The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Abby, he's a veritable genius. 🥴

1656895680560.png

Yes, Emily. Let's give him scissors. He can't even successfully feed himself, but let's give him scissors. Great idea "4th grade teacher here!" :rolleyes:

1656895620214.png

Right, Laura. Because there NEVER is a vlog with the three of them in it together. 🤦‍♀️

1656895732671.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
More WTF stans...

"Karen Sexauer", you're freaking weird.
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.10.45 PM.png

Julianne .... I just have no words for her.
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.11.21 PM.png

Heather's gonna be that mom that refers to her kid as a "156-month-old" when he's 13.
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.13.31 PM.png

Ah yes, bright and beautiful is exactly what comes to mind when I also see her teeth. 😬
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.16.46 PM.png

🎶She’s a potato with a face 🎶
New thread title! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If it is the kitchen, does that step stool replace that “accident ready to happen” white platform step ladder that we here have been saying for the longest time “J$ is too tall for”?
No, it was in a recent video if I remember correctly

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was scrolling thru my sub page and saw "He got his first shot"

Had to swing by and say wtf 😂

Also, howdy y'all

Reactions: 10
She repeats the same thing over and over in the first 8 mins. Why are we watching her juice oranges again? No Jenn, Stanny is not a child educator or first grade teacher. She was an ESL teacher. You miss Tim...he left an hour ago? I really am curious as to why you sit in the backseat sometimes but not all the time now.
Fix your glasses! Get J a bed!

Reactions: 18
I do. Noise cancelling headphones are super helpful.
I used them when I was a paralegal. Paid for them myself. I was surrounded by trigger people on three sides. Nothing, NOTHING was ever done about the obnoxious noises these so-called "professionals" made almost continually. But the minute my singing got too loud, I got told "crank it down" because "(I) need to be aware of others." I WAS ACUTELY AWARE OF OTHERS AND WHERE WERE YOU WHEN ALL THAT WAS GOING ON?!

(deep breath, deep breath)

When after that your managing attorney spends a half-hour meeting deliberately triggering you, it's time to GTFO. Some attorneys treat their staff like tit - not all, of course.

Sorry for the off-topic post, ladies and gentlemen. I find so few people with misophonia and who know they have misophonia and/or its demon sister, miskenesia (visual triggers, such as Tim itching his nose), that I jump on one when I find one. I beg y'all's pardon. I will show myself out...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used them when I was a paralegal. Paid for them myself. I was surrounded by trigger people on three sides. Nothing, NOTHING was ever done about the obnoxious noises these so-called "professionals" made almost continually. But the minute my singing got too loud, I got told "crank it down" because "(I) need to be aware of others." I WAS ACUTELY AWARE OF OTHERS AND WHERE WERE YOU WHEN ALL THAT WAS GOING ON?!

(deep breath, deep breath)

When after that your managing attorney spends a half-hour meeting deliberately triggering you, it's time to GTFO. Some attorneys treat their staff like tit - not all, of course.

Sorry for the off-topic post, ladies and gentlemen. I find so few people with misophonia and who know they have misophonia and/or its demon sister, miskenesia (visual triggers, such as Tim itching his nose), that I jump on one when I find one. I beg y'all's pardon. I will show myself out...
Ah yes, the misokinesia too. Ginn is quite the trigger for that - whether she's adjusting her glasses repeatedly or tucking her various tufts of hair behind her ear repeatedly or constantly digging for food between her teeth - it makes me want to slap her, or more nicely, give her a pair of glasses that fit and some bobby pins for her stupid messy hair and some forced flossing. That, combined with the misophonia trigger of her repetitive fake laughter, is why I almost always watch the vlogs at a really low volume.

Re: Ginn’s Twitter post, is this like when Dim claimed J$ supposedly said he wants to be an astronaut? I could actually imagine Ginn saying she wants to “cook” cookies when she grows up. I hope they look like that cause J$ actually made them (hopefully she didn’t encourage him to put them in or take them out of the oven himself 🙄).
A60AEE96-F607-495A-97EB-4C1AA7A6ECE3.jpeg

He looks like he's either pregnant or someone who's been heavily drinking for years and has some liver issues going on.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I would not walk the dog in that get up she wore to CVS and the grocery store. Wtf

Reactions: 7
Why are his potty m&m’s on those cookies? Gross. And since she gave everyone the long close-up of his diaper crotch, we know he’s not potty-trained yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Those are the shittiest cookies I've ever seen. Even the half ass bakery at the local grocery store does better cookies than that. I do better cookies than that. But hold on, Jenn says they are amaz-balls! Time for J$ to be on Bake Off, Top Chef, and Hell's Kitchen--all in the same year. Because we all know the Tracker baby is the cure for cancer, he'll stop climate change, and be the next Disney CEO because J$ is a cookie cook!

I think I made myself throw up in my mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.