The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up with the home vlog, wow there's a lot to unpack there.

I've never in my life seen two people make such a big freakin deal about a shot. Surely he got shots at other appointments? She brought the Tylenol with her to the appointment? Literally a pile of crap. There are kids who get shots every single day. Your kid isn't special or highly advanced because he didn't freak out this time. But it's nice to see you've trained him to say "It's good" before the flavor of the cake pop even hits him. His opening his mouth to show us all the chocolate in his mouth is gross, you go ahead and keep encouraging that. It's not going to be cute much longer.

Does Jenn know that Lyn isn't really an early childhood education teacher? She's doing a great job convincing everyone that Lyn has these incredible credentials.

That dinosaur thing is cute, but holy choking hazard with those little screws. They are so obsessed with him being advanced, if J$ does go to regular school, they're in for a huge disappointment when they see how the other kids pick up the alphabet quickly, but already know how to feed themselves.

Reactions: 26
Someone missed the last drop.
22E6340A-EAD3-406C-B296-FD2B13067D73.png

also this video seemed to be the follow up stay at home mom vlog proving how we are always wrong. God damn greasy ass dump truck.

Reactions: 9
Does Jenn know that Lyn isn't really an early childhood education teacher? She's doing a great job convincing everyone that Lyn has these incredible credentials.
I agree.

The more Jenn opens her mouth, the more I'm convinced there's no way she saw (or even probably asked for!) the resume for Lyn that we saw posted on her LinkedIn - the resume that negates everything Jenn's been spewing about Lyn's credentials.

Or she DID see it, and she's just flat-out lying to the stans.

Sadly with these two, both could be the answer. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
At around 8:30 in the new vlog Ginn is blabbering on about J$ saying how he now knows what is going on and that they didn't want to trick him so he doesn’t trust them....I guess this didn't apply to the cake they told him he could have on Father's day or the toy they told him he could have at Target.

The way they are acting you would think that kid just had a major medical procedure....its a freaking shot, people get them every day, your kid is not special!!!!
And the stans are exceptionally annoying in the comments on this one.

Why do I watch this tit before my coffee 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't remember if they made such a huge deal about his other vaccinations like they are doing with this one, it honestly paints a picture that this is his FIRST shot ever with how much they are making a fuss over it

All he needed was a quick "well done, you did good" in the office an then leave it, they are turning him once again into being entitled with getting shots, what will they do for the next one, toys? Then the next one again, a cruise?

Kids don't need anything, a lolly off the doctor an a sticker an they are fine, the only time the kids in our family have ever received anything is after surgery's where they got a card an a small toy, could you imagine if J got surgery, they would need to make a full week of vlogs an buy out a whole toy store for him

Reactions: 10
Weekly lives = You have no content and feel like you have to do something to get "content" out there. The last live they did on the 2nd of July only got 40K. The one from the week before only has 66K. Which compared to their next lowest real vlog is 13K less.

Even for people I like watching. Weekly live streams get boring. Tabi Eats I like to watch. They've not done a weekly live in a few weeks. Either they got a clue that people were not tuning in or they had other stuff going on. When they were doing them, I never watched as it seemed forced.

Reactions: 6
Kids don't need anything, a lolly off the doctor an a sticker an they are fine, the only time the kids in our family have ever received anything is after surgery's where they got a card an a small toy, could you imagine if J got surgery, they would need to make a full week of vlogs an buy out a whole toy store for him
Agree. My daughter had to have an MRI when she was about 6, they thought they were going to have to put her under anesthesia but she was able to hold still enough to do it. That kid got a stuffed animal that day. She still remembers getting it, and still has it, because it was an actual big deal. J$ isn't going to have these experiences because the kid gets everything and anything for absolutely no reason, in excess.

Jenn was over the top with the we are going to tell him the truth because we want him to trust us. Tell me you're FINALLY getting your parenting advice from Tattle without telling me you're reading Tattle. You can go ahead and make it out like you're being the best parents ever!!!!!!! but I'm happy you are finally taking our advice, Jenn. Keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jenn was over the top with the we are going to tell him the truth because we want him to trust us. Tell me you're FINALLY getting your parenting advice from Tattle without telling me you're reading Tattle. You can go ahead and make it out like you're being the best parents ever!!!!!!! but I'm happy you are finally taking our advice, Jenn. Keep up the good work!
so are going to tell him the truth about Father Christmas and the Easter bunny then? Or does that not count as an untruth in their eyes??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree. My daughter had to have an MRI when she was about 6, they thought they were going to have to put her under anesthesia but she was able to hold still enough to do it. That kid got a stuffed animal that day. She still remembers getting it, and still has it, because it was an actual big deal. J$ isn't going to have these experiences because the kid gets everything and anything for absolutely no reason, in excess.

Kids can actually surprise you, I feel the parents are the more stressed out with it all than the kid, but of course you need to remain calm through it, I remember when my brother went under for surgery, literally as soon as he was awake after it (like 3am he woke) he wanted fries, my mum just burst out laughing cause she had been stressing over it an there he was the only thing bothering him was wanting fries

But I do agree that J will never have any meaning to anything he gets, he's constantly having stuff bought for every occasion, go on holiday here's 16 tops an 9 toys, get a haircut heres another 7 toys an half the bakery, had a shot ohhh look more junk

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy 4th to all of you who celebrate! 🧨. And because calendars and dates are hard for certain people…independence day is always on the 4th. 4️⃣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't believe that Disney's Barbar Shop is allowing The Trackers to book Jackson a First Haircut Package,complete BS! So does that mean if I take my 8 yr old nephew to get his haircut I can book the First Haircut package because it's his 1st "Disney" Haircut. All because they are desperate to get their numbers back up. Have attempted to writing to the Barbar Shop and calling BS on this! They should be allowed to video tape it anyway, just take a freaking picture!

Reactions: 16
I agree.

The more Jenn opens her mouth, the more I'm convinced there's no way she saw (or even probably asked for!) the resume for Lyn that we saw posted on her LinkedIn - the resume that negates everything Jenn's been spewing about Lyn's credentials.

Or she DID see it, and she's just flat-out lying to the stans.

Sadly with these two, both could be the answer. :rolleyes:
You can bet she didn't care enough about who she was trusting her miracle son with to ask. She'll have been in her element getting attention from the woman who was paid to clean the office and saw a mug ripe for ripping off. I can imagine that crew are pretty bougie and Jenn just saw an invitation to connect with the cool kids. She's as vapid as they come, deserves everything she gets. OK, that's unfair, Tim is also completely in the wrong over this if.

Reactions: 14
I can't believe that Disney's Barbar Shop is allowing The Trackers to book Jackson a First Haircut Package,complete BS! So does that mean if I take my 8 yr old nephew to get his haircut I can book the First Haircut package because it's his 1st "Disney" Haircut. All because they are desperate to get their numbers back up. Have attempted to writing to the Barbar Shop and calling BS on this! They should be allowed to video tape it anyway, just take a freaking picture!
While I agree it's ridiculous they are booking the package, as far as Disney goes, I doubt they care as long as they are making money on the package.

Reactions: 20
While I agree it's ridiculous they are booking the package, as far as Disney goes, I doubt they care as long as they are making money on the package.
Exactly, disney are only going be in it for the money, won't bother them if the kid has had 2 or 10 haircuts by then

End of the day it's gonna be them that look like assholes doing the "first" haircut package when everyone knows he's already had one, to me if I saw any kid over age 2 with a "my first haircut" hat id be like yeah sure, sure it is, most kids have had a haircut or at least a trim by 2

Reactions: 14
Exactly, Disney will take anyone's cash. The only difference between a Harmony Barber Shop Kid Haircut and First Haircut is that you get mouse ears with "First Haircut" embroidered on the back, a certificate and a snip of the kid's hair with confetti in a little envelope thing. Of course, you pay extra for that. So really, they're going to put First Haircut mouse ears on a kid whose hair has clearly been cut several times before? Just get his hair cut. Make that be special in itself, without the deception that it's his first. There is absolutely zero reason (even for clicks) why they need the first haircut package. They are going to look like fools, although that's just a regular every day occurrence.

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 9.54.57 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why are his potty m&m’s on those cookies? Gross. And since she gave everyone the long close-up of his diaper crotch, we know he’s not potty-trained yet can't stand to look at these two horrified parents that can't buy miracle child fresh fruit damm cuntcreig
these two are the worst horrible greasy mother and wonky eye parents to the miracle child that don't give a child fresh fruit

Reactions: 8
Totally agree that Disney only cares about the $$, it just grinds my gears. My husband and I have always wanted children of our own and were never able to have one because of me having PCOS. Well, thats what we thought till I went for a biopsy to see if I have cancer and may need a Hysterectomy and the Dr said that I may have 2 to 3 miscarriages without knowing. It floored us because we could think of 3 times it could have been. To see Timbo and Jenn just use there "miracle" (I don't believe for a second that she was infertile) child for $$. The way they let these Stans take pics with them and him and even letting Holy Moly use him for views and money too is ridiculous. Put the freaking camera Tim and Jenn (I know you are reading this) and enjoying the miracle child you never thought you had.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
THIS and the certificate is all they care about!
It will just collect dust in the office with all the other ears they have.
🙊 what if the ears don’t fit 2.8 year old Jaxy?
F5472D08-336B-4FE6-A001-A59EACAC8433.jpeg

Also, Jaxy will be looking for this kind of special treatment at any subsequent haircuts. THEY are really setting him up for a life of disappointments!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.