Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Resilient-Jedi

I’m driving up to Orlando tomorrow morning for a short weekend getaway. I’m so glad they showed me what the rest area looks like. I don’t think I would have survived! I honestly don’t understand how people can take them seriously. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ok, so whoever speculated that Jenn posted as that "J J" person who was saying how Tim always interrupts Jenn and went on and on about it...

Jenn actually called Tim out on interrupting her early on in the vlog and then said how all these people leave comments that she interrupts Tim too often, and she wanted to show how HE is the one who does it to her. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
That was just... a freaking exhausting vlog to get through, but it was such a hot mess look into the life of an ugly mess in an ugly messy house. She is so awkward around her own child. She continues to have no idea how to talk to him. And what was with the cycling through multiple different accents and voices while talking to her kid? Just talk to him normally, maybe he'd actually respond to you once in awhile if you did.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Yet another house stay. All these stupid tacky ridiculously large mansions owned by the same company and with ridiculous prices, meanwhile there's people wondering if they'll be able to continue having a roof over their head if they're not already unhoused.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
How you feel, that's your prerogative and I'm not here to argue that. I'm well aware that this is not a fan board. However, I will post what I believe is relevant.
Sympathy for Jenn is NEVER relevant. She’s a greasy, dirty, and trashy demon succubus hailing from the depths of a Lake Nona cesspool

ETA: don’t get me wrong, Tim fucking sucks too. But this channel started as HIS channel and this fucking CUNTcierge ho-bag has taken over even though she’s the most unlikeable skanktank in at least the Orlando area. She puts her stupid face on camera as often as possible even though she’s an abysmal mother, “horrible housewife”, and all around piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

esc2476

Chatty Member
And just started watching the Holy Moly vlog and it is amazing that: the Trackers snuck them into the concierge lunch and promised not to tell then announced it on their vlog and Jenn is not sitting next to or across from Jackson. That’s reserved for Tim and Stanny. Oh and Moly is trying to get Jackson to perform for him. It’s all so gross and I’m just a few minutes in.

• Angry
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Just so long as it's not a influx of fking stans taking over cause those are honestly exhausting to deal with, am 100% convinced that PMM went crying to his patreons about tattle giving how many new members were on kissing his ass 🙄🙄
Oof I had to see myself out of his Tattle board. So. MANY. FUCKING. STANS.

I guarantee it was a new tier of Patreon. “For $33 a month you can go protect me on Tattle and sing my praises and I’ll send you a jar of meat sweats for your loyalties”

• Haha
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
No card that I saw.

You could tell at the start of the vlog that Jenn seemed SUPER nervous / frazzled and it wasn't bc of cooking.

I think it was more along the lines of -

"Oops. Tim's in the shower already and about to come down any moment and all I have for him for Father's Day is breakfast... and coffee in a mug that I got him 2 years ago... because Father's Day just snuck up on me again and I'm a lazy ass who lacks any form of creativity to remember to have my miracle child do something special in advance for his father. You know, like maybe when Tim was away from the house for 2 days."

The face of failure...
View attachment 1362932

Me thinks something will show up in a vlog in the near future and be called "Tim's Father's Day gift that aRRiVeD LaTe!" :rolleyes:
I didn't watch, but all of the above seems accurate.

The worst part is not that she forgot Father's Day and didn't have Jackson make something for Tim. The problem is that that every day of the year is Jenn Day. Everyone is there to serve her, but when it's her turn to reciprocate she drops the ball ... and sees nothing wrong with her behavior.

And shame on Tim for enabling this behavior. He may brush it of as "that's fine" but Jackson is the one who pays the price both now and in the future.

Last edited:

Southpaw33

VIP Member
It is going to be so boring when Tim does probably two vlogs of the NASA thing. He already showed everything on IG stories. But let's face it, every vlog is dull now. Rinse and repeat. If we are this bored watching, imagine how bored they are filming and "editing" this stuff. 😄 Cue another 50K cruise...

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I agree, they need to pay more attention to Jackson's fluid intake. I'm starting to think those bags/dark circles under his eyes have nothing to do with crying and everything to do with needing fluids.

I'm especially sensitive to what dehydration will do to people having been denied water and then suffering from heat exhaustion as a child. It's one of the worst feelings physically and emotionally, knowing one's parents brought it on.

Last edited:
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Lyn was definitely in the back seat with the kid... you can see her face lean over at 6:38 in the video. Was really tough to get a clear screen grab but this is 100% her
I see what you mean.

That explains now why she's placing her face so far to one side of the frame. To hide the backseat.

Fucking sneaky ass bitch.

I'll take back my rant yesterday about making Lyn drive herself to / from AMI but OMG - seriously. These fuckers should be ashamed of themselves. Two grown ass able-bodied fucking adults with no schedule and no real job requiring a fucking whatever-you-want-to-call-her to go with them on a fucking umpteenth vacation.

Hey Trackers - 🖕 🖕

1655485036474.png

• Heart

snazzynettyy48

The only thing that really irked me about her mommy Jackson day video was in the morning, her visibly forcing a pacifier into his mouth to shut him up.
Im honestly so sad thinking she was just shoving that pacifier in his mouth so she could get more sleep all morning. He was shaking his head no and she kept trying. The child doesn’t even want it. THEY force it onto him!! They want him to stay a tiny baby forever. Stunting his growth. It’s honestly why he slurs when he talks. The pacifier is making his mouth develop incorrectly.

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh yeah, that IS right. I remember now. They did use a sitter quite a few times before J. was born when they were off doing #hosted (ETA: and Bandit was already having health issues.) And Jenn's "favorite memory" of Bandit is one that she wasn't even in. When the dog sitter took Bandit to the beach.

Though, to @Southpaw33's point, I *also* remember them cutting evenings short and stuff near the end, bc they said they had to get home to Bandit.
The problem is, they lied so much about Bandit's health, we really don't know how sick he was when they were leaving him with the sitter for Jenn's favorite memory beach day. Tim tweeted that Bandit was on death's door and wasn't going to make it several years before the dog actually died. Bandit was blind but was clearly tracking a ball that one of them threw. No doubt the dog was ill and had his health issues, but they really got some serious attention from stans back in the day by making his situation seem worse than it was.

• Sad

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
So as a backup if J$ doesn’t want her purple carrot black bean burger- she makes pasta & fries! WTF? Seriously- he does not need fries with pasta- carb overload. No wonder he has bags under his eyes- poor nutrition. He also is still drinking like he is thirsty AF all the time!
He actually liked the burger- so he’s not picky- they are projecting their shitty diet on him.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I have never seen 2 people talk so much about rain. I swear Dim has some sort of fear, he is so obsessed with it. I keep thinking about Stanny on this trip how she was hired to be an educator and this is so far from doing that job. How is it not weird or awkward for her sitting around, eating meals with "friends", family and just staying with Jackson while he naps? Sorry Stanny but there must also be something wrong with you.

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
2022-06-21 (4).png

So .... that cake is supposed to be 6 SERVINGS! That means dessert alone was 690 calories, 78 carbs - not including dinner and breakfast and i'm sure many snacks...they have to consume 4,000 to 6,000 calories a day. Tim's breakfast was about 2,300 calories, dinner not including dessert around 1100...who knows what massive calorie count lunch was.

• Wow
  • Sick