Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OMG Tim, tomorrow is Halloween and Monday. Last year Halloween was on a Sunday. How does he not know how a calendar works? Halloween was not in the middle of the week last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So what happens now with their cruise? When they booked it…wouldn’t they have forced Lynn into going assuming it’s the mon-Fri one and she needs her hours as they liked to say? Do they pay to swap it over and give B her chance at being the pack mule? Or do we think they rescheduled?
Honestly, they don’t have a lot of wiggle room. Jenn is 20/21 weeks this week. IF they sail on Monday, they had said they were on a wish Halloween on the High Seas cruise, Jenn would be 21/22 weeks. You can’t sail at 24 weeks. It’s now or never really.

Now, when DCL changed their Covid testing rules, they could have cancelled, but Tim was way too obsessed with the characters dressed up like the Sanderson Sisters to not go.

I think they leave Monday, time will tell if Bea tags along. I think Lyn had the patience of a saint and we will now see a revolving door of Nannies. Especially with a new baby coming.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I wish I knew who Gin’s doctor is. I’d forward her the Legoland video where she ate a chili dog, piggy wings, apple fries, ice cream and cake and ask her if she still thinks it’s muscle memory.

I guess the tongue is a muscle. Maybe that’s what she meant. Her tongue remembers how much crap Gin likes to eat and that’s why she is so big.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim totally believed the muscle memory reason, too. He said some lame comment about how things are doing what they need to do to get ready. Ummm...the female body is able to hold a baby and can stretch and move accordingly. It doesn't need to balloon way out 4 months into pregnancy to be "ready" - she has one of the worst diets I have ever seen if what she eats in vlogs is any indication. What some doctors would say is that her abdominal muscles probably didn't really heal and go back into place after baby 1, and since they were like that then they opened back up right away. Most women with time between pregnancies can work on that through exercise, etc., and try to bounce back some, but if you don't and also eat atrociously, yeah your "muscle memory" is basically non-existent.

I have a relative that had many kids, and some close together. After the first few, her stomach just looked pregnant all the time even when she wasn't. She didn't have a lot of recovery time between, but Jenn doesn't really have that excuse.

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
Are the scissors that didn't make the the correct eye holes going on the saboteur list?

My little hat fits my dome!

• Haha
  • Heart

InBloom21

I want to thank the heroes that watch and report back. There are days where I almost can't believe it because of how ridiculous it is.
"Surely they didn't do a supermarket Haul!" and then a hero comes along and screenshots the EXPIRED item they showcased and I'm floored. Thank you for your service to the community, all!

Commobore

VIP Member
I say that she will be gone by Christmas. She was hired in a hurry. They were desperate to fill the position. They're going to compare her to the amazing Lyn and J$ bratty behavior is getting worse. Most people aren't going to stand for it.

Disclaimer: J$ bratty behavior is 100% a reflection of his parents. That poor child doesn't know any better. He is a victim of their laziness and bad choices.
It's truly pathetic that the insta-hire wasn't for Jackson's sake but their own. They can't go a single minute without hiring a complete stranger to do the one fucking thing billions of parents with actual jobs manage to do.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: "I always wanted to be like the person who made up the names for nail polish [but] I'm not clever enough to come up with nail polish things".

Did she daydream of being a nail polish things namer while sandblasting jukeboxes at 14?

"which is really stinks" - too bad none of Lean's ESL skills helped the Bojos with their English.
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 3.25.38 PM.png

• Haha

advil

I don’t really get why they don’t just send J to daycare…he would get to make friends and would probably get a better education too. Are they just too lazy to even drop him off and pick him up? They have to have someone come to them cause Jenn can’t drive?

• Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
Gin gets a lot of (well-deserved) flak for her shitty editing but Dim is just as bad at editing himself. When he was reading the Mon Sure Paul menu he read off a bunch of fish dishes and said maybe he won’t want to eat there. Then dumbass realized he was just reading the fish course. 🙄 He could have easily started filming over and presented the menu correctly. But then that would make it an informative travel vlog and not just #homemovies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
“Toddler picks our day”

More like “Tim passive aggressively plans the day whilst making toddler THINK he’s in charge”

I love how J. is slapping Tim at the start and steals his sunglasses.

I just scanned it quickly on mute... did only Tim and J. go to DS... WITHOUT the she-beast?!? :eek:
JENN IS SO OVERWHELMED!!! She needed her alone time
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Hippotracks

Who in the world adds a new clip to the timeline that starts with them licking their chops? You're supposed to "cut on the move", but she cuts on the Lip smack.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 5.08.50 PM.png

• Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
You know I'd get it if this was a proper holiday an they had limited time to do things in, but they live there, can they really not just have ONE DAY for him to pick an do what he wants instead, they can go anytime they want, like whatever crap you want to do then do it another day an let the kid pick what he wants instead of forcing ideas into his head

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
So I noticed on the 2 ear pics, in one shot it’s sorta red/splotchy and the other it doesn’t look that way. So when I get mad, I generally keep it internal but my one ear will get tomato red to the point where it is actually hot to touch. I wonder if he’s doing the same thing with her. Getting super pissed, but doesn’t want to make a scene on camera. I could be way off, but just an observation.
Yeah. There is no way - no fucking way - he is not seething inside most days (and / or when she opens her mouth up on camera).

He may deny it and act like he's perfectly fine but we all know there's tons of underlying stuff just waiting to bubble over, having accumulated over the years.

He's no saint - that we can agree on.
BUT she's got to be an absolutely ridiculous passive-aggressive, whiney, multiple-personality (on purpose) horror of a bitch to live with.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I don’t really get why they don’t just send J to daycare…he would get to make friends and would probably get a better education too. Are they just too lazy to even drop him off and pick him up? They have to have someone come to them cause Jenn can’t drive?
Because they don't want to see or hear that he is behind other kids socially, physically, or speech-wise, perhaps?

• Haha