Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honestrands

Chatty Member
Alright guys. I think I peaked at achieving a title of a thread. Even being the one that got to post the new thread. I wanted to see how far it would go until Boodle was blocked by ol’Dimmy but he seems to only block people with any sense. The only reason I became Boodle was watching my three accounts get banned for stating nothing.

Boodle isn’t a mom, she’s a 35yo Canadian married man. (For those that caught the -ou words.)

Work has gotten too busy and I just don’t care anymore. I could let Boodle ride off in the sunset but I’ll at least give this forum closure. If I get banned on tattle for trolling 🤷‍♂️. Also if boodle gets banned on TTT Reddit I guess it will be showing that they do read here. Lol.

It was fun while it lasted then as Boodle morphed into incoherent nutcase it just got to a point of not caring anymore.

B7CEA4E1-777D-4922-8A14-28CC1D89FAEE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn in the new video is more disgusting than usual. Wet, sweaty, and greasy. Jenn, getting caught in the rain is not a replacement for showering…just saying.

putting in my thread name now

The Tim Tracker #99: I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

honestrands

Chatty Member
Omg this is hilarious! I was 100% sold on boodle being a sad sack tracker fan! You got me good. Well done. freaking genius. @honestrands I have to know….you must have been dying reading our analysis of you! How did you manage to hold it in for so long?
There were times that I wanted to post that it was me but it was funnier changing boodle to what people were saying here. Like the nails thing. I almost took it far enough to post on the nails subreddit about how to type with long nails but 60 days is a long time when I think about it. Funnier part was my wife who doesn’t read here “what is with this Boodle person on Reddit and their comments, this woman is a whacko”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mjm9

VIP Member
Recap of vacations:
- They are on their fourth DCL cruise of 2022.
The first two were in the Roy O Disney Suite on the cuntcierge level.
- 2022 vacation expenses alone estimated at $200K+
- This is their 51st vacation since August 2020.
That’s 51 vacations in two years, two months’ time!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

snazzynettyy48

Just an observation. Jen has zero idea how far along she is. This is the third time I’ve seen her go “how far along am I?” And tim answers. Today in the vlog, he checks HIS phone. She was completely unaware of the different “animals and fruits” the app compares baby size to. I mean really? When you’re pregnant, if you care, you’re tracking this shit all day! But to her it’s an inconvenience so Tim tracks her pregnancy. Honestly is she not ashamed? Gross!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn finds a way to be jealous of people who go through the allergy trails cause they get coins and then go exchange their coins for the treats of their choice. "I feel like we're being tricked and he's [their 'friend' with allergies] getting treated." Ah yes, having allergies is *such* a treat Ginn. You fucking cunt.

• Angry
  • Wow

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
What Dim tries to do (and fails):
Screenshot_20221016-084234_Chrome.jpg

How Dimmy sees himself:
Screenshot_20221016-151619_Chrome.jpg

Who Dimmy actually is:
Screenshot_20221016-151754_YouTube.jpg

SMDH. Hope losing his self respect is worth it.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I don’t know if I posted about this but I watched a video about why is Mammoth Club becoming so popular so quickly and it summed up what makes a good channel and her years experience knowing how to be successful.
View attachment 1652891I took this screen shot as they were talking about how important the thumbnail is. The narrator said on the lines of “look at how some of the thumbnails grabs the audience in, unlike other channels that were once popular that I don’t even need to mention”.
I think we can safely say that the Trackers are now simply making vlogs (aka #homemovies) for their creepy-as-fuck stans and no one else.

I don't care if Tim flies across the country solo or not for #hosted. He's phoning it in.

They're just running on fumes at this point - and completely exploiting their child (soon-to-be children) in doing so, and it's gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

honestrands

Chatty Member
This weeks title comes from Quasimodo inspired by Reddit’s own BoodleNoodle.

Recap: The trackholes continue to post outdated uninspired home movies.

Rumour is they are on their umpteenth cruise of 2022? Who knows, who cares, I don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ginn finds a way to be jealous of people who go through the allergy trails cause they get coins and then go exchange their coins for the treats of their choice. "I feel like we're being tricked and he's [their 'friend' with allergies] getting treated." Ah yes, having allergies is *such* a treat Ginn. You fucking cunt.
Ok, that is fucking insane. She is a disgusting piece of shit.

Having a kid with real life-threatening allergies where you carry Epipens everywhere you go (and in summer in FL, carry them in a custom cooling pouch, and constantly have to make sure they don't get too hot so you don't have to throw them out and go buy another set for $100-$300), worry some asshole is going to accidentally contaminate your kid's food with their allergen, or some asshole kid with shit parents is going to tease and try to rub peanuts or other allergens on your kid, and you could end up in the ER after having to inject them with epinephrine, or worse...yeah, what a TREAT. Go fuck yourself, Jenn.

I wish they had a clue what it is like to deal with this stuff, but I would never wish legit allergies on their second child because these two fucknuts would have no clue. 🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 37

HaroldTheWalrus

Just in case you‘re needing something to keep yourselves amused whilst you’re eagerly awaiting the next TTT YouTube masterpiece, here’s a fun little word search puzzle for you. I think there are about 25 words to be found. Who‘ll be the first to figure out the common theme (as if you couldn’t guess…)?

Also, if you’re trying this yourself, Jenn, have fun figuring out whether any doxxing stuff accidentally got included? 😈

8719222B-D8EE-40ED-9D2F-5E89DE3344E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36