The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim’s churning out the vlogs because they’re desperate for money and he’s petrified after they lost 2000 subscribers.
And these are active viewers. They didn't just lose subscribers; they lost future views from said subscribers.

Reactions: 16
It would make sense why ginnyneckrolls isn't out with Dim, can't be seen in public not being able to control her own child, you know since he's so wild
And don’t forget, DEFIANT!

Seriously, who calls their 11 month old child DEFIANT! wth 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jenn can’t even drive them to urgent care- Lynn is totally there for safety.
Perhaps, but Jenn can drive, she still has her license if only for TSA purposes. It's amazing what we find we can do when our adrenaline kicks in.
I wonder if they've kept up the maintenance on their old car though. It might just be sitting there dead.

Reactions: 13
Perhaps, but Jenn can drive, she still has her license if only for TSA purposes. It's amazing what we find we can do when our adrenaline kicks in.
I wonder if they've kept up the maintenance on their old car though. It might just be sitting there dead.
It's probably caused oil stains on the driveway....I'd be surprised if their HOA hasn't said something about it just sitting there.

Reactions: 10
Her flat affect about the burn- which should have been medicated- tells me she wouldn’t do much if they did need urgent care.
Kid gets a vaccine & she brings a suitcase of tit to CVS. Kid gets 2nd degree burns- we had our first taste of burning ourselves… I wouldn’t trust her alone with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So Dim only was friends with Travis bc Travis won the Disney Parks Blog Meet-Up for MNSSHP and he invited Dim to be his +1.
Speaking of Promise, she’s injected her face right? Her lips and forehead don’t move. She also lost a bunch of weight post breakup and you know how Quasibojo feels about people who try to better themselves.
True to Trackhole form, they use, abuse, then lose their friends. They go through friends faster than Paging Mr Diabetes goes through food and alcohol. #homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her flat affect about the burn- which should have been medicated- tells me she wouldn’t do much if they did need urgent care.
Kid gets a vaccine & she brings a suitcase of tit to CVS. Kid gets 2nd degree burns- we had our first taste of burning ourselves… I wouldn’t trust her alone with him.
This is true. She'd yell at him for getting hurt and to suck it up until daddy gets home, at which point she's proclaim she was working "so hard" keeping him safe and he just got hurt.

Jenn's adrenaline would not kick in. She'd simply look for ways to turn it to her son's injury to her own advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I haven't been able to even hate watch their stuff lately...not even to get the good stills from them 😂 I'm trying to make it through Tim's latest Disney Springs bleeping Pigathon video, and I can't. There is just something (well, there's lots of things) about the way he says the word chocolate that makes me want to throat punch him. He says it in this phlegmy gross way "chaaahhhhckckclet". 🤮 That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Dim only was friends with Travis bc Travis won the Disney Parks Blog Meet-Up for MNSSHP and he invited Dim to be his +1.
Speaking of Promise, she’s injected her face right? Her lips and forehead don’t move. She also lost a bunch of weight post breakup and you know how Quasibojo feels about people who try to better themselves.
Thank you! I thought I was going crazy - every time I see her, I'm always thinking 'what's wrong with your face?'

Reactions: 6
I haven't been able to even hate watch their stuff lately...not even to get the good stills from them 😂 I'm trying to make it through Tim's latest Disney Springs bleeping Pigathon video, and I can't. There is just something (well, there's lots of things) about the way he says the word chocolate that makes me want to throat punch him. He says it in this phlegmy gross way "chaaahhhhckckclet". 🤮 That is all.
That's the feeling I get in response to his kermit voice, which is pretty much half the time he opens his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.