The Tim Tracker #98 Great kob on the home gloggs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t this cruise push Tim into platinum status? This time 4Dinners will have a new lanyard to show off as she waddles her way around. Probably get a new piece of jewelry to accompany the lanyard. And some tacky dress that doesn’t fit correctly. And can’t forget the hat since she’ll probably forget her brush.
The Tim Tracker 99: Is platinum the new cuntcierge?

You know the vlogs will mention it endlessly if they have a new status. Which means way, way less than any car rental, hotel or airline status.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@scopeyscope saw your comment on previous thread and didn’t get to it before thread closed. I agree with you that the artwork being left at the Tracker’s cabin door is fishy. Did the commentor say where they met them exactly? Because I think they bought them for the Trackers because Jenn or Tim hinted at it. Example convo:

Fan- Hey Tim and Jenn! We love your videos!
Tim- Thank you so much *awkward open mouth smile*
Jenn- Aww. Thanks *giggle*
strained filler convo ensues
Jenn looks wistfully at a painting on the wall. She looks at Tim, who shakes his head no. Jenn and Tim were arguing prior to the fans greeting them. Jenn wanted the painting, Tim was trying to put his foot down.
The conversation comes to a pause as the fans notice Jenn’s lustful stare at the painting.
Fan- Oh that is such a beautiful painting. Are ya’ll buying it?
Jenn- *dramatic sigh followed by a giggle* No, we are on a budget and can’t afford it.
Fan-oh no…
Jenn- *interrupting* Yea. If we had known about the painting we would have saved our money to buy it. Uhh *giggles* this sucks, I love this painting! It would be perfect in nursery (or J’s big boy room). I wonder if it will be here on our next cruise? Do you think it is available on line?
Tim- *catching on to his wife’s grift* No, it’s not. We can’t afford it Jenn. I guess we’ll have to do without it.
Fan- oh don’t worry! You shouldn’t have to break your budget for the painting. You both do sooo much and work hard. Let me buy it for you and I can bring it to you?
Jenn- *genuine smile appears followed by a giggle* Really?! OMG it’s so expensive!!!! Thank you so much. If you want to leave it at cabin door # _____ that would be amazing! We will be out of the room most of the time.
Fan- of course! Maybe we can grab lunch together on the cruise.
Tim- uhh sure
Jenn- *giggles*

This is just my speculation 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Spotted at Gatorland today with Adam apparently.... View attachment 1653130
I'm sure Adam is thrilled Dim dragged the brat and whale along with him. I'm sure that's not what he meant if he hit Dim up to meet.
I'm sure it's a fun lfilled day of Jen4D trying to be front and center and J$ garbling "what dat?" and melting down if he doesn't get everything he sees. When J$2 comes along I bet Dimmy hears from Adam a lot less.
Oh, and shocker! Their eating! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good for them for filming a video outside of the Disney/Universal bubble. I know that's where they get most of their views from and they're afraid to escape from it as a result, but it's pathetic that they've spent as much as they have on trips to just stay in that bubble. That kid's gonna grow up with such a stunted world view from only going to theme parks over-and-over.

Reactions: 15
I can't remember the last time Jenn went to Gatorland (on camera). Probably a good 10+ years ago?!? Could be wrong, but ...?

Seems she's been allergic to it for years and Tim's gone solo.

Reactions: 11
Jenn in the new video is more disgusting than usual. Wet, sweaty, and greasy. Jenn, getting caught in the rain is not a replacement for showering…just saying.

putting in my thread name now

The Tim Tracker #99: I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
At this rate J is gonna be tired of disney before he's 5, I wonder how they will get on when he flat out refuses to do disney an these cruises, either they will need to leave him home with the nanny or at school an go themselves which will piss off an eventually stop the crazy stans that's obsessed with him watching which will show the reality of how little people actually watch the channel for them, or have to try an edit out tantrums from a child that's reached breaking point with being dragged round parks an have very little usable footage which means more home vlogs that most can't be bothered with

All this dragging him on constant vacations an parks are going to backfire an help destroy the channel

Reactions: 16
anyone else with me in suspecting that that anon nanny post asking for help WAS stanny lyn? have we heard or seen her definitively since their awful CA trip?

Reactions: 18
Found under today's vlog. Yep, these are their stans. 🤦‍♀️

1665865819264.png

Good question, Pauline.

1665865847113.png

If that's what they're calling *sweat* these days, then... ok?

1665865878526.png

OMG. Gary. Do you REALLY think they give a tit?!?

1665865968028.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I wrote a very involved (sarcasm) recap in the last tread. I thought I’d repost it for all of the new people:

Recap:

The BoJos claim to be a travel channel but don’t research or know basic facts about places they visit (like when they open or close).

The BoJos claim to be parents, but do anything they can to not spend time with their $on unless they can video exploit him.

End of Recap.

Reactions: 25
anyone else with me in suspecting that that anon nanny post asking for help WAS stanny lyn? have we heard or seen her definitively since their awful CA trip?
We haven’t heard or seen of her but the library video they went to Lowe’s after without Jackpot unless they left him in the Tesla in dog mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spotted at Gatorland today with Adam apparently.... View attachment 1653130
The Trackholes on another trip without Stanny Lean, could there be trouble in paradise?? How hypocritical is Dejennerate to be there with ATW when she obviously did everything she could to edit him and Daphne out if their vlogs. God these 2 can’t pick a lane or be true to themselves. They are probably hoping done of ATWs subs come over to their dying channel. The mighty have fallen. #homemovies

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.