The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I was wondering the same thing. Is she suddenly too good for the kitchen floor?
Lol. She probably can’t get up off the floor anymore. And Tim’s girly hands can’t lift her up. The forklift wouldn’t fit through that kitchen door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So do we think they are going to try to do the stuff we’ve mentioned here they should have done with J like how to do Disney with an infant etc? Or do we think they will screw that up too? I mean they have two kids now they cannot pretend they are definitely a family channel so that’s pretty much the only thing they can do if they want to try to get views now. And will they finally update the logo they have two children not two dogs

Reactions: 13
So do we think they are going to try to do the stuff we’ve mentioned here they should have done with J like how to do Disney with an infant etc? Or do we think they will screw that up too? I mean they have two kids now they cannot pretend they are definitely a family channel so that’s pretty much the only thing they can do if they want to try to get views now. And will they finally update the logo they have two children not two dogs
i think they will have a whole lot of plans that they will abandon at the first sign of difficulty, as is their modus operandi

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think "the deed" consists of Dimmy having a wet dream about hot dogs and then Ginn scooping up the aftermath into her secret tunnel. Or she has a hot dog costume she wears to bed. It also makes her magically fertile.
She spackled his seed into the tunnel.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In the TT FB fan group someone mentioned they’ll stop watching now and of course these freaks jump all over the comment.
2E90F3D4-6484-4957-9E8E-4FFD5B2BED65.jpeg

Oh nooooo *eyeroll*
1767E4B4-B354-4297-B87B-53EC0B9C17B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They must really be hurting for views if they are announcing this so early in the pregnancy. In the eyes of the medical community, she’s a geriatric patient - very high risk.

And his line of “he’s going to be the best big brother ever”. No. That child is used to being the center of the universe and has no idea how to interact with other kids or share. They think he’s going to be good with sharing his mommy and daddy? Kid is in for a rude awakening.
And then they’ll go on and on about how he’s become so bad since the baby arrived. Completely ignorant of the fact that they caused it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They are having another baby …. That’s all I got .. speechless over here 😔🤐
OK , I had to add to this there is no way for one minute they have ever had any trouble getting pregnant, they just didn’t want to get pregnant. They’re insulting people in this world that cannot get pregnant that have infertility problems, that struggle all the time to have children. Or have a child and it happens to pass away, these two absolutely suck. Almost 3 years ago you had Jackson and now you tried for another baby and you got pregnant right away such bullshit that you had trouble in the beginning absolute and utter bullshit 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it was extremely foolish to announce this early unless she’s farther along but because of the drinking they have to pretend like she’s not as far along. I could not imagine announcing before 12 weeks but honestly I mean I knew I was right this time I knew she was pregnant there were too many signs but right now I’m kind of at a loss for words. I guess the only thing I can say is I guess the positive out of this is that the kid will have someone to play with so he won’t grow up alone so maybe he will eventually learn how to share and learn how to interact with other children.
Tim is absolutely going to use this as an excuse to get the Rivian he’s been wanting one for a while
The idea of a baby moon is freaking ridiculous
I do think that they are going to redo the other room in Aristocats and I do believe if it’s a girl Marie will be in her name somewhere might not be her first name but it’ll be there.
I only think that Jenn will play the post partum depression thing if she has another boy but I believe it’s a girl and they know it is
It is what it is let’s just hope for a healthy child for the child’s sake
You did call it! 👏👏 Super sleuth :LOL:

Reactions: 10
No doctor would say just wait it out 6 months if you’re over 35 and had some sort of infertility prior. I’m really really doubting they ever had any “trouble”. I know that’s been addressed here but I’m so annoyed! People really struggle (obviously). And they’re saying thing from tribe beginning of the year up until what like May/June is a long time? Ookkaayyy

Reactions: 20
What I don't understand is why ask people in the Live chat to let them know the order of the videos they want to watch if they were just going to throw this in there. Probably saw the numbers were tanking on the vlogs and especially at Homegoods and said screw it Jenn we are putting this out now so I can put a deposit on my new electric superbus.

Reactions: 13
No doctor would say just wait it out 6 months if you’re over 35 and had some sort of infertility prior. I’m really really doubting they ever had any “trouble”. I know that’s been addressed here but I’m so annoyed! People really struggle (obviously). And they’re saying thing from tribe beginning of the year up until what like May/June is a long time? Ookkaayyy
Yes but you must realize this is over dramatic Jen who made a video crying that she had been trying for two whole weeks and had not gotten pregnant yet 🙄

Reactions: 14
At least now they can get the real "first hair cut experience" with the ears and certificate

• Haha
  • Sick
So when they said they did "all the science things" in their video professing that they couldn't have children did they mean that Timmy was tracking her periods while she was taking birth control behind his back?

I have zero desire to watch anything related to her being pregnant or to them raising another child. Best of luck to them but I can't even hate watch that stuff.

And to all those who struggled (or are struggling) with infertility and or child loss - you are way better than these 2 bozos will ever be. Don't let them drag you down.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she announced she’s pregnant before 12 weeks. I guess they’re far more desperate for views than they like to let on.

And they should be cancelling their upcoming cruises if they want to keep pretending they’re worried about COVID. Surely they wouldn’t want to be eating indoors with a baby on the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She seems genuinely happy when she’s swinging that pee stick around. I think she desperately wants a daughter.

Reactions: 6
I have been away for awhile. Had somethings come up in life, ya know being an adult. As soon as I seen today's blog, I RAN over here. I agree with others, shes farther along than she's saying.

Reactions: 7
I think "the deed" consists of Dimmy having a wet dream about hot dogs and then Ginn scooping up the aftermath into her secret tunnel. Or she has a hot dog costume she wears to bed. It also makes her magically fertile.
Ha! I was trying to find a picture of a sexy hot dog costume and I found this. How to dress up *actual* hot dogs in sexy costumes. This has Tim written all over it.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.