Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Not going to lie. My husband LOVES space shit and rocket launches and all that jazz. And even he thought the Kennedy Space Center SUCKED 🤣🤣🥴🥴.
It was a one and done for us and you honestly couldn’t even get us to go back for FREE. Can’t wait to watch Tim hype it up and make it sound way better than it is🤣🤣
I love KSC. :love:

I've been going since I was a teen and remember, in my 4th grade class, watching Challenger explode live on-air (my school's 1st Grade Teacher was one of the finalists to go into space before Christa was chosen and she was inconsolable when the explosion happened). Then again, I watched the morning of the Columbia explosion. :( I drove out to KSC to pay my respects that day and people were leaving white roses on the Astronaut Memorial. I still get teary-eyed when I go and see the remnants of Columbia and Challenger there.

And I always get teary-eyed whenever I see a launch (even SpaceX these days). I dunno why. Just brings back memories, I guess. I got pretty teary-eyed at the end of the Atlantis movie they show and then reveal Atlantis behind the wall in the new(er) exhibit they have there.
🤣 I can't turn it off! 😭

Maybe it's also bc my grandfather used to wake me up really early in the a.m. (when I'd be visiting him down here in the summers before I moved to Fla myself) to watch the launches outside in the early morning hours. So I've got that memory too.

It's really an awesome place, TBH. :) (You wouldn't know it, by the way Tim shows it though)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I see what you mean.

That explains now why she's placing her face so far to one side of the frame. To hide the backseat.

Fucking sneaky ass bitch.

I'll take back my rant yesterday about making Lyn drive herself to / from AMI but OMG - seriously. These fuckers should be ashamed of themselves. Two grown ass able-bodied fucking adults with no schedule and no real job requiring a fucking whatever-you-want-to-call-her to go with them on a fucking umpteenth vacation.

Hey Trackers - 🖕 🖕

View attachment 1350262
It’s so fucking obvious when Jenn awkwardly positions herself to avoid *insert whatever lie they are spewing this week* from being shown.

she definitely turns the camera on and positions it just so until she can hide whatever then turns it on. We all think she’s a dumb ass but she’s actually oddly intelligent in the weirdest ways. Like an evil mastermind. She’s a vindictive cunt. No, JennyDumpsterAss, I’m not calling you smart…you are only smart when it comes to trying to trick people. Other than that you are as dumb as a metal rest stop toilet…as dirty as one too

• Heart
  • Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Christ in a bike she filmed inside the god damn crapper for content 🤣🤣🤣

they said it’s 2 hour drive home - ate eggies for breakfast, ate bagels in the car and stopped for more snacks an hour into the journey … and WhaleJenbo moaning no restaurants at the rest stop … you fucking greedy bastards!!!! I’m only 12 minutes in but had to pause it to come here and rant 🤣

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Does the tracker reddit have a community/discussion feel to it, or are the people there mostly there to knock praise for their cult leaders back and forth over the badminton net?

That was rhetorical, sorry... I'm positive their stans are the swoon and feint type and the rest are all about a shallow view of life.
Tim is the mod. Tim banned me for questioning (albeit without vulgarity and in a rather devil's advocate-type of way) their need for a nanny. And I always would preface my comments with how much I loved his solo vlogs (to mitigate my criticism 🤣 🤣 🤣 ).

Lots of us have been banned by Tim on there.

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
So I just started watching the Father's Day vlog y'all have been talking about and it's sad that J. keeps referring to the "up and down thing" when she's telling him they're going to juice the oranges.

She's ignoring him when he's repeatedly saying that (i.e., doesn't acknowledge it) bc she probably doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

He's likely referring to when he and Tim make their smoothies in the morning (i.e., using the "up and down thing" aka NutriBullet or whatever brand they have). But she's still in friggin bed when that always happens. :rolleyes:

I also realized that she puts "relaxing" in the title when she doesn't do much for Tim's holidays. Yes, Jenn. We'll call it "ReLaXinG."
Is that what it's called nowadays when you put very little forethought into things?
Sorry, Tim, she WAS going to cut up fresh fruit for the waffles...but... ya know... 🤣

1655915544051.png

1655915567271.png

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
No sir/ma'am, I did not take you for a bully. I was addressing another user, the one who accused me of being Jenn in disguise. Anyone who suspects that had better bring forth some solid proof, because last time I looked I was a lot older than Jenn, had actually had a career at one point, can prove that I am a post-menopausal nulligravida, and can actually spell "post-menopausal nulligravida." Not to mention, having come from a household with two problem drinkers and two abusive malignant narcissists, I left home at 20 and quit drinking before I was 30, believing that IF I ever married and had children, I needed to have my own ass straightened out first. The Trackers don't know me and I don't know them.
Pretty sure it’s just our nature here that anyone who defends Jenn in the least is either Jenn or a stan. I don’t think there was any major ill intent behind it.
We all try to play nice for the most part here but sometimes the waters get muddied by the occasional stan infiltration.

anywho, let’s all keep calm and party on dudes. I see that Jenn is late with yet another video?? Perhaps she’s making Timmy boy suffer for his “business” trip

rageblackouts

Tim allegedly runs a theme park channel, went by himself on a two-day trip to a place with 4 new rides...and was too lazy to wait in line for any of them.
I was thinking the same thing! It's one thing if he doesn't want to wait in line on his own time in the parks, but you'd think he would have taken the time to wait in line to actually ride this one since he was invited out for the grand opening. He appeared to have enough time after that to do things he'd done before - he couldn't have taken that time to wait in line for the new ride instead so we could see what the seats looked like or how it moved?

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Okay, I needed more of a warning about her singing. Holy shit that was absolutely torturous. I'd rather listen to William Hung sing "She Bangs" on repeat.

• Haha

merann109

god, “we spent the day traveling” is a new level of stupid. i live in a small city that doesn’t bring in many concerts… and i’m a concert photographer who also works a remote day job… so multiple times a week i work 8-4, then drive two hours, then shoot a concert, then drive two hours home… and do it all over again. the slackers are new levels of pathetic every video (and that’s not even with me mentioning the rest area footage).

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I ff through most of the vlog last night, and had to shut it off when it got to the part when Tim got back. Just watched a bit of it...JFC! At the beginning Tim talking about his memory of his dad bringing back ONE thing for him from a trip and he wanted to do that for J$. That is a sweet thought, but here's the thing Tim, the reason you have fond memories of that is because it was ONLY ONE THING!!! Bringing home the entire contents of the NASA gift shop completely ruins the fun of giving a J$ a sweet trinket to link to that memory of you being away. Just because you have the means to do so doesn't mean you should. A little space shuttle would have been enough and probably appreciated much more. Now all that crap will just be thrown into one of the random corners of crap in Ft. Pampers. SMH...rant over, I'm going to make some coffee ☕.
Funny memory as a kid. My dad was older when I was born (50) so toys and stuff like that never really made sense to him. Anytime he’d go on a business trip, he’d come back with a couple of scratch offs in his briefcase for me to scratch off…I used to LOVE it. I would greet him at the door and attack his briefcase 🤣🤣

it wasn’t gambling because it wasn’t like I was walking into the gas station with a $20 and buying them myself but it’s such a fun memory.

why did Tim bring home literally one of everything from KSCs shitty gift shop 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Alright guys, after watching the haul (they stopped saying prices after the first few things) and looking up items online from these stores or restaurants, estimated they spent $350, pretax. Could definitely be more since I estimated the hat prices and the tanks she got.

The bracelets were $24 each and she got 3.
The tanks are quoted on the Beach House website (diff design) at $25 each and she got 2.
I assume the 2 hats are $30ish each.
The matching manatee shirts together were, wait for it, $70. $32 for kids and $38 for adult.
Candle was $25.

$350ish bucks for souvenirs from a place they have been multiple times, including several things that have NOTHING to do with AMI (candle, bracelets, Tim's button up shirt made in Bermuda). 😅

• Wow
  • Sick

lizzypoo25

Wooooooowww these Stan’s are disgusting and delusional. It’s really grotesque how they kiss these stupid Youtubers asses and talk about the kid like he’s a fucking prodigy when he can’t even complete an entire sentence he is so far behind thanks to his dumb parents and his “educator”.
It kills me how they say that Lynn was selected ….No fucknuts their fucking organizer told them hey I know this chick that needs a fucking job and they were like OK
I responded to this and asked the one person why they think exploiting other kids are not safe but why they think what Tim and Jenn are doing is safe for Jackson

Wait - so the stan says they don't film other children because it could put them in danger? What about Jackson?????
I asked this exact same thing to the person and she couldn’t give an answer

Attachments

• Heart
I still don’t understand why they were sat on the kitchen floor eating that snack? Is that what is normal in usa ? (I’m in uk so its a genuine question as i don’t know of anyone who does this)
They claim they sit on the floor because the lighting is better. Lighting doesn’t matter when the camera is never in focus.

If their private educator was so good, (even an ok nanny) wouldn’t she have taken the time to have J$ make something for Tim for Father’s Day? A card? Draw a picture? I can’t believe no fuss was made besides cooking him a meal. He seemed to be forcing enthusiasm through the whole video.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Quasimodo

VIP Member
What do we think this trip cost? Between the house (which goes for $420 - $2,365 per night), ALL THE FUCKING FOOD, the extra shit they bought for the beach (like Dim's giant tent), their souvenir haul and two golf carts (and I'd include Stanny Lyn as a vacation expense because an "educator" shouldn't be accompanying you on vacation)...

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 3.34.53 PM.png

These two strike me as either people who would either hound their guests to Venmo them for their shared cost, OR would pay for everything but keep reminding you "jokingly" that they paid for everything. "LOL, remember that AMI vacation we had? The one where you came to stay with us in the beach house we got for everyone? And the 20 extra appetizers we got for the whole table?"

• Wow

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
My new favorite thing to do just to make it through their wretched videos. Slow mo and still grabs! Whee!!

View attachment 1346110
Time to just admit you need some new trunks Dim. Ya know why? Because crack is whack!

View attachment 1346115

And then there's this knockout 😉
View attachment 1346120
View attachment 1346121
Thank you for my new profile pic!

How many days of this AMI “series” are we getting? Anyone know? It feels like they’ve been there for 75 days already…

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
I like to repost this once in a while for new members who may not be aware of the Crappers past ...

View attachment 1362118View attachment 1362119View attachment 1362123
Yes!! This kind of stuff should always be available for newbies and public in general to see. The stans will whine "ThEy wEre yOunGeR, they said they were sOrRy"...

For one, they sure are grown adults here who knew what they were doing. Two, they left these and other shit vlogs up for years and continued making money from them. And three, they ONLY "apologized" because some "unwell" (lol) people aka heroes made Disney and others aware of this garbage. They would've never apologized or even removed the videos if they hadn't been called out for it all. Cancel the Slackers please!