The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are just going to end up stressing the kid out with all future vaccinations, by the time you are a adult you have had a ton so he's plenty more to go an all he's going to do is remember the fuss his stupid parents made at the last one an all the crap he needed like ice packs, I mean who tf takes a ice pack, yes they nip but you soon get over them quickly enough
Awww Buddy now we've taught you to HATE needles, eat all this beige tit n sugar so you can be sure to have a future full of needles when you inevitably develop type 2 diabetes. bleeping award winning parents!

Why do they own a rake 😂😂😂?
For Jenn's eyebrows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anyone notice the garage has been cleaned & organized? Can’t believe they didn’t film it.
All of those strollers! WTF? Why do they own a rake 😂😂😂?
The company who cleaned their garage probably did not want to be on a vlog.

Van pulls up
Dude 1: "Oh tit."
Dude 2: "What?"
Dude 1: "I know this house, it belongs to one of those lazy Disney vloggers. They're probably going to want to film and monetize the work we do. "
Dude 2: "tit. I'm not going to be on one of those. Just tell them no. "
Dude 1: "Gonna have to be No."

What I don't understand is why they just had them reinstall those weak wire shelves again. Why not invest in a proper cabinet system?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What was the point of Dim unnecessarily letting the baby snake bite him and taking forever to just release it? To make up for his micropenis? Out of desperation? To get attention from his whackadoodle wife who asked if he was bleeding? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1656887500771.jpeg

Pic courtesy of @DisNuts

I’ve been on vacay, so I don’t know the context and location of this picture.

If it is the kitchen, does that step stool replace that “accident ready to happen” white platform step ladder that we here have been saying for the longest time “J$ is too tall for”?

E0FB8512-B5A1-4CEB-B632-F281240145E5.jpeg

Reactions: 9
LOL. Not sure why my T-shirt was in the sleepwear section. Maybe it’s because it’s PJs? So after 7 months of having Lynn they are still on the Alphabet?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Apparently she's been this aloof and in her own delusional bubble since she was in middle school/high school (she can't even remember how old she was in the 90s, math and time are hard you guyyyzzz). I don't know how she escaped the beanie baby craze even as a teenager - it was hard to avoid knowing about the craze even if you lived in a cave with no access to a dial-up AOL connection to get on the world wide web to find news articles about it on AltaVista or Ask Jeeves. 😂

Next home vlog, she'll tell us she just learned about Y2K recently. 🥴
I guess we probably should cut her a little slack - it was probably tough to keep up on trivial things like Beanie Babies and Y2K as a teen while also focusing on getting started with your jukebox sandblasting career. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ginn sounds so gullible and clueless when she's talking about Lyn's credentials. She says Lyn is "certified" (in... what, exactly? Bullshitting?) She claims Lyn has experience teaching "kindergarten, 1st, 2nd". Weird, I don't recall seeing that on her resume...

I seriously hope Lyn doesn't expect a letter of recommendation from the Slackers if she ever moves on to a legit job.

"Lynnie was the BESTEST! She changed my child's diapies, haha. We would totally hire her again. No but really we'd really like to have her back, I've had to be a mother for a week and I'm going to have a meltdown (did you know cheese melts?) which I plan on filming in the style of The Blair Witch Project, which I just learned was a movie this past weekend, haha."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Lynnie was the BESTEST! She changed my child's diapies, haha. We would totally hire her again. No but really we'd really like to have her back, I've had to be a mother for a week and I'm going to have a meltdown (did you know cheese melts?) which I plan on filming in the style of The Blair Witch Project, which I just learned was a movie this past weekend, haha."
Spot on, except you forgot one - or many - thing(s) ;) 🤣

"Lynnie was the BESTEST! She changed my child's diapies! haha! We would totally hire her again! No but really we'd really like to have her back! I've had to be a mother for a week! and I'm going to have a meltdown! (did you know cheese melts!?) Which I plan on filming in the style of The Blair Witch Project! Which I just learned was a movie this past weekend! haha!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I look so bad....Iwant to redo the lighting in the entire house-Jenn
"lighting isn't your problem, and won't make you look better "- Me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spot on, except you forgot one - or many - thing(s) ;) 🤣

"Lynnie was the BESTEST! She changed my child's diapies! haha! We would totally hire her again! No but really we'd really like to have her back! I've had to be a mother for a week! and I'm going to have a meltdown! (did you know cheese melts!?) Which I plan on filming in the style of The Blair Witch Project! Which I just learned was a movie this past weekend! haha!"
Oh shoot, you're right! I can't believe I forgot those! 😂

• Haha
She says Lyn is "certified" (in... what, exactly? Bullshitting?)
I checked nobody with her last name has a teaching certificate/license in the state of Florida. No professional licenses under her full name closest is a Ruth with a real estate license that expired in 1998.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The undercurrent of Jenn threatening months of Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome Slooooooooooooogs.
bubbles-trailer-park-boys.gif

I, I don't know if I can do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🎶 she's beauty and she's grace 🎶

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 4.38.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 4.39.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 4.45.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 4.41.01 PM.png

Shhh Lynn with 2 N's, they have to milk this for all it's worth!!! You're only a good parent if you show up to CVS for your kid's vaccination with a pile of stuffed animals, books, and an ice pack, and then let him stuff his face with cake pops and cookies and pretzels and oh!my!gosh! even an overpriced CAR WASH!!!!!!!!!!!
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 4.58.37 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know how we talk on here, but man, the first-hand knowledge and / or imaginations of some of these stans! 🤣

Just out of this exchange alone, we learn -

1. the Trackers WOULD NOT WANT to put J. in daycare
2. when J. is fully vaccinated, he WILL start swim lessons
3. J. meets up with kid friends at the park and neighborhood kids too
4. J. goes to parks, events, ships, museums, etc. - DAILY!
5. the Trackers will be traveling to Japan and France soon!
6. the Trackers have mentioned a neighborhood friend and meetups
7. the Trackers go to park / playground ALL THE TIME
8. J. has cousins and adult family members he sees REGULARLY

1656895179455.png

1656895212280.png

• Sick
  • Wow
What’s with Tim trying to be heavily present on Instagram now? It’s so weird. Also, that Twitter post that Jenn made about the cookies is weird too!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.