Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I have a family member who works for Universal so we get really great rates on rooms at the resorts there and we take one or 2 “staycations” per year. Only because the rates are unbeatable. I couldnt honestly imagine paying $800 a night to stay in a hotel 45 minutes from our home...

and those take me a few days sometimes a week to pack for even though we aren’t far because I make sure I have everything our 5 year old could want/need while there

it’s very clear they’ve got that tesla loaded up at all times for any impromptu staycation their hearts desire.

Reactions: 7

Granite dog

VIP Member

It looks like Ellen Smith is no longer with us. I get a user profile not available when clicking on hers. I wonder what happened? Lol
"Ellen" is doing what she does best. Sticking her nose in Comments made on The Slackers videos.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 12.03.16 PM.png

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity how to they plan to pay for all the trips they listed? Japan, Paris, California, the mountains, cruise. Their income source is dwindling and sponsors are pulling out. Japan and Paris require a lot of planning and preparation, something these two proved their incapable of. Also Jenn at the end saying she gets overwhelmed about getting things done and having to make small goals- girl what have you accomplished this year other than whine and moan. Oh one more thing-kind of hoping the Paris thing happens because then we get the enjoyment of Parisians treating these two like American hicks.
Lets not forget about the free range smoking at Disneyland Paris :sick:, the Trackholes are going to love that. :ROFLMAO:

CookiesAndBeer

Yeah, or when she told people Tim was "single now" over a couch-measuring discussion? That Tim was actually doing in a logical manner and SHE (surprise! again!) was the one being a bitch blowing everything out of proportion. It wasn't even said in a teasing manner. I remember my then-BF (now DH) turning to me and saying - "Man, that was harsh." The look on Tim's face! Again - WHY leave shit like that in?
That was one major moment when I first started getting really disgusted with Jenn. Of course I know Tim isn’t innocent in his behavior in many ways but I do find him a lot more likable/tolerable than Jenn. When I first saw this vlog, it was so eye opening and just made me downright mad. The way she was talking and treating their marriage like a total joke and basically verbally abusing him was sickening. It was so wrong. Like bitch, be thankful for Tim and for the fact that, God knows what reason, he decided to marry you and spoil your mean, ugly ass. Just thinking about it still pisses me off so much. I can’t imagine having the nerve. Tim isn’t perfect by far, but he supports her and enables her to stay home, he drives her everywhere, he buys her all this expensive shit, and this is what she says publicly. Like who else would want her stupid ass?! Get over yourself Jenn, you’re not the goddess you think you are

Jen237

Chatty Member
LOL, Tim’s grape wish is to lose weight and Jen’s is to get fit? Err, how do they expect to achieve this? By magic? Here’s a thought, cook food from scratch and do some exercise!

mjm9

VIP Member
Hey! I'm new to the thread, I've seen a few people mentioning that the Trackers were removed from the Disney media list. When did that happen & how come? Thanks!!
Welcome, nahm8!

June/July 2020
Racist and homophobic YT videos
Questionable behavior by T&J
• complains getting CMs in trouble
•. Jackson’s Wild Ride at Fort Wilderness
•. Post COVID behavior in theme parks

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I remember when my son dropped his long naps...I’ll admit I cried a little because they were my time to power through my daily chores. But we adapted.
He is 5 now and doesn’t sleep 12 hours so she’s smoking some serious drugs to think she’ll ever see consistent 12 hour sleeps.

most normal adults only need 8 to function properly. I get about 6 and do more in the first hour of my day than JennBo does in her whole day

Why is Jenn holding Jackson like she just won him at a carnival game? Jackson looks PISSED and wants to get down

they are SO controlling and only allow him to explore when it fits their schedule

I’m a huge advocate for having a schedule with kiddos but you also have to go with the flow sometimes View attachment 369946
Can’t photoshop photos that other people take of you so you use the little buddy as a shield.

When my kid was just over a year old we took her on her first vacation to Disney, admittedly it was a trip for me and my wife who had gone to Disney every year for the 5 years before she was pregnant so we were ready. We decided to visit with my Grandmother on the way and then got to Disney a day early so we checked in to a Downtown Disney hotel for a night. So when we checked in the next day at Disney it was 3 new different places my kid was sleeping in 3 days. In short, my kid freaked the fuck out...for the whole week. We think it was a situation where they couldn’t communicate everything they wanted to us, and they were confused about where they were, and the constant change over that week was too much. Which is why I find it laughable that these two are throwing out wild trips taking them to the other side of the world and the US.....I would never plan that with a kid that young

2020planner

VIP Member
“A leopard never changes his spots.”

Was the boy the wrong shade?
They have done this before to POC children.

And, yes, he probably planted the seed for going back to the old outro.

I hated the charity highlight (not the charities themselves) segment cause it was insincere, fake and self serving as they NEVER had any personal involvement with any of the charities. Plus they read each charity’s mission statement straight off their website.
I don't think there was a little boy to begin with. It was a lie.

They thought it'd be a good excuse - "we feel so gUiLtY you guuuyyyzzzzz...we had to tell him no..." - to bring back the regular outro.

In all reality, if a little boy came up and said he had been practicing forever to do it, then just film it and be done with it.

Then use the clip on another date OR - even better, if it truly happened! - to REINTRODUCE the regular outro back into the vlogs.

But because it didn't really happen... they just made up a good "sob story" to quit having to look up a new charity to read off a website.

(watch - now they'll track down a little boy to give the outro here in the future... Hi Jenn! :ROFLMAO: )

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jackson?

First of all, children learn at different rates. I spoke full sentences before I walked.

A child learns words by hearing them and attempting to imitate the sounds. The babbling sounds are b’s, d’s and m’s. Eventually they say da da and ma ma and the child is shown that dada is daddy and mama is mommy. They have something to connect the word to.

My POV is that Jackson doesn’t hear a lot of words on a daily basis. They don’t talk to him nor read stories (if they do) to him on a regular basis. Outside of hearing Jenn ask Jackson “do you llooovvee it!” I don’t see them really talking to him.
like...
“Oh, there’s Tigger! He is orange. Look, Jackson, you have an orange shirt on”
“You know what else is orange? Carrots. You like to eat carrots. You had some for lunch”
(not my finest work, but hopefully you get the point 😏)

Another thought is that amidst the chaos that Jackson subjected to he simply has nothing to say.
I talked to our son CONSTANTLY and honestly there are days now that I regret it

I’M KIDDING OF COURSE

But sometimes my little man just doesn’t stop...from the moment he wakes up until the second he passes out it’s chatterbox city 🤣🤣🤣. Has been that way since he was 1. He picked up words and it was all talk and no peace from there

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I have met Nate too and he is super nice. I was in his Epcot opening day video in July. Great guy IMO! I can see why he would be annoying though, as his voice is a little too soft for me.

I saw Dev and Michael Kay on New Year's Day in AK and didn't say anything to either of them. Little did I know that the Trackers were also there at the exact same time as we were. I almost went over to Dinoland to see if they were there, but didn't. Now I kind of wish I had, because they were there!!
I saw Dev in Magic Kingdom back in October and gave him the finger behind our stroller (didn’t want to offend and sensitive little eyes that could be watching but I wish I could have done it to his face🤣)

I also tripped Michael Kay “by accident” with our stroller in Epcot during a visit that same month

I hate both of those dildos far more than I hate the slackers for some reason

I enjoy makeup. I don’t wear lipstick under my mask just balm so my lips don’t dry out. I never used to buy into expensive makeup, but I use a combo of drugstore and high end now. I swear by Makeup Forvever HD foundation it’s the only one that doesn’t break up or slide off my face. I always finish my makeup with Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. I’ve notice when I don’t use it, it rubs off on my mask. Go to Sephora and ask for a sample of foundations, they’ll match you properly and you can get a few to try, then buy a travel size of the UD All Nighter.
I’m a massive makeup and skincare junkie and I haven’t tried that setting spray even though many have recommended it! I definitely need to give it go now. I have a few high end foundations I love but have given up with the masks! Maybe that UD spray will fix my issues!! Thanks!

• Wow
  • Haha

CherryTree

lol Barely 15 seconds into the video and already they needed to add some text in the edit to clarify needing a parkhopper ticket because they can never just say the correct information.

Something extra creepy about the way Jenn switches between staring dead-eyed at the camera and then staring at Dim while he speaks.

"What do you think, buddy?" idiot Dim says to his overstimulated baby who has no idea what the fuck he is saying.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
I think Youtube pays money depending on if people watch the whole video. Having a bit at the end (The Charity) will mean lots of people were skipping a portion of the video and no doubt hurting their engagement stats and possibly revenue.

Interesting the Story of the boy in the park asking to say 'Time to pay the price' You'd have thought that they'd record the boy anyway for use later as they were complaining back before the change that they were running out of clips of people saying it.

I’d be willing to bet they are only showing him Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so he reacts with something other than a bored AF face when he sees characters in the park. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
She needs a bop in the head. Even if she were the best mom in existence, which she never will be, what would she do when Jackson reaches the age he doesn't need her anymore? Is she planning on dying on that day?

ETA: Years back, I seem to recall Jenn in the kitchen making eggs, as usual, and her rambling on about being a good wife to Tim being her purpose in life. Well, we all saw how that turned out.
right?! That was my other thought!! I mean Jackpot is going to be old enough to get away from her at some point...

also, I thought her purpose in life was to show us all the type of person who shouldn’t wear bike shorts? Or the poster child for why we should all wear sunscreen

😂 ❤ You made my day!!
I am here to please...it’s my purpose in life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Not a spark of inspiration
No clue about content creation
Six months behind everything that's new
One massive meal is not enough for you....
Dedicated to Jackson:

Emancipation, emancipation
Your dream can be a dream come true
That’s all we really want for you."
👏👏👏👏👏👏

That's awesome, I was singing right along.

Checked in with ResortTV1 as they're live from Disney for New Years Eve.
Curious what they'd show as the parks are closed.

Checked in with them at 10pm. EPCOT closes at 10pm.
They hung out in the park until nearly 11:15pm when Josh quietly mentions they were being asked to leave.
Never seen anyone walk so slow.

All the while josh is giddy reading off $uperChat and PayPal money coming through instead of just getting out and letting the cast members get home to their families for midnight.

I like the streams, but this is the stuff that pisses me off with Josh. He pretends to care and respect, but when it comes down to it, it's all about the money.

Last edited:
  • Angry

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok, so I confess I was surprised by the comments about Jackie/SE being too positive. There are frequent comments on here about the Trackers complaining about everything, so I guess I just assumed folks in these parts expected vloggers to act like everything is sunshine and roses.
I think it's more about balance. Everything cannot be wonderful, just as everything cannot be horrible. It's OK if Jackie doesn't like something; she doesn't have to spin everything to a positive because it just comes across as ass-kissing. If she *has* said negative things about a food, drink, experience, etc., I've never heard it. Trackers did the same thing for awhile when they were first #hosted and everything they ate at Disney was spun super positive even if you could tell they didn't like it.

Call this an unpopular opinion, I like the vloggers. I actually really like YouTube as a whole. Cream does rise to the when it comes to YouTube. As someone who actually works in traditional broadcast television, I can appreciate the work these people put in. Also I don't love every Disney vlogger but some are better than others. I don't ever wish for the YouTube bubble to burst because it's another Avenue for the industry to go down. But ya'll didn't come here to talk shop.

The skinny, I appreciate the good vlogger and poo poo the shit ones. Pun intended.
I agree with you. I have no real issue with YouTube as a whole. My apologies if that didn't come across in my prior rants! 🤣

My issue is more with the tired group of Disney vloggers who churn out similar content day in and day out and then expect accolades, fish for freebies, drop hints to stans for what they want, practically beg Disney for #hosted and stuff, get caught up in unnecessary social media drama, have legions of stans go after innocent people for a difference of opinion or a simple mistake... etc....etc.

Like I mentioned before, Josh from WDW Couple actually said in his stupid comments under an FRE video that he wanted pulled, that he actually hated doing vlogging. WHY say such a thing? How does that make people want to watch you?

I'm not sure if you're a local, and I guess I can't speak for everyone, but maybe it's different if you're a local like I am and you watch these vloggers and see just the ridiculous things they do or spout off sometimes (often so wrong!) - and / or generalizations about the area and / or just plain overly dramatic crap JUST to get stans to comment.

I'd roll my eyes every time a hurricane or tropical storm would come around because the Trackers were sure to amp up the drama, give misinformation, and overall give the impression that everything that came through was the equivalent of Andrew. At one point, I lived like 10-15 mins. away from them and I'd be like - Dude, I experienced the same thing you did. It was not like that. WHY the fucking drama? And, of course, the vlog would end up with 500 comments akin to "OMG are you OK?" "OMG we were praying for you!" "OMG please stay safe!"

Just gets old after awhile.

I really think that so many people jumped on a bandwagon of being a Disney vlogger and now are terrified of going back to a "real" job so the churn out repetitive crappola in high volume and somehow people are buying that crappola and treating these vloggers as if they are "gods" of sorts - gifting them with expensive things via their P.O. boxes, DVC stays, heartfelt gifts that are left unopened for 2+ years, etc.

Of course, everyone is free to do what they want with their time and money - and I get the "escapism" aspect of it... but I just wish these stans / viewers would stop putting so much energy into falling all over themselves in adulation for a group of people who trip over each other to show the same dang content day in and day out without really contributing much to society beyond "here's a new cupcake! check me out at my next free vacay! look! I'm riding a ride!" :rolleyes:

Edited to add: I actually watched a bit of Spokesmayne's livestream last night at EPCOT. I watched him for 20 mins. drink a beer, sitting down at Akershus and getting a superchat here or there. Literally, we were watching him drink a beer. And even HE even made a comment that all he was seeing was people with their cameras recording and vlogging.

When a vlogger makes a comment like that (and not even a vlogger I like), you KNOW there's too many of them.

(Yikes...that was a long rant! sorry!)

Last edited:
  • Heart

NewMember2020

Is it me or does it seem they read here? We agreed what utter hypocrites they were to be running around Disney Parks on Christmas Eve courtesy of their Club 33 member friend as well as pointed out that Jackson's Christmas was the worst....shoes, shoes and more shoes. It was also pretty pathetic that they then maintained they couldn't see the relatives on Christmas day because they had to be socially distant. But again, they didn't seem to mind mingling with thousands of people on Christmas Eve at the parks, whilst getting their VIP treatment. But seeing family on Christmas, nope, that's just too risky for the hypocrites. I got the vibe that today's vlog highlighting the relatives going to GKTW after Christmas was them responding to questions, comments and complaints about their silly priorities.

Last edited:
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
JennDoesn’t is the type of person who should never be allowed to wear open toed shoes. No one deserves to see those alien feet.
People always give me shit bc I wear Birkenstocks and love them. I’ve been wearing the 2 strap Arizona sandals since I was a kid (My dad is from Austria, they’re pretty much mandatory there lol). Now that I’m an adult they actually help with my back pain. But JFC her sandals are UGLY.
View attachment 362450

EEK! That pic. I used to know an old wives' tale that said when your second toe is longer than your big toe (on a woman), that means you'll be bossy and dominate your marriage (look it up!)... hahahahaha and boy, ain't it the truth with Jenn! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Tim's gay. Jenn probably took it in the butt for years and Jackson is a result of a slip into the correct hole for once!
Tim has always given me effeminate vibes...

Who eats a cookie with two hands and waves like that?

Would answer so much if Jenn was Tim's Beard.

• Haha

debster

I can’t believe they are still going to parks and restaurants. I watched a vlog from PCDev a few days ago (yeah sorry, I quite like him) and the parks look rammed and so do restaurants (Florida allows 100% capacity in restaurants now apparently). Time for some home vlogs Timbo, til after the new year anyway.

• Sick