Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
It’s really very bizarre looking at the actual number of days they have been on “staycation”. I’m starting to agree that something is wrong, it’s gotta come out sometime.

Reactions: 12

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Florida is a state that will give custody to the mom unless she’s actively cooking meth in front of the judge.
This is the saddest but absolutely truest statement ever uttered. And JennBo isn’t THAT dumb so she is aware of this. I guarantee she threatens Timbo DAILY with “ILL LEAVE AND TAKE JACKSON FROM YOU”

Reactions: 11

omgucnt

VIP Member
Maybe Jenn didn’t really want to have a baby but got talked into it by Tim?
The compromise being that she’s not stuck at home doing all the parenting while Tim swans around Orlando having fun...

Im sure we never used to see THIS much of Jenn in the past before the baby was born.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Yep. Nailed it. I think she's harboring resentment too.

Honestly, I keep going back to when they sponsored that capybara exhibit (before she got pregnant). She was in there with Tim and the two owners and the capybaras weren't paying her any attention. And she goes, "But I sponsored your exhibit, don't you love me the most?" :rolleyes:

I feel it's the same way when she goes, "Buddddeeeeeee..." to Jackson. I feel like she's going to say, "don't you love me the most?" to him one day in the same respect.

(Edited to add: Re: I and me... back then, I also thought it was strange that she said but I sponsored...don't you love ME the most, as if Tim didn't co-sponsor with her as "The Tim Tracker")
well yeah, budddddiiieee clearly prefers Tim and she can’t stand it but she also isn’t willing to change her shitty ways.

mjm9

VIP Member
You can always tell by what sit down food they order whether it is #hosted or out of the Bojo pocket

TIM: #hosted = the biggest steak available
Bojo = hamburger

Jenn: #hosted = seafood
Bojo = anything non-seafood

Jack$on: #hosted = seafood adult meal
Bojo = homemade pbj sammi and snackies

Last edited:
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I'm actually watching / scanning - with the volume on for a change! - this latest vlog.

They look whipped. They look exhausted. They look puffy-faced and sleep-deprived, and as if they're mailing it in at this point. Tim doesn't even look like his normally cleaned-up and sharper-dressed (compared to Jenn) self.

Jenn looks - especially eating at Clancy's where her hair is going everywhere, no makeup - like she just woke up. (and damn it - now that fave place of mine is ruined too!)

I know this is going to sound hilarious but this latest vlog makes it look like they actually need a vacation from their vacation. :ROFLMAO:

BUT by that I REALLY mean, GO HOME AND BE NORMAL.
Go home and create a routine and let Tim just go out and film with a somewhat typical schedule like he used to.

They look MISERABLE. Nothing they're saying - where they're trying to act chipper and enthusiastic - is matching up with their facial expressions or general body language.

Even if they are not realizing it, going from hotel to hotel to resort to resort with nothing more than maybe a few days to a week in between is a huge detriment to their physical health. It is draining - plain and simple - because the body can't recognize a routine (i.e. similar eat, sleep, and wake times, same bed, etc. - and this is why people joke so often that they need just that - a vacation *after* their vacation)

MOST importantly - all this stupid hotel-hopping it's a detriment to Jackson's physical / cognitive development, mental health, and well-being.

No, lurkers on here, I'm not saying they're abusing Jackson and to call DCF. BUT no one can say it's normal and healthy to be dragging your <2 year old kid all over creation to stay at #hosteds just "bEcAuSe iT'S yOuR JoB."

In the case of the Trackholes, their job is what they make it. And right now, Jackson is the one "paying the price" for it. :(

*END RANT*
Rant on! I am with you 1000%.

As many of us have said, myself included, the Bojos NEVER PIVOTED THEIR LIVES to being parents. Despite saying numerous times prior to BJ’s birth that they would not show him on camera, they did, saw the spike in views and hence, the exploitation began. That is exactly why he is referred to as JACKPOT!

• Heart

ashden91

Jackson seemed to really like that Baby Yoda thing at the store they went to and they didn’t even bother to notice. He’s finally showing interest in something other than a rock and they are too self-absorbed to care. I really feel for that child and what he’s having to grow up dealing with.
It pissed me off when Jen yanked his hand away from the stuffed characters he kept reaching for. How about take notice that your child is actually interested in something instead of flapping your gums for once.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Timbo got the basic bitch breakfast for lunch...

Jenn got the blackened fish sammich because she is never able to have seafood.

Timbo is escaping from Jenn as he is going to some dolphin watching tour by himself.

• Wow

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
This is the saddest but absolutely truest statement ever uttered. And JennBo isn’t THAT dumb so she is aware of this. I guarantee she threatens Timbo DAILY with “ILL LEAVE AND TAKE JACKSON FROM YOU”
I don’t know that I see them ever divorcing, I think they are both at the point where they are dependent on each other and will stay together regardless of how they feel.....but if something were to happen Jenn has set herself up to be viewed in a favorable light. She has Tim on record several times saying how hard Jenn works, that editing is her full time job and that she does a great job at it. She has inserted herself into the daily vlogs now so she can say that not only does she edit she is one of the faces of the channel. She will argue that she is responsible for 75% of the channel and Tim just goes along for the ride.

Galorious

VIP Member
The more I watch them the more I think they must make a lot more money than I thought. All these staycations must’ve cost thousands, the Tesla, the constant spending on everything and eating at expensive restaurants.. and now talk of buying a vacation house. They certainly don’t seem like they think they’re going to run out anytime soon.
They won't buy a vacation house. They just want, want, want. Still desperately trying to fill that huge emptiness in their glowing, perfect world. There is something seriously amiss with these 2. A desperation to be liked and respected, even if they have to buy that. Look at us, we have stuff so you have to admire us because having expensive stuff means you have value, right?

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The Trackers are inspirational View attachment 584848

Tiffany Ann is up to her ass licking ways againView attachment 584849View attachment 584850
Tiffany Ann appears to be someone who also hasn't worked much in her life. Writing intros? Are you kidding??? This feels like a parody account- she can't be serious?! Just the other day I had to write up multiple pages of documents at work, from scratch, all in maybe 1/3 of my working day. I would love to write a freaking intro about staying at a Jurassic Park themed house and get 75% of the details wrong and get paid six figures. 🤣

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I know this thread is chock full of Jackie (Super Enthused) and Nate (Paging Mr. Morrow) fanboys and girls but I have to say this after watching Nate’s most recent video on Chef Mickeys

Come on, I don’t care how “super nice” Nate is...watching him is literally DISGUSTING. He butchers descriptions, he sweats while sitting down eating, and he has the palette of a 4 year old. He called a strawberry/vanilla milkshake “fancy”...I’m just so grossed out with him

I try to watch him and give him the benefit of the doubt but oof he’s just nauseating to watch.

And I won’t stir up the Jackie drama again but I disagree with her traveling especially with how strict the UK has been on its own people. It just feels disrespectful regardless of how many hoops she jumped through.
Just wanted to add to the discussion. I have noticed the same things.
•. Nate has a speech impediment. So making fun of him regarding this isn’t kind.
•. Jackie is visiting her boyfriend, Sam. Who had to return to his native land when the pandemic hit. And as you said she has jumped through all the hoops necessary to prove her negative status. COVID tests before departure, upon arrival, testing during 10 day quarantine in UK and at end of quarantine.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
$38 for 3 people is pricey? Jen, Tim, I know you read this...stop trying to be all folksy and aw shucksish. That’s freaking cheap!
Ive said this before but Disney is one of the places I don’t worry about food cost. We either get on the dining plan and eat whatever we want or save up and splurge out of pocket while there. It’s still funny to me that she won’t blink an eye at a Tesla or a Gucci sweater or a pandemic staycation tour but the moment a cupcake is $5 she starts getting upset. $38 at any theme park for 2 adults is a good deal to me. But I guess she thinks the stand get upset about food cost so she has to as well.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
The faces of people who only live for over indulgence - food, shopping, vacations...
2021-05-21 (4).png
2021-05-21 (5).png

And WTF?! A bowl of noodles AND an order of french fries ... followed by ice cream!
2021-05-21 (7).png

• Sick
  • Wow
I mean like Jenn...you couldn’t have attempted a shower and to slap some makeup on or something while Tim was gone? Make yourself somewhat presentable for dinner??
Jesus
As much as I hate Jenn and think she's lazy as shit, women aren't obligated to look pretty to exist in this world. I know this doesn't apply to them because their whole life is a vacation, but the last thing I want to do when I'm on a holiday in hot ass Florida is let my hair down and slather on some makeup. But I'm a native Floridian, so sunscreen and scrunchies all the way! She could have at least run a brush through her hair and washed her face, though.

Also: Jenn says Jackpot is a very tidy baby and likes to clean, and it's probably because their house is such a mess and he's tired of it lmao

• Haha