The Tim Tracker #98 Great kob on the home gloggs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a Disney hosted cruise that the Dis and Tim and Jenn were on together, and they were paired up for the dining rotation, but the Slackers were too good for that so it was Corey and Craig from the Dis eating at the table alone each dinner.
Yeah I think Craig threw some shade about it too lol

I follow 🍑 account and I get a kick out of her. She’s loving life

Reactions: 14
While I know her name I have yet to ever be able to find her instagram. Was it posted here or on guru at one point?
Yes, it's been posted on here several times.

_itsahbarbieworld_

Yeah I think Craig threw some shade about it too lol

I follow 🍑 account and I get a kick out of her. She’s loving life
Yeah. She's fun. And I like seeing her post pics of being with Jenn's and her's Grandma. Grandma seems like the real deal - and a good cook! Some of the food she'd post Grandma would be making looked yummy.

But I'm not a fan of the IG stories I've seen in the past of her and her friends openly smoking weed and openly drinking booze (at the same time) while driving down the road, but... that's another story. (and didn't she have some sort of ticket she needed to handle in court here? I think @VloggerCritic may recall that. For once, I cannot! :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I feel like Jenn wishes she was her sister. Carefree, wearing less clothing, and traveling to other places.

Reactions: 16
I bet she used to be the pudgy sister that Jenn looked down on. Now she's much better looking and physically fitter than Jenn with tit loads more confidence and independence. Good on ya Peachy.

Reactions: 18
There was a Disney hosted cruise that the Dis and Tim and Jenn were on together, and they were paired up for the dining rotation, but the Slackers were too good for that so it was Corey and Craig from the Dis eating at the table alone each dinner.
On this #Hosted cruise Tim and DJ blew off most of the media events. So being no shows for dinner was no big surprise to their table mates.

I seem to recall that it was a large table (8 people??) of vloggers. Craig and Corey could have cared less that T&DJ weren’t there. More table space for them to taste more dishes on the menu.

Any shade that Craig threw is based upon him and Tim having polar opposite work ethics.
Craig was there to work and highlight the cruise.
For Tim it was a FREE TRIP/Vacation!

Reactions: 16
Looks like Peachy and her Big Booty witch Brigade are on the prowl at Universal today…they were at HHN last night toking and twerking their way through🤣🤣

bet you Jenn is DEMANDING Tim stay home or at least far away from Universal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, it's been posted on here several times.

_itsahbarbieworld_

Yeah. She's fun. And I like seeing her post pics of being with Jenn's and her's Grandma. Grandma seems like the real deal - and a good cook! Some of the food she'd post Grandma would be making looked yummy.

But I'm not a fan of the IG stories I've seen in the past of her and her friends openly smoking weed and openly drinking booze (at the same time) while driving down the road, but... that's another story. (and didn't she have some sort of ticket she needed to handle in court here? I think @VloggerCritic may recall that. For once, I cannot! :ROFLMAO: )
She had a very old drug possession charge that she cleared up before moving back to Florida. I don't recall the county I think the one Altamonte Springs is in? Her Insta is the gift that keeps on giving that's for sure. Her HHN outfit way more fun than JennBo's! LMAO.

Reactions: 8
She had a very old drug possession charge that she cleared up before moving back to Florida. I don't recall the county I think the one Altamonte Springs is in? Her Insta is the gift that keeps on giving that's for sure. Her HHN outfit way more fun than JennBo's! LMAO.
Jenn wishes she could pull that dress off. If Jenn attempted to wear that it would look like the skeleton hands are trying to hold up her multiple chins and giant neck hump

I’m not into women at all but I have to admit, Peachy is the right type of thick. She’s got a nice figure…Jenn could NEVER

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep. That's it. Seminole County.

I knew you'd know! :)

Reactions: 7
Jenn wishes she could pull that dress off. If Jenn attempted to wear that it would look like the skeleton hands are trying to hold up her multiple chins and giant neck hump

I’m not into women at all but I have to admit, Peachy is the right type of thick. She’s got a nice figure…Jenn could NEVER
Gin has the body of 9 month pregnant linebacker even before she was pregnant. They only place she doesn't carry weight is in her ankles. Gin's a different kind of fugly that still pictures herself as the slender-ish 23yr old. And she will hold onto that fantasy for as long as she can :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You mean their family members are jealous of the Trackers? If so, I don't think that's the case.

Jenn really only has, to my knowledge, her sister, grandma, and her mom's sister here in Fla that she'd be close too.

There may be some random smattering of other relatives here or there but it's not like she's got a huge network of family she'd be reaching out to or for them to be jealous of.

Her dad lives out of state (I wanna say California?) bc Amanda posted on IG stories once of her dad pulling in a driveway for a visit. Dad's FB page always had pics of him and Amanda but none of him with Jenn.

Amanda has come to meet J. one or two times that I believe Jenn even referenced in a vlog (and Amanda would show her arriving via plane on IG). Amanda ended up moving back here last year or so (?) from Colorado. Amanda always shows pics of her with tons of cash on hand (and driving while imbibing or high sometimes in her IG stories) and lives a COMPLETELY different lifestyle than Tim and Jenn (IYKYK) so nah, there's no jealousy there. Pretty sure Amanda is pretty secure with herself. Again, IYKYK 🍑

Tim's family, on the other hand is much more traditionally structured than Jenn's (Jenn's is sorta fractured, if I'm being honest, with lots of multiple marriages, divorces, deaths, etc.) It's no wonder she gravitated toward Tim's family because it seemed likely more stable to her - with his mom and dad, brothers, and sister and relatively closer-knit and ever-present.

And nah, I don't think that anyone in Tim's family is jealous of them either.
They all appear to be successful, normal, decent people just living their lives.

I already answered this above. Why does everyone keep asking me this? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All this stuff has been talked about on here and Guru forever. And I started watching the Trackers back in 2012, so I can remember quite a bit (I'm a Cancer, zodiac-wise... I have a good memory when I want to use it)
Thank you! I didn't know all that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.