Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Over on GG a person mentioned seeing Jenn (within the last few years) driving around Orlando - along with now owning two cars ... I'm willing to bet she is driving but they are lying about it... shocking I know #lyingsackofcraptrackers
I do remember that! You're right!

Reactions: 1

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I consider the channel description to be the mission statement of the video world. It should be the language equivalent of a flag with your coat of arms on it to waive proudly. Above all it should honestly reflect who you are.

TTT Description, just like their blurb at the end of their video descriptions is offering info that just doesn't suite what they are. It's time to look and offer free advice on how they can fix it. (Dislaimer: My writing skills are fairly rough, just doing my best here.)

As is, errors highlighted in red:

Me, in a sad Mickey voice, "Oh boy. That's a mess. C'mon Pluto, let's give this a shot."
First attempt at the rewrite:

"Looking for a channel that won't help you plan any aspect of your travel? This is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things about us. From burgers, to sweets, to snackies too we have you covered. Our travels involve some of the most untimely, mundane reviews and limited knowledge that you'll find anywhere. Join us as we travel over, and over, and over again to the same destinations only to eat, complain and then return home to the big comfy couch. We'll be sure to upload time sensitive information within 14 days of filming, don't you worry. We've got to keep this easy on us."
they help you plan by being an example of what will happen if you don’t plan anything

“Oh you’re thinking of going to Tokyo Disney? Watch this video to see what not to do, like not taking the time to check refurbishments before going just to find out that 3 major rides are down!!”

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
LOL

They are going to Kissimmee to the Tupperware HQ, Tim goes to Jeff and says "We're going to a part of town I don't know much about."

LOL well that explains why Jennbo had no idea people were living in fleabag motels.
What the hell is he talking about? Tupperware is on OBT just past Gatorland. Dorkwad has been to Gatorland - even vlogged about it. It's not like 3 mins. further down the same road is a foreign country. What an idiot. :rolleyes:

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Honestly, watching that made me cry for how insensitive they were, and possibly still are. Jeez I'm a wus... I'll own it.

(In my defense I've been crying on and off all day over a family member passing away, so yeah.)
hugs kitz I’m so sorry! And especially so close to the holidays 😭😭😭😭

they were far too old for their behavior. Inexcusable

This incident happened during the time TTT was allowing fans/stans to do their outro. It was shared on either this site or gg. So please don’t send me hate.

A young POC boy asked to do the outro. Tim told him that they had already filmed it. The boy was disappointed and walked away. When he turned around Tim was filming a white boy doing the outro. 🤬
what the actual fuck?! Please tell me this is gossip and not truth because it makes me literally sick

• Heart
I'm surprised that Sparkly and Jim haven't been banished from Tracker island yet. How much longer do we give it until they move on to their next victims?

Galorious

VIP Member
Okay so I don’t like their content much at all.
It has become about food not about travel or theme parks.

Jenn or Tim
if you read these then pay attention!
You are going down the toilet!
Yeah, the Japanese butt washing toilet!

Art Vandelay

I just watched the two latest videos and noticed how annoyed Tim seemed to be at Jenn. Maybe he’s seeing her true colors finally. She thinks she’s all that and a bag of chips, but she’s really just a disgusting slob. I Dislike her more every video I watch. You can even tell that Jackson...not Buddy...likes Tim better.
She’s just not appealing. No personality, no looks, and if you read her old Twitter she was flat out mean.

HaphazardSE

The trackers could literally tell their stans to make them a new logo, make the artists sign a form giving the trackers all rights to the logos and that the artist knows they will get nothing from the trackers and the trackers would probably still be flooded with entries View attachment 341596
But..but...they feel guilty asking people for free stuff, dontcha know?

Last edited:
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Don’t they use the same artist’s designs for some of their merch? He should be getting a percentage of their sales. I wouldn’t be surprised if they lowballed him a lump sum offer to use them or swindled him in exchange for “exposure”
Pretty sure they used Rob Yeo for most of their merchandise, at least the Take to Me a Themepark line (Which I bought because the Logo is just totally adorable). I don't know if he did their Channel Logo as well.

Thistlegal

Has anyone seen that Prince Charming Dev was hanging out with Adam The Woo? Wonder what the Trackholes had to say about that given their past beef with Dev.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I've seen them do some nice $$ giveaways before. They also did a Royal Carib group cruise with their "fans" earlier this year, I think. They (or at least Josh did) worked with Goldgell Getaways, a travel company, so I think they have some "ins" there, as well as getting more media invites than they did in the past.

So, yeah, I'd say it's legit. :)

Edited to add: I can't stand Josh since his meltdown over in the FRE comments section several months ago, but I have to hand it to them - their camera work and their food reviews every Monday are like a million times better than anything the Trackers, Michael Kay, or others do.
Yeah I started watching them but got bored quickly....the camera work is like night and day compared to Kay and trackers but I found them boring and then I found the FRE freak out and havent tried to watch anything else from them

• Haha

WhiskeyBusiness

Their views really have been slowing down lately, I hope that means there is many like us that are tired of everything they are doing....if you have over 800k subs and can barely get over 100k views in a day or two something is wrong. New subs are also slowing down, bet we see a purchased spike soonView attachment 334376

and I know we’ve mentioned their terrible thumbnails before, but I just can’t with this one....it looks like she took the Michael Kay online course on how to look like you’re about to fuck your food...View attachment 334378
If they just used the picture on the left and the holiday treat trail it would've been fine lol, why on Earth would you include a weird, open-mouthed shot with blurry cake. Like if you're going to use a 'candid' about to take a bite shot, at least stage it.