Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imbris

Chatty Member
I would guess if they canceled the cruise it's because Lyn gave notice and they didn't want to take J$ without the nanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jealous hater!!!! Death grips are the cutest most adorable things EVA!!!!! You’re just jealous no one puts a death grip on you!

Seriously though, there’s a reason why we don’t see J$ face at all during the ride. That split second at the end said enough. He really did seem like he enjoyed it once he was over, but was that his training? Poor guy.

• Wow

Galorious

VIP Member
I just can't with that shite. Skimmed 5 seconds.... Jenn if you want your kitchen to look cute, fucking tidy it up!! Chucking more shite in there no matter how aesthetic you think it is just makes it worse!! Slices of wooden shit that looks like you've left toast lying about is pathetic, not aesthetic. Plus wtf with all that food?? 'What my family of 5 eats in a week' bullshit, that'll be gone in a day. Boring boring. Shite and boring. The most interesting bit was J$ trying to strangle Tim.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Like I said previously, if you have time to go loiter at TJ Maxx and go to the carwash for shits and giggles, YOU HAVE TIME TO CLEAN YOUR KITCHEN COUNTERS AND WASH YOUR DISHES, at the very very least. Bare minimum. Maybe if you both weren't attached at the anus, you could split up the errands and save some time. Maybe if you BOTH didn't vlog the fucking solar panels in the garage, you could have had time to look up a daycare to enroll your kid in (can't be that hard of a choice to make since you haphazardly hired another stanny with the speed of Dim running to the bathroom with the pee shakes).

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
No, I just see a sheet with badly cut eyes.

(really don't want to devolve this thread into talk about stuff like that w/ regard to a kid's costume choice...)

• Heart

Commobore

VIP Member
Honestly, the fact we're nearing #100 is...kinda pathetic. It just shows how much there is to critique the Trackers on, we move so damn fast! I'd say the closest rival we've got is the BLAB thread but the amount of shit the Slackers throw our way, we'll be at #200 before the year's out.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I wonder (and hope) if the trackers are done with having pets now. Since they’re doing all this “budgeting” now, maybe they won’t have the finances for it.
This is the first time I’ve really heard them talk about budgeting, so they must be feeling the sting of running offa huge chunk of their viewership.
I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost Bob, I've posted his pic here before in April. It's so difficult.

So they DID talk about getting another pet. Someone asked. Jenn said she couldn't because she could never love another dog like Bandit (screw you Armani, no mention of him/her) Then she said, oh I'm going to cry and stopped talking about it. Tim was the sane person in the conversation saying they couldn't handle a newborn, J$ and a puppy.

We've all had the terrible experience of losing pets. It is incredibly difficult. But, I'd never think of Oliver as replacing Bob. He's a new family member, not a replacement. I really think Jenn needs to get some mental heath treatment though. 3 years after Bandit died, she should be able to talk about him, tell funny stories, laugh. I don't think it's healthy, 3 years later, that every time you mention the dog, you cry. It's ok to be sad that your pet is no longer here. Bandit lived a full life, his death wasn't sudden. Heck, he was supposed to be on death's door 2 years before he died. She need to learn how to cope with life. It's just not good the way she handles things.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I haven't watched the ghost atrocity yet, but I did snort when in the live show Ginn mentioned "sooooo" many people came up to him to say he looked so cute and to remark on his costume. That's because other people literally felt sorry for your kid, you fucking useless turd, not because they were impressed with a sheet draped over your kid.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Fixed that for you, Kirsten.
Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 10.50.02 AM.png

No Margaret, they've got a Tesla, it automatically cancels out all their other wastefulness. 🥴
Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 10.50.29 AM.png

Lean(ne), that makes too much sense! Surprised this comment hasn't been deleted yet.
Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 10.51.24 AM.png

i think Quasi posted a photo of the trackers kitchen earlier in the thread - sorry to report fellow tattlers - looks like the pink flamingo is gone from the kitchen countertop - so sad. i'm going to miss him. maybe he made it to the amazon box pile - LOL!!!!
Seems like they replaced Mr. Flamingo with a plastic water dispenser - I bet their fridge water dispenser is broken and they're too lazy to fix it. Maybe Lean took the flamingo with her on the way out. 😆

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn is stressed about finances cause her next wedding ring replacement might have to be bought at Claire's.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
They didn’t shop around for the solar! They just went with the guy who did the solar on the house before. That is mind blowing to me. No recommendations. No other quotes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Legoland vlog - Dim wanted to go into the legoland shop because he's an annual pass holder and gets discount, but (despite being stood outside of it) they didn't have time and 'Have to head out.' - Why bother even mentioning it then?
Remember when they said they were going to return to Peppa Pig land lots because J$ loves it! Yeah, that hasn't happened either.

• Sad
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It's fucking puzzling that one panic attack affected her life so much she completely stopped driving and QUIT HER JOB, and neither she nor Dim even remotely thought about her going to therapy to try to sort all that out? I mean avoiding all responsibility and introspection has worked out for her for now conveniently, but the bitch is about to pop another kid out and her husband is one heart attack away from a permanent home in a coffin.

Let's see when she'll actually get around to even driving out of the driveway before 2025. 🙄

travesty

VIP Member
I hate the Trackers more every day. Just reading the synopsis of their video makes me angry and feel sorry for their offspring. I hope they go broke and soon.

• Heart

whosenose

i felt really uncomfortable with how long they showed/discussed j$ sleeping. that image was more than totally inappropriate.

• Sad