The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn “spring cleaning” is meant to be done in the spring and doesn’t count if you NEVER clean any other time of the year

Also, whenever Jenn refers to Tim as “daddy” I puke a little

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So I’m only 3:30 into the slime show…I mean live show

And Jenn is rambling on about how for a few days before the props vaccination appointment they “got him ready” by telling him it would “hurt”

That is quite possibly the most bleeping idiotic and crappy parenting EVER. You tell your child that everything will be fine and make it seem like no big deal. Even our sons dentist before his first big appointment begged us to not do what most parents do…instill fear into the appointment

Once again, Jenn you are a crappy “mother”
it’s probably more “wise” advice from Stanny Lyn, much like her “give your bratty kid presents too on other people’s birthdays!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not very many new responses as this discussion goes lower in the thread. Most are still saying other YT, but this one that actually mentioned Timmy cracked me up.
That's the truth! When we discovered them, it was very informative, fun and we liked them but now, how sad it's turned. I have nothing against them, just the magic of Tim Tracker has dissolved.

Reactions: 8
it’s probably more “wise” advice from Stanny Lyn, much like her “give your bratty kid presents too on other people’s birthdays!”
Seriously that was another heap of tit advice there. What a bleeping joke…the lot of them

Reactions: 12
I was reading something about the VA which reminded me of Ginn pointing out the only reason they didn’t take up a stan’s offer of being hosted at Shades of Green is because someone else commented that they’re not even a military family, and it’s already hard enough for military families to get to stay there.

Like, first of all, way to fire up your thirsty stans who were like “whatever!!! You should do what you want!!” in the live chat and bitched at someone who pointed out a legit point and also, it took you that comment to realize staying at Shades of Greem would be iffy? The fact that she had to throw shade during the live means she still feels entitled to have taken up that offer.

Also, don’t forget you guyyyzzz, she mentioned today’s home cloggy sloggy vlog would give an update on J$’s “school” progress. 🤡

Also, another thing- she totally outed her and Dim as crappy controlling parents by saying the “brown rollie coastie” is the first one he’s “actually asked us to go on”. *insert pretend shocked face* Wait, you mean he didn’t even give a tit about any of his other coaster credits? Didn’t you take your unshowered, campfire-smelling asses to MK after your Ft Wilderness check-out because J$ was “begging” to go on Barnstormer? 🤨😡🖕🏼

bleeping lying asshole crappy parents who use their spawn for their own selfish wants. I sincerely hope J$ emancipates himself from you when he’s old enough so he can get away from your useless greedy greasy selfish asses.

• Angry
  • Heart
Let's see, he's still sleeping in that "crib" and ole Timmeh lifts a snake out of the pool and it starts biting him.. awhhh another day at Lake Nona..

and she was still riding in the back seat....... plus you'd think he was the only child to ever, ever get a shot... golly gee wiz!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
ALRIGHT HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE

“HE GOT HIS FIRST SHOT” is part of todays title…

FIRST?!?! You guys are either PROFUSELY LYING or you don’t take him to pediatrician visits regularly if at all

Because by age 2.5 our son had already had a dozen “shots” if not more because of scheduled vaccinations and such

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I would like to take a moment and thank Jenn and her grody ass tie dye shirt for motivating me to do another hour long workout today

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ALRIGHT HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE

“HE GOT HIS FIRST SHOT” is part of todays title…

FIRST?!?! You guys are either PROFUSELY LYING or you don’t take him to pediatrician visits regularly if at all

Because by age 2.5 our son had already had a dozen “shots” if not more because of scheduled vaccinations and such
I'm thinking (hoping) she is referring to only the COVID vaccination. Because she calls it his "first" as well here on Twitter, but clarifies it as COVID.
I'd imagine he'd probably need a booster in the coming months (e.g., second). Or?

Hoping it's just stupid clickbait of a title.

1656872342644.png

Reactions: 11
I'm thinking (hoping) she is referring to only the COVID vaccination. Because she calls it his "first" as well here on Twitter, but clarifies it as COVID.
I'd imagine he'd probably need a booster in the coming months (e.g., second). Or?

View attachment 1389203
They said they want him to "get all three" shots.

I'm sure he's pushing up the timeline for the cruise

Edited to remove incorrect info. (Something Jenn needs to learn to do)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1389203
Yeah I realized after posting angrily that the witch was just being clickbaity as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They said they want him to "get all three" shots.
Um. That's not how it works Timmy. You get the pair, then 4+ months later one is eligible for the booster.

I'm sure he's pushing up the timeline for the cruise, but that third shot will do nothing for him by august.
FYI: The Pfizer schedule for that age group is 3 shots. The moderna for that age group is 2.

Edited to add: Tim: you need all 3 for him to be considered fully vaccinated if you got Pfizer. It’s not a matter of wanting. It’s what’s required.

If Jackson got moderna, he will have his second in 1 month and be considered full vaccinated (my kids got Moderna). Boosters don’t have any sort of authorization for either yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
FYI: The Pfizer schedule for that age group is 3 shots. The moderna for that age group is 2.

Edited to add: Tim: you need all 3 for him to be considered fully vaccinated if you got Pfizer. It’s not a matter of wanting. It’s what’s required.

If Jackson got moderna, he will have his second in 1 month and be considered full vaccinated (my kids got Moderna). Boosters don’t have any sort of authorization for either yet.
Thanks, I thought Pfitzer immunizations were given along a similar schedule as the Moderna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omfg Jenn droning on and on and on about how intelligent the Prop is and how excited she is to watch him grow.

Stfu Jenn everyone knows you aren’t a present or attentive egg donor

You guys…Jenn’s cork holder is almost completely filled. I wish she would jam a few into her bleeping mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks, I thought Pfitzer immunizations were given along a similar schedule as the Modena.
No problem. The 2 shot schedule they originally had didn’t produce the result they wanted. So they pulled back and added a 3rd which now produces the desired antibodies. Otherwise Pfizer would have had shots available much earlier this year. Not necessary information if you don’t have littles needing a vaccine.

Reactions: 4
Holy hell- learn to fuckin focus your camera witch! Over 1/2 of this video is out of focus. J$ likes to throw things down when he doesn’t want to play with it. No one corrects him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I can't believe they gave J$ an Emergency Use Authorization (EAU) vaccine! The pharmaceutical companies have not produced the "FDA approved" vaccine because they don't want to be held responsible for any of it's side effects, injuries and/or deaths, so they just keep giving the EAU version instead, and you have NO recourse if you have complications.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid Slackers. I hope J$ doesn't have any adverse complications from "HIS FIRST SHOT”, done for his parents constant virtue signaling. 💉

"AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR BUDDY TO PAY THE PRICE" -Dim and Gin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Omfg Jenn droning on and on and on about how intelligent the Prop is and how excited she is to watch him grow.

Stfu Jenn everyone knows you aren’t a present or attentive egg donor
Ugh. Focusing on intelligence is a way to set the kid up for imposter syndrome and other issues as he grows. Saying he’s so smart for little things makes when he messes up harder on him because it gets internalized as not smart. So normal mistakes or a bad grade get interpreted as failure. He’s bleeping 2.5. He’s not the little girl from KY that just joined Mensa. Not by a long shot. He seems perfectly average which is just fine and acceptable but these two below-average-intelligence failures that couldn’t do anything other than vlog see it as an achievement for them if their kid happens to have above average intelligence. But it’s not. A true achievement is raising a well rounded child that can succeed and learn from mistakes and accept that they aren’t perfect and is a kind person.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.