger thing will end one day.

Many have left real jobs to pursue vlogging (i.e. Tim). Even WDW's Josh left his real job to pursue their new photography / videography business and said before once that he HATES vlogging - like, so why do it? What makes me want to watch you if you flat-out said you HATE vlogging?

Also - both Trackers and Michael Kay put very little money down on homes from $420-450,000 putting all their eggs in one little YouTube Disney vlogger basket that - poof! - could be gone tomorrow and I think many of them felt the heat with the pandemic ramping up in March 2020.

Like you said, you'll see tons of versions of FotA within the next day or two - each fighting to be the first to put out content, repeating content, showing the same thing 10 different ways... hell, even the Trackers eat the same damn food every friggin year they go to these festivals. Do we REALLY need to see them order the filet in Canada again at F&W?

These vloggers are just out of ideas. It's so utterly boring to watch yet I guess we all can't turn away from watching the train wreck, so to speak. 🤣

Except for the Trackholes, I'm honestly glad we have Petey's reviews to read!!! 🤣
those bleeping filets from Canada, every time Tim: “hrmm we’ve never had a good filet from here but ding dang I need to eat steak for steak and BJ day so I’m getting it” then proceeds to wait God knows how long to eat and doesn’t like it...EVERY TIME just go have dinner at Le Cellier so you can actually try the actual meal but I guess since they don’t have hot dogs or cheeseburgers or chicken nuggets he can’t go there

Reactions: 6
Call this an unpopular opinion, I like the vloggers. I actually really like YouTube as a whole. Cream does rise to the when it comes to YouTube. As someone who actually works in traditional broadcast television, I can appreciate the work these people put in. Also I don't love every Disney vlogger but some are better than others. I don't ever wish for the YouTube bubble to burst because it's another Avenue for the industry to go down. But ya'll didn't come here to talk shop.

The skinny, I appreciate the good vlogger and poo poo the tit ones. Pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have met Nate too and he is super nice. I was in his Epcot opening day video in July. Great guy IMO! I can see why he would be annoying though, as his voice is a little too soft for me.

I saw Dev and Michael Kay on New Year's Day in AK and didn't say anything to either of them. Little did I know that the Trackers were also there at the exact same time as we were. I almost went over to Dinoland to see if they were there, but didn't. Now I kind of wish I had, because they were there!!
My wife and I met Nate too. Oddly, we ran into him three days in a row. We walked up to him at Hollywood Studios bc he was just alone in front of the Chinese theater and had a nice conversation with him...super friendly guy. Then bumped into him at MNSSHP and the opening of Galaxy’s Edge. He’d greet us like an old friend which I found amusing. He seems like a real sincere guy in his vlogs too. We have seen or crossed paths with many of these vloggers and Nate seems the most well adjusted for the real world.
On another note, we met Michael Kay and he had his on air shtick going...gave us a “waves of Disney” button and told us to have a magical day 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve only been familiar with the Slackers’ videos for a year so for any veteran griftwatchers out there: was there ever a time they had SOME kind of quality content for the parks? I get the impression that the attention from the channel growth went to these yokels’ heads so whatever meager shred of quality (if it ever existed) just rotted away as they became enamored with their new delusional lifestyle. Hey! We’re two stupid adults who don’t know to rinse rice before cooking it but look we bought a Tesla!

Reactions: 1
Ok, so I confess I was surprised by the comments about Jackie/SE being too positive. There are frequent comments on here about the Trackers complaining about everything, so I guess I just assumed folks in these parts expected vloggers to act like everything is sunshine and roses.

I’ve only been familiar with the Slackers’ videos for a year so for any veteran griftwatchers out there: was there ever a time they had SOME kind of quality content for the parks? I get the impression that the attention from the channel growth went to these yokels’ heads so whatever meager shred of quality (if it ever existed) just rotted away as they became enamored with their new delusional lifestyle. Hey! We’re two stupid adults who don’t know to rinse rice before cooking it but look we bought a Tesla!
Some of their old, old stuff in the theme parks (mostly universal) wasn’t awful, but still isn’t “quality”. Better than the garbage they’re putting out now; they used to just go to go. They’d drink, ride some rides and have a good time. You’d also see some of their “friends” over the years

Now whilst we dont really like home vlogs my grandson was one yesterday and looking at him I feel he is so much more advanced. I know every child is different but he was in his high chair with a plate of food, proper food not snackies, to eat by himself. He can also use a spoon and has done since he was 5 months old.

He got a train set for his birthday and was sitting playing with it by himself. My great niece at the same age also played by herself with a toy.

Jenn and Tim could set up a video and film Jackson sitting on his own playing some toys without any help. It would be interesting to see how he is developing. Plus it means he is at home for a day

Went back to the Video where on Christmas eve, where the Slackers were able to use Fast pass and Park hopping. This was because they were "gifted" a Club 33 for the day. Looks as if they edited the video in the beginning, no mention of Club 33. Also any of the negative comments were apparently deleted. there were quite a few of them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ok, so I confess I was surprised by the comments about Jackie/SE being too positive. There are frequent comments on here about the Trackers complaining about everything, so I guess I just assumed folks in these parts expected vloggers to act like everything is sunshine and roses.
I think it's more about balance. Everything cannot be wonderful, just as everything cannot be horrible. It's OK if Jackie doesn't like something; she doesn't have to spin everything to a positive because it just comes across as ass-kissing. If she *has* said negative things about a food, drink, experience, etc., I've never heard it. Trackers did the same thing for awhile when they were first #hosted and everything they ate at Disney was spun super positive even if you could tell they didn't like it.

Call this an unpopular opinion, I like the vloggers. I actually really like YouTube as a whole. Cream does rise to the when it comes to YouTube. As someone who actually works in traditional broadcast television, I can appreciate the work these people put in. Also I don't love every Disney vlogger but some are better than others. I don't ever wish for the YouTube bubble to burst because it's another Avenue for the industry to go down. But ya'll didn't come here to talk shop.

The skinny, I appreciate the good vlogger and poo poo the tit ones. Pun intended.
I agree with you. I have no real issue with YouTube as a whole. My apologies if that didn't come across in my prior rants! 🤣

My issue is more with the tired group of Disney vloggers who churn out similar content day in and day out and then expect accolades, fish for freebies, drop hints to stans for what they want, practically beg Disney for #hosted and stuff, get caught up in unnecessary social media drama, have legions of stans go after innocent people for a difference of opinion or a simple mistake... etc....etc.

Like I mentioned before, Josh from WDW Couple actually said in his stupid comments under an FRE video that he wanted pulled, that he actually hated doing vlogging. WHY say such a thing? How does that make people want to watch you?

I'm not sure if you're a local, and I guess I can't speak for everyone, but maybe it's different if you're a local like I am and you watch these vloggers and see just the ridiculous things they do or spout off sometimes (often so wrong!) - and / or generalizations about the area and / or just plain overly dramatic crap JUST to get stans to comment.

I'd roll my eyes every time a hurricane or tropical storm would come around because the Trackers were sure to amp up the drama, give misinformation, and overall give the impression that everything that came through was the equivalent of Andrew. At one point, I lived like 10-15 mins. away from them and I'd be like - Dude, I experienced the same thing you did. It was not like that. WHY the bleeping drama? And, of course, the vlog would end up with 500 comments akin to "OMG are you OK?" "OMG we were praying for you!" "OMG please stay safe!"

Just gets old after awhile.

I really think that so many people jumped on a bandwagon of being a Disney vlogger and now are terrified of going back to a "real" job so the churn out repetitive crappola in high volume and somehow people are buying that crappola and treating these vloggers as if they are "gods" of sorts - gifting them with expensive things via their P.O. boxes, DVC stays, heartfelt gifts that are left unopened for 2+ years, etc.

Of course, everyone is free to do what they want with their time and money - and I get the "escapism" aspect of it... but I just wish these stans / viewers would stop putting so much energy into falling all over themselves in adulation for a group of people who trip over each other to show the same dang content day in and day out without really contributing much to society beyond "here's a new cupcake! check me out at my next free vacay! look! I'm riding a ride!" :rolleyes:

Edited to add: I actually watched a bit of Spokesmayne's livestream last night at EPCOT. I watched him for 20 mins. drink a beer, sitting down at Akershus and getting a superchat here or there. Literally, we were watching him drink a beer. And even HE even made a comment that all he was seeing was people with their cameras recording and vlogging.

When a vlogger makes a comment like that (and not even a vlogger I like), you KNOW there's too many of them.

(Yikes...that was a long rant! sorry!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My wife and I met Nate too. Oddly, we ran into him three days in a row. We walked up to him at Hollywood Studios bc he was just alone in front of the Chinese theater and had a nice conversation with him...super friendly guy. Then bumped into him at MNSSHP and the opening of Galaxy’s Edge. He’d greet us like an old friend which I found amusing. He seems like a real sincere guy in his vlogs too. We have seen or crossed paths with many of these vloggers and Nate seems the most well adjusted for the real world.
On another note, we met Michael Kay and he had his on air shtick going...gave us a “waves of Disney” button and told us to have a magical day 🤣
I only responded with the barf emoji in regard to your last line....did he give you guys the two finger point as well?😉

I think there is a difference between complaining about inane tit (ie the steak from Canada at F&W that Tim always insists on ordering and then witches about relentlessly) and being redundant in your complaints.

I think you can offer constructive criticism about a meal or a location without sounding like a whiner. Jackie never says anything negative and it gets old. She reminds me of the human version of Figment🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.