The Tim Tracker #92 Their Ship Has Sailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new Slacker thread.

The title is courtesy of @Iwantallthetea

Ginn finally got around to uploading their first HNH Vlog, and it didn't even contain anything from HNH just them making the massive drive from Lake Nona to Universal Studios and looking at the Tribute Store. Meanwhile nearly every other Orlando based vlogger has gotten a full HNH vlog up detailing the houses, offerings, etc.

Only if the Slackers weren't racist homophobes who derailed their own gravy train they wouldn't have had to buy a VIP Tour because heaven forbid they congregate amongst the commoners and they would've still been #Hosted and treated like greater deities than they already think they are.

They promised a new vlog today...they got 9 more hours left in the day, unless they will use the excuse of well it was still "Monday" in Hawaii when the vlog was uploaded.

Reactions: 35
I'm betting it will be a live today 'cause DeJennerate is so sad leaving their latest staycation. I know Dim said it would be an HHN one but I don't think he told her that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HHN vlogs are so boring at the best of times.. when you have one without any houses in it what exactly is the draw? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I used to watch them as a background noise while doing housework.... But I cannot even do that anymore... Same same.., always the same.... 👀

Reactions: 12
Time for a new Slacker thread.

The title is courtesy of @Iwantallthetea

Ginn finally got around to uploading their first HNH Vlog, and it didn't even contain anything from HNH just them making the massive drive from Lake Nona to Universal Studios and looking at the Tribute Store. Meanwhile nearly every other Orlando based vlogger has gotten a full HNH vlog up detailing the houses, offerings, etc.

Only if the Slackers weren't racist homophobes who derailed their own gravy train they wouldn't have had to buy a VIP Tour because heaven forbid they congregate amongst the commoners and they would've still been #Hosted and treated like greater deities than they already think they are.

They promised a new vlog today...they got 9 more hours left in the day, unless they will use the excuse of well it was still "Monday" in Hawaii when the vlog was uploaded.
I'm honored my title was so popular!!

HHN vlogs are so boring at the best of times.. when you have one without any houses in it what exactly is the draw? 😂
and when they do film in the houses, it's so dark and you don't get to see much of anything but the people in front of you

Reactions: 16
I'm betting it will be a live today 'cause DeJennerate is so sad leaving their latest staycation. I know Dim said it would be an HHN one but I don't think he told her that 🤣
I agree. And this will be the usual, basic vibe:
1662408379223.png

Motormouth Mabel

I'm super looking forward to their HHN videos with all of Dim's "Golly Gee", "Oh My Goodness", "Holy Macaroni" narration 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Haven’t seen the new HNH video (honestly, I just don’t understand the appeal of said event, just isn’t my thing), but I’d venture to guess the lack of anything horror related in the video was due to them realizing pregnant women shouldn’t attend such an event and blast it on the internet.

Too bad any moron can fill in the blanks and realize she was still there.

Reactions: 15
I used to watch them as a background noise while doing housework.... But I cannot even do that anymore... Same same.., always the same.... 👀
Agree and their HHN always are about Merch and the Mummy bldg thats not open yet and new Light fixtures they find in the park! Boring more boring and beyond boring!

Reactions: 14
I agree. And this will be the usual, basic vibe:
View attachment 1557127
Motormouth Mabel

I'm super looking forward to their HHN videos with all of Dim's "Golly Gee", "Oh My Goodness", "Holy Macaroni" narration 🙄
I will probably actually watch (FF) them when they ever post them, while at work in my down time just to see how much they witch about everything. If I see them at Howl-O-Scream this year I will be annoyed and ruin their video every chance I get!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here’s what bothers me the most about my interaction with them: The blasé attitude they had about being at HHN. Jenn browsing her phone instead of enjoying the moment is a bit of a slap to the face to people who are waiting for their next day off to go or can’t afford to go. Not to mention the TMs that pour their heart and soul into that event. Also stopping in the middle of walkway and swinging that camera around.oh-vey! I deal w rude guests daily, but it takes a special kind of asshole to leave a negative impression on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Haven't commented on this thread yet, but wanted to share.

We were on the same sailing of the Wish as the Trackers. Fortunately, I only saw them twice and from from at least 25ft away. Saw them outside the Bayou, they stood in just outside and Dim held up his camera a time or two filming the musicians. Jen had her hat on.

Then during the Pirate show, I saw him on the upper deck filming the show for maybe a minute.

He looked miserable both times.

Reactions: 42
The Stan's newest explanation for why they weren't media for HHN - They were invited out but decided to do a RIP tour instead (source: reddit).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
The Stan's newest explanation for why they weren't media for HHN - They were invited out but decided to do a RIP tour instead (source: reddit).
Thier fans make more excuses for them than the Trackers do for themselves.

Reactions: 31
I keep zoning out of their recent vlogs, the stuff they show isn't what people want to see and so irrelevant! Stope showing me a bloody poster tim and actually do something!

Did any of you ( that I don't have on ignore!!) mention. 'the world is our spooky/haunted palm tree'?? They're really trying hard to make that a thing. I watched up to that part but honesty I can't force myself to watch this garbage anymore. Even to make fun of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Did any of you ( that I don't have on ignore!!) mention. 'the world is our spooky/haunted palm tree'?? They're really trying hard to make that a thing. I watched up to that part but honesty I can't force myself to watch this garbage anymore. Even to make fun of it.
How the duck does "palm tree" even work in that saying? They try so hard to make that stick and it is the dumbest bleeping thing ever. "They are just stupid." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How the duck does "palm tree" even work in that saying? They try so hard to make that stick and it is the dumbest bleeping thing ever. "They are just stupid." 😂
@travesty, you need to resubmit your title suggestion from earlier today (We're Just So Stupid). It still fits...and it's timeless 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.