The Tim Tracker #98 Great kob on the home gloggs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This weeks title comes from Quasimodo inspired by Reddit’s own BoodleNoodle.

Recap: The trackholes continue to post outdated uninspired home movies.

Rumour is they are on their umpteenth cruise of 2022? Who knows, who cares, I don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Another bleeping cruise? I can't wait to see the same old hour and a half long vlogs like they did last time. The ones from the last cruise were way to long to even hate watch. I may watch Molly for that long but not these two with their same old same old.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry (not sorry) but how the duck can even the stans keep regurgitating how bleeping awesome it is (and / or "helpful") to see the bleeping Trackers on YET ANOTHER CRUISE?!?!

At some point... doesn't it get old even for them?
Of course, they'd never admit it... but yeah, I bet it does. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm sorry (not sorry) but how the duck can even the stans keep regurgitating how bleeping awesome it is (and / or "helpful") to see the bleeping Trackers on YET ANOTHER CRUISE?!?!

And they don’t DO ANYTHING on these cruises but eat and witch. Everyday is Groundhog Day with Dimmy and Ginn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Recap of vacations:
- They are on their fourth DCL cruise of 2022.
The first two were in the Roy O Disney Suite on the cuntcierge level.
- 2022 vacation expenses alone estimated at $200K+
- This is their 51st vacation since August 2020.
That’s 51 vacations in two years, two months’ time!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
This was my post #1,005 on last thread before it was closed. I hate when I do that with something I've wanted to say for a long time - Dim jealous of Jamie because he's inferior in every way. Jamie was adopted so that's why Dim is adamant against adoption. Full text, sorry for length:
Dumb ass wanna be Dimmy probably thinks this looks bad ass and metal. Probably closer to what he would look like like now if he didn't have to keep up the whole "gee whillickers, golly gee" act. :sick:
As for the "Silver Fox", some mentioned before wondering how Jamie and dorky Dim could be related. I believe Jamie is the adopted one. Probably why Dim was so firmly against adoption as he had to grow up in his shadow, resenting him the whole time.
Dimmy may have made good money for a hot minute.
But Jamie appears to be self made with his own successful company while keeping his integrity and self respect. Happy and healthy with long term, secure financial plans. He even threw Dim a job for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At what point will they actually learn or give a duck about their channel? When the Lake Nona hoard is on the curb of the gated community mcmansion? Views are in a nose dive (the real ones, not fake purchased) and they do ZERO to improve. #shitshow
2022-10-15 (2).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
$200,000 in vacations this year when they get basically the same views in Orlando. What idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
At what point will they actually learn or give a duck about their channel? When the Lake Nona hoard is on the curb of the gated community mcmansion? Views are in a nose dive (the real ones, not fake purchased) and they do ZERO to improve. #shitshow
View attachment 1652856
I don’t know if I posted about this but I watched a video about why is Mammoth Club becoming so popular so quickly and it summed up what makes a good channel and her years experience knowing how to be successful.
02AA4F0C-8312-41F1-BF7C-1DD9FC4C11EE.png
I took this screen shot as they were talking about how important the thumbnail is. The narrator said on the lines of “look at how some of the thumbnails grabs the audience in, unlike other channels that were once popular that I don’t even need to mention”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if I posted about this but I watched a video about why is Mammoth Club becoming so popular so quickly and it summed up what makes a good channel and her years experience knowing how to be successful.
View attachment 1652891I took this screen shot as they were talking about how important the thumbnail is. The narrator said on the lines of “look at how some of the thumbnails grabs the audience in, unlike other channels that were once popular that I don’t even need to mention”.
I think we can safely say that the Trackers are now simply making vlogs (aka #homemovies) for their creepy-as-duck stans and no one else.

I don't care if Tim flies across the country solo or not for #hosted. He's phoning it in.

They're just running on fumes at this point - and completely exploiting their child (soon-to-be children) in doing so, and it's gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
This is how it goes
Video 1...in their kitchen as they stand sideways...todayyy..followed by I'm excited, Jackson is excited..let's do this ...next driving scene to the dock....then showing where they drop off their luggage and explaining no covid test....entry "the Jackson family"...some characters...wave hi bud..room tour.... lunch.

show a kids area that Jackson is too old or too young for..... more characters, dinner...a few stores... sitting in the bed hair wet in a robe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Won’t this cruise push Tim into platinum status? This time 4Dinners will have a new lanyard to show off as she waddles her way around. Probably get a new piece of jewelry to accompany the lanyard. And some tacky dress that doesn’t fit correctly. And can’t forget the hat since she’ll probably forget her brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I dunno, sounds to me like you're a h*ter! They deserve this vacation from work to go work on vacation. 🥰

No, but, seriously, what in the Groundhog Day duck is this endless backlog of Disney cruises?

😅ETA: Welp, @airbusA330 sharing the same braincell!

So much money.... They could have traveled the world. And actually showed Jackson some real cool places.
This is what it always comes back to for me. You want to give your kid 'core memories'? Then take him someplace where his entire worldview won't revolve around Disney parks. They could've travelled the world three times over with the amount of $$$ they've wasted but they're tit scared of anything and everything not stamped by the Mouse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How can you do the same cruise over and over again? It’s not like they do different things that make each one unique. It’s just their own floating buffet with more opportunities to ditch their miracle son and monetize him when he is around.

Reactions: 23
While I don’t suggest they should be even more lazy than they already are, their channel decisions are … strange. It’s kinda funny Tim left his toddler and pregnant wife to go back to Cali and film videos that their audience clearly doesn’t care about. He could’ve gone to Magic Kingdom for two hours rode one ride and ate one snack and gotten three times as many viewers as a Pirates dinner show video. I’ll be surprised if anyone cares about Gatorland too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is how it goes
Video 1...in their kitchen as they stand sideways...todayyy..followed by I'm excited, Jackson is excited..let's do this ...next driving scene to the dock....then showing where they drop off their luggage and explaining no covid test....entry "the Jackson family"...some characters...wave hi bud..room tour.... lunch.

show a kids area that Jackson is too old or too young for..... more characters, dinner...a few stores... sitting in the bed hair wet in a robe
IOW- wash, rinse, repeat

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.