The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paging Mr Morrow new vlog has the pair of twats in it, these fuckwits have never interacted with other vloggers like this lately.... Desperation is huggggge now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is there beef with this nicole lady? I agree she looked very nice.. Jenn couldn't pull that off.
Love Nicole despite the fact she blocked me when I commented negatively about Jenn on her Insta. Shame because I'd really like to support her. They're sweet, honest and seem to have integrity. OK a leeeetle boring but she'll improve with practise. Glad Jenn cut them out the Toxic Tracker life as N & J deserve much better friends.

Reactions: 14
Paging Mr Morrow new vlog has the pair of twats in it, these fuckwits have never interacted with other vloggers like this lately.... Desperation is huggggge now!
They're all terrible... Disney as a whole needs a vlogger culling badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From today's Daily Mail. Might want to bookmark this Timbo.

Hey Marie come on out now you don’t need to lurk 🤣🤣🤣
Isn't Marie from Aristocrats Jenn's favourite character 🤔🤔? Marie is Jenn from Arseytwocraps. Hi Jenn 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see burger “playist” hasn’t been fixed yet. It’s been how many weeks now? 😆
39C6080F-A451-413D-8025-14F4AD57BFA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They're all terrible... Disney as a whole needs a vlogger culling badly.
And it would be so easy to do. Disney just needs to send them all a MagicBand that would deliver a massive electrical shock when they scanned it at the gate. ⚡⚡

Or replace all the 🍔with 🥕and ban 🍺🍹🍷.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not that I'm sticking up for her at all but every time she's missing from a video or has a scratchy voice or anything it is posited that she has covid. Its just funny to me! The photo of her in the warehouse store had comments that she is either pregnant or has covid because of the type of mask she is wearing!
I posted it yesterday. I most certainly did NOT say that I thought she had covid. I said that the fact that she is wearing an actual real mask signaled to me that something was up. She could be pregnant or sick. In the 2 + years of mask wearing, both Tim and Jenn always wear those Uniqlo underwear material masks. All of a sudden, today, she's wearing a KN95?

I certainly hope she isn't pregnant or sick, honestly, I would absolutely love to be 100% wrong here. There is nothing I want more in the world than that woman to not be pregnant. (Well, there are many changes I'd like to see in the world, but in this case, the phrase fits.)

View attachment 1399080
Dim looks super annoyed about taking this photo… Don’t like being recognized by your adoring stans Dimmy Boy?

Reactions: 5
Dim is just so defeated...look at that face. Having to do a cameo in a vlogger who he feels is "beneath him"

1657294849822.png

Also Dim, time to size up, looks like you got a button ready to burst at the bottom of your shirt.

"We don't do indoor dining....unless it's free"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Also Dim, time to size up, looks like you got a button ready to burst at the bottom of your shirt.

I think he is trying to coordinate with his wife who is also about to burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yuk the slackers are on Morris’s latest video at the dvc event. Tim’s in need of new shirts - he’s wearing one that is straining at the buttons - seems they both need to SIZE UP

She’s in a too tight Pulitzer frock again

Ha ha not Morris Morrows 🤣🤣posted sane time as pp

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plus why the hell has he still got his man bag strapped round his neck when he’s sat at the table? Dim by name, dim by nature!
#WheresTheMasksNow

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder how long it will take the sloths to get their video up? I don’t like PMM but I will give it to him to getting the content up on time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dim is just so defeated...look at that face. Having to do a cameo in a vlogger who he feels is "beneath him"

View attachment 1401907

“We wear masks inside, except when we are eating. But we don’t eat or drink in any indoor locations. Except when we are on a cruise or being #hosted. We don’t hug others. Except when it’s a Disney cast member.”
Get your tit together

• Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1401907

"I don't drink" - Jenn

And it looks like you had your choice of "Hades Hair" or "Maleficent Horns" -- and Dim went with the horns and the look of desperate vlogger sadness

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear Diary,

What has happened to my life?

I'm sitting here listening to my wife ramble about a non-alcoholic drink to a red-faced, sweaty vlogger competitor who I will not name, and I'm wearing glittery purple horns on my head.

I wish she'd shut up. I tried to get Lyn to come and help me babysit her, but Lyn said no.

Why does she still wear that dress?
Does she know that she looks like she was poured into it? I am kind of wishing it will burst open. I will giggle if it does.

My tummy hurts. I wonder where the bathroom is?

Until next time,
Timmy

1657297130455.png

Shout-out to @Quasimodo for the inspiration. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone else feel like a location has been soiled and in desperate need of cleaning after the Slackers have been there?

Thankfully they can only get up to the lounge when invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.