The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they gave J$ an Emergency Use Authorization (EAU) vaccine! The pharmaceutical companies have not produced the "FDA approved" vaccine because they don't want to be held responsible for any of it's side effects, injuries and/or deaths, so they just keep giving the EAU version instead, and you have NO recourse if you have complications.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid Slackers. I hope J$ doesn't have any adverse complications from "HIS FIRST SHOT”, done for his parents constant virtue signaling. 💉

"AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR BUDDY TO PAY THE PRICE" -Dim and Gin
We're not going to argue pro or anti-covid vaxx here, but the Pfizer and Moderna covid vaccines are FDA approved and have been since 2021.

Reactions: 46
duck sake the kid ain’t “brave ” for getting a shot! The high fives and over the top going on about it is pathetic. He got a shot that loads of kids get every day. Let’s buy the kid loads of crap he doesn’t need woo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck sake the kid ain’t “brave ” for getting a shot! The high fives and over the top going on about it is pathetic. He got a shot that loads of kids get every day. Let’s buy the kid loads of crap he doesn’t need woo hoo
Took the words out of my damn mouth.

Their constant praising him for inane tit that millions of kids do all the time 🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The whole second half of the home slog is Jenn being manic trying to convince the world she has a Mensa level kid. Stanny ain’t an “educator” she’s a home help at best. Trying to justify the whole educator thing. Send the bleeping kid to kindergarten. She’s coming across as slightly deranged whilst Tim is away.

“He’s so close to reading” no he isn’t.

I dislike her while “how good are we at parenting” Noor you are putting your child out on the internet it’s close to child abuse. How is he going to feel when he sees this tit when he’s older?

Reactions: 22
“He didn’t give me any trouble going to sleep” “I’m sad Tim isn’t here” - having trouble parenting your own child Jenn?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish they’d stop showing Jackson in his cot on the baby monitor. It’s feels wrong - somehow too intrusive?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Making such a big deal out of the shot by telling him it's going to hurt for days ahead of time, bringing all that stuff to the appointment, and all the congratulating him and themselves afterwards is a bad idea.

He seemed to roll with it for now, but generally anxious parenting is associated with not-so-great outcomes for kids long term 😟

Reactions: 26
He needs to use his toilet paper better. Or he pissed his pants a little.
Is he sitting on the floor to "be cute" and show us up?
Tim, just don't. No one is laughing with you. In fact it's more akin to second hand embarrassment for you.

And "yeah". That's piss. :sick: Such high quality content.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's not enough to nonsensically fake laugh verbally, she also has to insert "haha" at the end of her written sentences. 😆 She seriously is a 12-year-old in a 39-year-old's body with an 85-year-old's waddle.

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 1.25.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Pfizer and Moderna currently aren't producing and/or disseminating the FDA approved covid vaccine, it's slightly different (on purpose). Once they give out the FDA approved version, at that moment the EUA must be discontinued, but they won't, because they don't want to be held responsible to pay for any adverse side effects.
There's not ONE person to this day, that's been financially compensated for the devastating adverse side effects they've experienced (such as myocarditis, or even death) the Pfizer and Moderna covid vaccines have caused, because they won't be held liable for the EUA version of the vaccine.
I encourage you to do your own research too, just because Pfizer and Moderna covid vaccines have FDA approval doesn't mean that's what you are receiving, ask to look at the label on the bottle, it won't say FDA approved, I guarantee it!
5ED332A9-599B-4320-9BF0-708B1FC28684.gif

Enjoy your QAnon side of the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's not enough to nonsensically fake laugh verbally, she also has to insert "haha" at the end of her written sentences. 😆 She seriously is a 12-year-old in a 39-year-old's body with an 85-year-old's waddle.

View attachment 1389705
Everytime I see her waddle across the screen I remind myself I’m not getting any younger and to increase the speed and incline on the treadmill and stretch my hips so I *hopefully* never get that wide load waddle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never hear of anybody bringing an ice pack to the doctor for a vaccine. How is this kid ever going to make it in life?

And again with the free cookie at the supermarket. Those cookies aren’t meant for bagging it up to-go. Those cookies and pieces of fruit are to keep the child happy and entertained while parents shop.

She told Jackson he’ll go to elementary school, middle school, high school and then maybe college. Who is she kidding…we know that when the time comes, he won’t be attending school.

Did anybody else catch her saying something along the lines of “when Lyn leaves”? I couldn’t tell if she was talking about her leaving her position or when she leaves for the day. We all know that Jenn doesn’t pick up where Lyn left off.

I've had autoimmune health issues since I was a little kid that required me to get labwork done regularly and therefore poked by needles many many many times. I was super skinny as a kid and just had the smallest hardest-to-find veins. Each time I would get my blood drawn, I'd have to get poked at least 3-6 different times by at least 2 different nurses who would attempt it on both arms and sometimes right under my outer wrist bone as a last resort, which actually WAS painful, and I still never threw a fit or whine and all I would get was apologies and some OJ and a lollipop. Somehow I survived. Now I just laugh as an adult when I'm still getting my regular labwork done and they still ask me, "you're good with needles, right?"

This kid is headed for a life of fragility with his bleeping dramatic parents. Dragging him on a coaster and not paying attention to his emotional cues showing he's actually NOT having a good time is totally fine but getting a poke in his leg requires multiple treats, stuffed animals, coddling and retail therapy. GTFOH. He's gonna be a man-child that gets a minor cold and acts like his world is ending.

• Haha
  • Heart
This kid is headed for a life of fragility with his bleeping dramatic parents. Dragging him on a coaster and not paying attention to his emotional cues showing he's actually NOT having a good time is totally fine but getting a poke in his leg requires multiple treats, stuffed animals, coddling and retail therapy. GTFOH. He's gonna be a man-child that gets a minor cold and acts like his world is ending.
Yes, exactly. It’s so messed up! My thoughts exactly that they are setting him up to be a man-child. Also, she mentions that the last time he had shots was his 2-year boosters and a flu shot. That would’ve been just 7 months ago. We all know that was a big fat lie because 1. They wouldn’t be making such a big deal about this Covid vaccine and 2. We know they would’ve made a vlog about it and they didn’t.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.