The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never hear of anybody bringing an ice pack to the doctor for a vaccine. How is this kid ever going to make it in life?

And again with the free cookie at the supermarket. Those cookies aren’t meant for bagging it up to-go. Those cookies and pieces of fruit are to keep the child happy and entertained while parents shop.

She told Jackson he’ll go to elementary school, middle school, high school and then maybe college. Who is she kidding…we know that when the time comes, he won’t be attending school.

Did anybody else catch her saying something along the lines of “when Lyn leaves”? I couldn’t tell if she was talking about her leaving her position or when she leaves for the day. We all know that Jenn doesn’t pick up where Lyn left off.
Right?? They are conditioning him to be this fragile, pampered, fucboi. And the world doesn’t need another blonde haired/blue eyed over sensitive douche nozzle who thinks he’s entitled to a gold star every time he farts 💨 in the right direction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They are just going to end up stressing the kid out with all future vaccinations, by the time you are a adult you have had a ton so he's plenty more to go an all he's going to do is remember the fuss his stupid parents made at the last one an all the crap he needed like ice packs, I mean who tf takes a ice pack, yes they nip but you soon get over them quickly enough

Reactions: 11
Ginn seriously must have skipped all her English classes in school. "Today was a productive day this morning!" 🥴

She makes a point to show all her reusable bags - 10 seconds later, Dim's loading a bunch of plastic "spicy water" bottles into their cart. Like girl, you're trying too hard with the virtue signaling. We've all been using reusable bags for like a decade. 😆

"We're getting J$ ready for writing." Oh cool, so he can write that he's pooped in his pull-ups again?

She said he gets bored too quickly so that must mean he's too smart for some of his current activities. He's... a freaking toddler. Their attention span is like unmedicated Ginn's attention span.

The average parent would feel a little embarrassed admitting they need the primary parent (Dim in this case) to stay with them and the kid to make sure the kid doesn't have "adverse vaccine side effects" because the one parent is absolutely useless in taking care of her own child and has no confidence in herself or maternal instinct to know how to take care of her child if she needs to do so and if he has to be driven to the hospital. Knowing I'm helpless without another adult around, and knowing I'm responsible for a child's life would be enough for me to get over whatever freaking "anxiety" she has about driving. Your child should come first. You bleeping suck Ginn.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ginn seriously must have skipped all her English classes in school. "Today was a productive day this morning!" 🥴

She makes a point to show all her reusable bags - 10 seconds later, Dim's loading a bunch of plastic "spicy water" bottles into their cart. Like girl, you're trying too hard with the virtue signaling. We've all been using reusable bags for like a decade. 😆

"We're getting J$ ready for writing." Oh cool, so he can write that he's pooped in his pull-ups again?

She said he gets bored too quickly so that must mean he's too smart for some of his current activities. He's... a freaking toddler. Their attention span is like unmedicated Ginn's attention span.

The average parent would feel a little embarrassed admitting they need the primary parent (Dim in this case) to stay with them and the kid to make sure the kid doesn't have "adverse vaccine side effects" because the one parent is absolutely useless in taking care of her own child and has no confidence in herself or maternal instinct to know how to take care of her child if she needs to do so and if he has to be driven to the hospital. Knowing I'm helpless without another adult around, and knowing I'm responsible for a child's life would be enough for me to get over whatever freaking "anxiety" she has about driving. Your child should come first. You bleeping suck Ginn.
Seriously. All jokes aside.

How is she THIS useless??? I’m honestly perplexed. Truly.

I want her to just break down during a home vlog and admit what a lazy piece of tit she is.

I just want to know how two human beings (questionable if they are human I know) with one singular healthy child and 24 full hours a day manage to be so bleeping inept and unable to accomplish ANYTHING

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was getting concerned the mice hostel had lost valuable real estate, but I see there's a new cardboard building that's been erected for them. 😆
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 1.59.48 PM.png

The living room is as good a place as any to discard one's shoes.
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.00.14 PM.png

Lake Nona's most useless egg donor.
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.01.27 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wasn’t at all surprised, but they addressed the Magic Kingdom barbershop excitement, and they confirmed they booked J$ for the “first haircut package” even though he’s definitely already had his first haircut. Of course the first thing out of Jenn’s mouth was, “It’s his first Disney haircut,” so I’m sure that’s how they’ll title the video to make sure they can pimp the poor kid out. I seriously don’t get the excitement over the barbershop. And now all the creeps are going to cry and carry on and make a huge deal over something as insignificant as a haircut.
They even made it a point of saying “I need to point out I know this isn’t his FIRST haircut because I know I’ll be called a liar” or some martyr tit. It was so annoying. Why point that out?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've had autoimmune health issues since I was a little kid that required me to get labwork done regularly and therefore poked by needles many many many times. I was super skinny as a kid and just had the smallest hardest-to-find veins. Each time I would get my blood drawn, I'd have to get poked at least 3-6 different times by at least 2 different nurses who would attempt it on both arms and sometimes right under my outer wrist bone as a last resort, which actually WAS painful, and I still never threw a fit or whine and all I would get was apologies and some OJ and a lollipop. Somehow I survived. Now I just laugh as an adult when I'm still getting my regular labwork done and they still ask me, "you're good with needles, right?"
You have misophonia, don't you, Quasimodo? I think I remember reading it. I'm so sorry. I have it too. It sucks major amounts of wind - it ruined a 26-year career in legal aid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've never seen anyone use as many words as Jen does to say so little. I've noticed when she's alone with J especially, it takes her FOREVER to get to the point of whatever she's talking about, because she stops mid-sentence to go off on tangents or explain things to J that he kind of asks for. I'm STILL waiting for her to finish her thought about the stupid juice glasses from Father's Day. She told some story today about the toy J's grandparents gave him being the same brand as Beanie Babies, and it took her about a minute from the start of that story before she got to the point, which was "I watched a story about the Beanie Baby craze and didn't realize how crazy it was." Cool, great. Riveting content.

I really don't understand the need for these home vlogs, especially when Tim is gone. Dumb question because it's Jen, but would it have been THAT bad for her to just turn off the camera and spend the day with J without filming it? Like, we didn't need her to explain to us how to take J's dinosaur apart or put it back together. Turn off the camera and work through it with him, or just let him play without a camera in his face all day. Documenting every mundane second of the week seems like such an exhausting way to live life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Spooky story time with Jenn…

It was a dark and spooky night that night last night haha !!!!!!!!!
5E05509E-D213-41D5-AC68-32702ACB3748.png

She said they did a bunch of “spring” cleaning. The house still looks like a disaster. I think the only thing they did was shovel that pile of garbage we kept seeing in their lives into the closet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"We're trying to teach him how to hold a writing utensil."

That's great - how about also teaching him how to hold an eating utensil too? (And maybe also take lessons yourselves?)

They can't make up their minds about how to handle him. She calls him a "baby" and a "big boy" in the same vlog. He needs to be coddled over a shot but is also supposedly a matured coaster enthusiast.

Gotta hand it to Lyn, she's just as good at selling her brand of bullshit to the Slackers as they are with selling their brand of bullshit to their stans.

I don't think it was possible to get an even closer shot of her kid's diapered crotch as she blabbed and blabbed and blabbed about some stupid dinosaur toy.

Ginn says Dim likes to take things apart and put them back together. The broken garage shelf and broken pool-heating solar panel would beg to disagree.

She doesn't know what to do with oranges except to juice them. Here's a hint Ginn, you can just... eat them. But you do you with whatever "citrus concoction" recipe you found on instagram...

She's bleeping unhinged and manic and totally lost without Dim. It's just pathetic and sad and she's totally screwed if anything happens to him.

You have misophonia, don't you, Quasimodo? I think I remember reading it. I'm so sorry. I have it too. It sucks major amounts of wind - it ruined a 26-year career in legal aid.
I do. Noise cancelling headphones are super helpful.

Reactions: 17
This kid is headed for a life of fragility with his bleeping dramatic parents. Dragging him on a coaster and not paying attention to his emotional cues showing he's actually NOT having a good time is totally fine but getting a poke in his leg requires multiple treats, stuffed animals, coddling and retail therapy. GTFOH. He's gonna be a man-child that gets a minor cold and acts like his world is ending.
Just like his joke of a dad. TimManoftheHouse has stated he is the man and will take care of JenDumpsterAss and now Jackprop, but he can’t even keep a clean and orderly home. Being a man of the house is much more than just bringing in the money. #homemovies

Reactions: 13
I've never seen anyone use as many words as Jen does to say so little. I've noticed when she's alone with J especially, it takes her FOREVER to get to the point of whatever she's talking about, because she stops mid-sentence to go off on tangents or explain things to J that he kind of asks for. I'm STILL waiting for her to finish her thought about the stupid juice glasses from Father's Day. She told some story today about the toy J's grandparents gave him being the same brand as Beanie Babies, and it took her about a minute from the start of that story before she got to the point, which was "I watched a story about the Beanie Baby craze and didn't realize how crazy it was." Cool, great. Riveting content.
Apparently she's been this aloof and in her own delusional bubble since she was in middle school/high school (she can't even remember how old she was in the 90s, math and time are hard you guyyyzzz). I don't know how she escaped the beanie baby craze even as a teenager - it was hard to avoid knowing about the craze even if you lived in a cave with no access to a dial-up AOL connection to get on the world wide web to find news articles about it on AltaVista or Ask Jeeves. 😂

Next home vlog, she'll tell us she just learned about Y2K recently. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never hear of anybody bringing an ice pack to the doctor for a vaccine. How is this kid ever going to make it in life?

And again with the free cookie at the supermarket. Those cookies aren’t meant for bagging it up to-go. Those cookies and pieces of fruit are to keep the child happy and entertained while parents shop.

She told Jackson he’ll go to elementary school, middle school, high school and then maybe college. Who is she kidding…we know that when the time comes, he won’t be attending school.

Did anybody else catch her saying something along the lines of “when Lyn leaves”? I couldn’t tell if she was talking about her leaving her position or when she leaves for the day. We all know that Jenn doesn’t pick up where Lyn left off.
She let him stand by himself near a ret hot toaster oven while she walked away & talked to the camera. They didn’t seem to balk at his 2nd degree burns, but get one shot & they bring everything under the sun. None of it makes sense.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.