Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
You guys remember when she got mad at people “copying“ their #’s and labels for the YouTube algorithm....and how they both said they don’t watch other vloggers because they didn’t want to “accidentally” steal from another vlogger....and how they got their stans to bully a little kid over a photo....

I....I uh....it’s ahh..I’m starting to think they are just bad people. My world is shattered, I’m crying, but at least they are saying it’s time to pay the price again, this will make up for everything!!

Reactions: 7

Olivias1701

Jenn....
“I would like Jackson to sleep through the night”

mine is younger than yours (albeit only by maybe a week or two) and he’s been doing that for the best part of 7 months.
different children sleep through the night at different times.

but what really made me laugh is that she wants him to do this so SHE CAN GET 12 HOURS OF SLEEP AT NIGHT.

what fucking adult sleeps 12 hours a day?! and doesn’t she spend 12 hours a day editing? she won’t have time for the parks anymore at least 😛

Lots of carbs then falling asleep... Diabetes is knocking!!

What are they going to cover in their vlogs if they ain't going to the parks to stuff their faces?

Also, on travel, the mutated strain were dealing with here in Europe is 70% more transmissible and is affecting children. Additionally, France have had a number of terror attacks which have mostly been beheadings. Its a beautiful place, but the culture is very different. DLP is much smaller, restaurants open at odd times, theyd have to stay Deluxe hotels on site because there is a big gap quality wise... I don't think they'd be impressed.

Then there is poor Jackson. With the way they molly coddle him, he's not going to sleep on a plane! Travel will likely still involve masks since vaccinating will take months with no real idea of how long coverage will last. Twelve hour flight with baby and masks?? No way!! This pair are utterly delusional. Mind you, I wouldn't put it past their dumb asses to try and they'll continue to get it wrong and strain that marriage. Dipshits.
they are absolute morons but especially to believe international travel is in the cards at all in 2021. Disney isn’t even doing cruises yet again... who knows when they will. Or if Disneyland will even open again anytime soon 🙄

mjm9

VIP Member
Same here. My son is an only and he was always a little behind on most of his milestones, but he’s fine now. He’s 17, in advanced class and still relatively quiet. He speaks up when something is important but he is definitely an observer
I’m not that concerned with when Jackson will talk. It’s more that he isn’t hearing enough words. From what they have shown us they really don’t have constant conversations with him outside of “do you lloovvee it!”
•. do they read books to him?
•. when he eats are they talking with him or to each other?
•. is playtime in his prison, umm playpen, commented on as to what the toy is and how he can play with it?
•. when he is in the stroller do they point out things in his environment?
•. Is he allowed to walk, stop and look at things that catch his eye? (he has a lower view point than them). Do they discuss what he found?

I could go on and on. I can’t help it 😏.
My degrees are in special education and early childhood education (ECE).

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
So instead of putting up a new video with the promised "time to help" on Fridays ending they helped themselves by editing an old video to continue making money on it. Ugh
And that's exactly my point about these Disney vloggers. ;)

Another thing to note - in addition to watching Spokesmayne last night for a very short while (that I mentioned in my edited comments earlier this morning), I first watched RixFlix's livestream at Universal.

When someone asked Rick (Rix) if he would be going to Disney again soon, he actually said in the course of his answer that his EPCOT videos "don't do as good."

WHY on earth - if we're to believe all these vloggers are doing this because they just LOVE doing it and we're supposed to support them wholeheartedly - would you OUTWARDLY SAY to your viewers that you won't do content in one place as much because the vlogs there "don't do as good."

I don't want to know that. He shouldn't be telling us that. Because all that shows me is you're doing this to - again - jump on the "easy-peasy" bandwagon of being a theme park vlogger - asking for superchats, patreons, dreamfinders, whatever and whomever to FUND YOUR LIFE - and not wanting to get a REAL job again.

YoNosé

Yeah...the entire Disney community is a mess, especially the blogging one. I watch Tim because that’s what I started with and although most of the content has been lacking, there is an entertaining video every blue moon. I used to like Dev, but he’s an asshole and is having an identity crisis. I like Adam, but he isn’t always a theme park channel. I only watch The DIS for Ryno, if it isn’t Ryno involved, I don’t even bother. Super Enthused & Paging Mr. Morrow are pretty good channels but can be a little boring sometimes. Theme Park Express is pretty cool, but he can complain a lot. It really depends on what you are looking for but the vlogging community has lost appeal. Honestly they are all kind of shitty and entitled.

mjm9

VIP Member
exactly!! And what I don’t understand is how it went so wrong so quickly?

they started out doing TONS of research and I actually thought they would be crazy obsessive parents who were constantly on top of Jackson’s development but alas it seems they care more about carbs than J
Agreed!
I really thought that they were going to be great parents. There was a video just a few years ago where Tim was at a place (Busch Gardens??) that had animals. It was really a good informative vlog. Anyways, Tim (whom I believe really enjoys science) was having a discussion with one of the handlers. The animation, knowledge and passion that Tim showed made me think he would be a good dad. Patiently teaching his child about animals.

It is possible that they over researched things too. It’s been an interesting journey with all the various baby items they’ve bought (and complained about) and feeding methods like baby weaning.

I don’t think they really considered how hard it is to raise and support a child. It takes a lot of work and the parent has to be selfless at times. Tim and Jenn don’t want to do this. They want their “fun” lifestyle. So Jackson gets dragged around and becomes like a tag along.

• Sad

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Seriously - the amounts of food they eat in day!!! I'm overweight and don't eat a quarter of what they consume in a day! And wtf - Jenn orders way more than Tim does. Tim's meal....
2020-12-31 (13).png

Jenn's meal - after eating at Animal Kingdom earlier...
2020-12-31 (12).png

• Wow
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Guys don’t stone me but I hunted down that Uniqlo sweater that Dairy Queen is wearing to BRUNCH YOU GUYYYZZZZ

and it’s so damn flattering and comfortable be prepared to see her wearing it EVERYWHERE

LIKE...
The sofa
The prison circle
The sofa
Wine bar George
Boathouse
The sofa
And perhaps on a “much needed” staycation

but aside from that, it’s a really nice sweater I will give her that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I enjoy SE and PMM, I like how informative she is and how researched she can be. I get she might be overly positive and in a way unwilling to say something negative to make Disney mad but she doesn’t go to MK level of ass-kissery. PMM seems like he would be fun to have a beer with and I like his enthusiasm at Disney, again it’s a different level than MK throws off. He’s been given several staycations from his fans like MK has and like Tim has been buying but he seems more genuinely happy about them and almost shocked that he’s there. He also shows himself using the room and makes it the focus of the vlog. They do resort hop and go get several drinks together and I’ve been uneasy about them doing that now during Covid I wish they wouldn’t TBH. Not trying to defend them and it doesn’t make it right but at least they have a plan as to why they are doing it unlike MK who will just aimlessly tour resorts to see what their lobby furniture looks like.

All that being said I completely get why people wouldn’t like them, and I’ve never felt like I absolutely have to watch them...I’ll go several days without watching before watching a few. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go watch Step Brothers again.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Aw thank you!

So my take on The Trackers; I really like Tim, I think he has been really clever in how he has set out to grow his channel. He may have been at the right place at the right time, but I like his personality and enjoy his trips to the parks. I especially enjoyed his hotel tours series and Epcot World Showcase series. I really wish they would do more like that.

I’ve never really warmed to Jenn. I followed her on Twitter years ago and it was drama drama all the time. I think she thrived on it and went looking for arguments. Ive never really enjoyed the vlogs she is in - I find her quite overbearing and opinionated.

I don’t like where the channel seems to be heading - a family channel - and I think this is reflected in the decline of growth. They were well on track to hit a million subs. I know COVID hasn’t helped, but I think they need to go back to their roots. Tim on his own, making good quality videos with the occasional home vlog thrown in to keep the stans happy.
Totally agree with this 👆🏻

Galorious

VIP Member
Honestly with how they don't seem to understand basic things or how to do anything, maybe they didn't really know how to get pregnant. 😆
Tim's gay. Jenn probably took it in the butt for years and Jackson is a result of a slip into the correct hole for once!

• Haha
  • Sick

CherryTree

Yikes, they really are trying so hard to rub two brain cells together and make a decent video but it’s just so bland and boring.

Let’s drag our kid around in a crowded theme park during a global pandemic so we point out obvious things while saying absolutely nothing useful about them! pRoTiP! This area is great for kids! But also adults! WoW. Much content. So quality.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Particularly during growth spurts.

Maybe Tim is too attentive of a parent.

Furthering this idea, perhaps the reason Jenn and the baby are everywhere with him is becuase he just doesn't trust Jenn alone with Jackson.
He does act like he is the only parent. The "I" did this and "I" did that is weird!

Rebelle

VIP Member
I will say it yet again ... have you apologized yet for fat shaming tourists and your mother in-law?View attachment 362608
9EE815CE-C01D-494C-B931-333D622CD11F.jpeg

Legit thought she was pregnant. I know how hard it is to get back into shape, I’m the same age and height as her, don’t give me shit lol.
They’re the ultimate trolls too. Dim got her spandex bike shorts and a hair dryer.
I grew up with an extremely superstitious mother. I’m not superstitious, but I’m a little stitious. She always said if you buy your lover shoes they’ll use them to walk out of your life.

Jenn....
“I would like Jackson to sleep through the night”

mine is younger than yours (albeit only by maybe a week or two) and he’s been doing that for the best part of 7 months.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned. So because of this crazy year they aren’t doing Christmas with family. I guess that is just to be overly cautious with a little one.
Much safer way to spend your time is going to Theme Parks. Hmmmm.
If you would have spent the last couple of weeks at home getting ready for Christmas you would have also been quarantined long enough to visit with your parents on Christmas.
Curiouser and Curiouser.

This video came up on my YouTube timeline today. Is this the 2016 election video everyone is talking about?

I thought I would write my reactions from the video:
“ We are not negative people... we try to find the silver lining in everything.” Sure you do. 🤣

-Why is Jenn forcing herself to cry or spilling crocodile tears?Overreact much

- The whole ten minute video is about them and all the good things they bring into the world.

they haven’t changed much huh?
I lost all respect for them on that day. The amount of Fake emotion and Bullshit was ridiculous.

They were certainly pandering to what they hoped would be their target demographic, only to later feel like they are above everyone else.

Last edited: