The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first haircut thing really isn’t that big of a deal. My son did it for his actual first haircut at around 2.5 years old and it’s fun but it didn’t set him up for disappointment for the rest of his life. And yes the mouse ears fit at 2.5 years old. My kids were bald as babies for a long time so they got their first haircuts later than most. I’m sure people from out of state can’t always make it work timing wise so of course Disney will let anyone buy the package when they want. Just like you can celebrate your bday there anytime, even if it’s nowhere near your actual bday.
There is plenty to snark on with these two besides this.

Reactions: 3
The first haircut thing really isn’t that big of a deal. My son did it for his actual first haircut at around 2.5 years old and it’s fun but it didn’t set him up for disappointment for the rest of his life. And yes the mouse ears fit at 2.5 years old. My kids were bald as babies for a long time so they got their first haircuts later than most. I’m sure people from out of state can’t always make it work timing wise so of course Disney will let anyone buy the package when they want. Just like you can celebrate your bday there anytime, even if it’s nowhere near your actual bday.
Hey jembo you fat lazy pig

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It actually is a big deal. They are doing it to exploit their child. That’s a big effing deal. Then add in the entitlement it enforces.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree.

The more Jenn opens her mouth, the more I'm convinced there's no way she saw (or even probably asked for!) the resume for Lyn that we saw posted on her LinkedIn - the resume that negates everything Jenn's been spewing about Lyn's credentials.

Or she DID see it, and she's just flat-out lying to the stans.

Sadly with these two, both could be the answer. :rolleyes:
Damn i missed out on alot... but I'm not surprised by this revelation. That's pretty sad

Reactions: 5
THIS and the certificate is all they care about!
It will just collect dust in the office with all the other ears they have.
🙊 what if the ears don’t fit 2.8 year old Jaxy?
View attachment 1391571
Also, Jaxy will be looking for this kind of special treatment at any subsequent haircuts. THEY are really setting him up for a life of disappointments!
Maybe not disappointment, but definitely expectations and entitlement. As noted on these threads, Jackprop doesn’t know please, thank you, and not to grab at things being offered. That would not sit well with me at all as the Dad in the situation. Dim take note, your child/children are a reflection of you and your parenting skills, ethics, and manners. Step up bro before it’s too late. #homemovies

Reactions: 14
Agree. My daughter had to have an MRI when she was about 6, they thought they were going to have to put her under anesthesia but she was able to hold still enough to do it. That kid got a stuffed animal that day. She still remembers getting it, and still has it, because it was an actual big deal. J$ isn't going to have these experiences because the kid gets everything and anything for absolutely no reason, in excess.

Jenn was over the top with the we are going to tell him the truth because we want him to trust us. Tell me you're FINALLY getting your parenting advice from Tattle without telling me you're reading Tattle. You can go ahead and make it out like you're being the best parents ever!!!!!!! but I'm happy you are finally taking our advice, Jenn. Keep up the good work!
"The truth is we left you with the tour guides while we explored hawaii"

Whens that video coming?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a HUGE deal…because we aren’t talking about normal people here. We are talking about two entitled bleeping assholes who have LITERALLY ADMITTED that they do everything in their entire lives for CLICKS AND VIEWS.

They aren’t having this “first” haircut done as a special moment to celebrate their child. They are doing it to exploit their human Prop for more money. To satiate their rabid Stans who drool over a child they don’t know on the internet.

It’s disgusting and there isn’t a single thing you can say to justify why they are scheduling a first haircut package for their child who has already had at least 3 haircuts…

They are just further cementing this kids future attitude of entitlement and arrogance. I know we often tip toe around talking about The Prop but let’s face it…he has no manners and is being raised by two dildos who have no clue how to be decent human beings. He’s going to be a monster

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
That kid is still napping in. a crib. past 4pm, yet is forward facing in the car. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Tim Tracker #82: Our nanny is 'certified' and we're certifiably insane

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That kid is still napping in. a crib. past 4pm, yet is forward facing in the car. Make it make sense.
I was going to say…our son was rear facing until nearly 4. I kept him rear facing as long as possible

I know there’s a lot of opinions on the matter but I just did what I felt was safe

Reactions: 11
I was going to say…our son was rear facing until nearly 4. I kept him rear facing as long as possible

I know there’s a lot of opinions on the matter but I just did what I felt was safe
Are there opinions? There's safety guidance in every car seat's instructions regarding when to change to front facing. People should follow the instructions. Ours says to use rear facing until kid reaches a certain weight or their head is an inch (or 2?) from the top of the seat.

Reactions: 7
They pick an choose when he's a baby an when he's a big boy, the only reason they have the crib is so he's not coming to them at night an they can sleep in to whenever, same with the diapers, it's too much work having to walk back an forth to toilets an cleaning up accidents so they keep him in those, but when it comes to roller coasters yeah sure he's a big boy then

Are there opinions? There's safety guidance in every car seat's instructions regarding when to change to front facing. People should follow the instructions. Ours says to use rear facing until kid reaches a certain weight or their head is an inch (or 2?) from the top of the seat.
Yeah ever car seat seems to be different with when to turn them, I guess it's how they are designed an how they move if the cars hit, the one for our neice you turn at age 2, the one her folks has can be up to age 4 an the one her other grandparents have is 18m, it's crazy how seats that all look the same advise different ages, heights an weights, I don't get it

Reactions: 11
Rear facing is obviously so much safer, but come on, do you think the Trackers really care about safety when forward facing is much better for the filming aspect of car rides? Oh right, they left the kid asleep in the car with strangers. I answered my own question.

Reactions: 15
There are TONS of opinions. I followed to weight/height suggestion for our car seat. I’m pretty sure The Prop should still be rear facing but that wouldn’t make for enjoyable watching for the Stan’s when they are in the car

Reactions: 7
Rear facing is obviously so much safer, but come on, do you think the Trackers really care about safety when forward facing is much better for the filming aspect of car rides? Oh right, they left the kid asleep in the car with strangers. I answered my own question.
Plus when he was a baby, his car seat (I believe car seat) was bungee corded to the front seat of a golfcart at Ft. Wilderness and she drove like a mad woman while.......... Ole Timmeh sitting in the back friggin' filming...... Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.