The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the window for cruising whilst pregnant?
Women who have reached their 24th week of pregnancy by embarkation date, or will reach 24 weeks pregnant during or by end of cruise, are not allowed to sail. The reasoning told by Disney Cruise Line is for safety concerns. Pregnant women who are not yet 24 weeks pregnant (who are 23 weeks or less), or will not turn 24 weeks pregnant at any point during cruise, are permitted. Disney Cruise Line states they will not be held responsible for pregnancy complications, at any stage.

I don’t know if she is pregnant or not, but at 11:11 her eyes look so glossy. She looked liked she was buzzed. Maybe those were Jen’s drinks in the thumbnail and they have us believe she was drinking those “mocktails”” 🤔
You are so right.
Love that we have so many detectives here
3D3D105F-875C-4387-A57F-7F76F99EAC42.jpeg

btw - Tim’s photography in this video is horrendous! The lighting balance is all over the place. Spending $4K on camera equipment doesn’t mean anything if you don’t know how to use it! (as has been mentioned on this thread before)

And why is DVC fan’s video 9:57 and Tim’s is 26:34?? Even Nicole’s is 10:38.
]

I timed out.
From Nicole’s video I discovered that all the guests were greeted with black champagne. Betcha J♾️Meals drank Tim’s too.
01443C49-4814-4CBC-8CAD-8E9EF3F07A9F.png

From Nicole’s video I discovered that all the guests were greeted with black champagne. Betcha J♾️Meals drank Tim’s too.
01443C49-4814-4CBC-8CAD-8E9EF3F07A9F.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That's when you know you gotta go up a size and/or change your style. Also, the gathered bottom tier shortens and widens the figure: you have to be tall and thin for that to work on you. She would have done better to cut the bottom tier off, carefully, leaving the lace border as a hemline; and using the fabric to reinforce the neckline. An expert in alterations could help with the re-design.
She's not going to alter a Lilly Pulitzer like that, nor would most.

She just needs to find clothes that fit her "new" body.

Reactions: 13
That's when you know you gotta go up a size and/or change your style. Also, the gathered bottom tier shortens and widens the figure: you have to be tall and thin for that to work on you. She would have done better to cut the bottom tier off, carefully, leaving the lace border as a hemline; and using the fabric to reinforce the neckline. An expert in alterations could help with the re-design.
But that would ruin her Lily “not made for anyone but skinny New England and Southern sorority girls” Pultzier. She needs to embrace her now mid plus size figure and start dressing to what suits her.

Reactions: 13
Again Tim gives out jumbled misinformation. 11:59

Members Extras, such as TOTWL, require:
• a minimum 150 points bought directly from Disney
• a current DVC hotel reservation (points or cash)
• guests need to be on the hotel reservation
• a current digital membership card with valid government issued ID

Eligibility

Eligible Disney Vacation Club Members with access to Membership Extras––who are staying at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort using their Membership (whether they booked with Vacation Points or cash)––may enjoy access to this exclusive space just outside Magic Kingdom park.

Party Size

Eligible Members and their guests staying on that Member’s reservation are eligible. Each eligible Membership can enjoy Top of the World Lounge access for one party per day—which can include eligible Members and guests staying on that Member's reservation. At least one Member in the traveling party must accompany the group and present their current MagicBand, digital Membership card and government-issued photo ID in order to gain admission to the lounge and observation deck. A Digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card is also required to verify Membership eligibility.

(Effective June 3, 2021, to obtain a Disney Vacation Club Membership Card, Members must accumulate a total of at least 150 Vacation Points purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. Exchange options in the Disney Collection and all Concierge Collection options are not available for ownership interests not purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. after March 21, 2011, and, effective April 4, 2016, Members who have not purchased an ownership interest directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. will not have access to Membership Extras.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I mean... the word disheveled comes to mind.

The tag sticking out.
The unbrushed, straggly hair.
The too-small nose ring hanging on for dear life.
The messed up sleeve.
The crooked necklace.

Wouldn't the typical person (with 10+ years' experience vlogging at this point) check themselves in a mirror (even if it's a small compact) prior to turning on the camera to film?

View attachment 1403206
And possibly bring a brush with her? If she actually did try and curl her hair.

Reactions: 7
The Tim Tracker #82 We're Bursting at the Seams Because We Won't Listen to the Unwell 3.

Reactions: 5
The proper etiquette is to move your car once you are fully charged.

The amount of Tesla's I've seen at WDW that use the EV Spots, and not even charge is way too damn. They don't even fake it by connecting the plug, they just leave the plug on the charger and use it as a primo parking spot.

The chargers are a third party company Charge Point, so I'm not sure who sets the rates either CP or Disney. I will say the rates at Disney are higher than other Charge Point chargers I've used.

Our car is a PHEV, so the battery is only good for 30 miles of pure electric driving, so it doesn't take much time to charge.

View attachment 1394205

The Lake Buena Vista chargers are the ones at Disney, we charged at The Studios and Epcot.
As an EV owner of nine years, the lack of etiquette aggravates me to no end.

Reactions: 8
As an EV owner of nine years, the lack of etiquette aggravates me to no end.
I will most likely be in the market for a lightning in a few years and I would definitely like to see the system throw a bone to people with manners. Although even if the company that manages these charging units does charge a fee to those who remain plugged in, I could easily see people just going to their car unplugging and walking away. That's why I think it's important to make enough chargers to satisfy the need but not at the cost of handicap spaces. They need to be very far back in the lot because they will need a lot of room.

Reactions: 5
wut?

These photos don’t even slightly resemble each other

Sorry to break it to you Tim but that kid is ALLLL Jenn and I feel sorry for him as he grows up to have to resemble such a toxic piece of tit human being
B0DF12E0-6BA9-4121-BBB3-63A854CC5B67.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I will most likely be in the market for a lightning in a few years and I would definitely like to see the system throw a bone to people with manners. Although even if the company that manages these charging units does charge a fee to those who remain plugged in, I could easily see people just going to their car unplugging and walking away. That's why I think it's important to make enough chargers to satisfy the need but not at the cost of handicap spaces. They need to be very far back in the lot because they will need a lot of room.
The Lightning is going to be a monster hit, but Ford needs to get their act together. My mom has a Mach-E and the recalls and issues that they've had have been a mess. My wife and I have owned several EVs and we've found Tesla to be superior in a variety of ways. I liken the differences between the legacy auto makers and brands like Tesla and Rivian to the latter being software companies that then build a car and the former being car companies building software. The software is so key in these vehicles.

As for charging, as was mentioned earlier, the reason why you see them at the front of lots is because of the high cost to run the electrical lines and also the closer to the main source, the more efficient. There have been some high speed or Tesla Superchargers that we've used around the country that are in the back of a shopping center, but they are ultimately a very close run to where there is a power transformer unit and equipment by the road. Because the energy use is so high (and the charger clusters essentially have their own little power centers for the chargers), they have to be close to those units.

Also, as was noted before, whether it's someone with a non-electric using an EV spot or a pompous EV user literally using the space at a place like Disney and not charging, it's maddening. Our son broke his leg and they had us park in the medical override. The CM in the parking lot started asking us about our car because her first assumption was that we were going to use an EV spot. She interestingly enough said that a lot of EV drivers that come to Disney actually run low on their battery as they've done a road trip and need the juice when getting to the lot (this happened to be the MK that day). She couldn't understand why you'd essentially drive on fumes to get to their parks that only have four to ten chargers per lot especially with the aforementioned. We wondered the same thing.

Reactions: 4
wut?

These photos don’t even slightly resemble each other

Sorry to break it to you Tim but that kid is ALLLL Jenn and I feel sorry for him as he grows up to have to resemble such a toxic piece of tit human beingView attachment 1403990
I was just about to post this- it makes zero sense. J$ is pose is so unnatural & he’s red and sweaty. Tim looks feminine & exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Lightning is going to be a monster hit, but Ford needs to get their act together. My mom has a Mach-E and the recalls and issues that they've had have been a mess. My wife and I have owned several EVs and we've found Tesla to be superior in a variety of ways. I liken the differences between the legacy auto makers and brands like Tesla and Rivian to the latter being software companies that then build a car and the former being car companies building software. The software is so key in these vehicles.
Yeah my wait for a few years has some reasoning. My job takes me to some pretty remote spots in Florida and there are zero charging units where I go so range will need to be improved massively. Second I really should stick to a higher wheelbase vehicle and I loathe what Tesla considers a pickup, their other vehicles are great but that truck is a terrible design. I cannot believe that is a production vehicle.

Reactions: 3
This picture had me throwing on my sneaks and getting my ass on the treadmill STAT.

holy tit Jennifer Bojanowski LOOK AT YOURSELF
*If* she is pregnant, she is well on her way to gaining a tit ton of weight (because she's eating for 2 you guyyyyyzzz). And she is not getting any younger which means it's going to be an uphill battle to lose the weight she does gain.

Reactions: 17
TheTimTracker 82: short-lived and quite shallow

Holy crap, y'all. In looking up the sanpaku eyes to find that little blip I posted (that cites being a psychopath), and I found this link cited below.

99% of this describes Jenn!!!

Not trying to DX here, but yikes...! 😲

View attachment 1400764
View attachment 1400765
View attachment 1400766
View attachment 1400768

There's a few more that may or may not apply, but here's the link -

Reactions: 3
*If* she is pregnant, she is well on her way to gaining a tit ton of weight (because she's eating for 2 you guyyyyyzzz). And she is not getting any younger which means it's going to be an uphill battle to lose the weight she does gain.
I think she weighs more now than when she was pregnant with J$. She looked like she had dropped most of the baby weight and then they began their glutton fest of staycations and cruises and she put it all back on and then some.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.