Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Can't wait for the (eventual) Father's Day home vlog in which they book themselves on another extremely expensive vacation as a pReSeNt. My money's on a Paris trip
You mean Disneyland Paris. They won’t go into the city.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So I decided to write down all times J$ was in that latest video and total it up. This isn't exact just close.
28 minute and 32 second video (1712 seconds) he was on screen 1040 seconds or 61% of the time.

Timestamps seconds
4:33-6:26 113
6:35-6:37 2
6:43-7:05 22
7:21-8:31 70
8:39-8:42 3
9:13-10:08 55
10:32-10:40 8
10:48-11:02 14
11:19-11:28 9
12:13-12:40 27
13:00-14:56 116
15:20-15:48 28
16:58-17:10 12
18:24-18:30 6
19:00-28:15 555
Total: 1040

28:32 1712 seconds

1040/1712 = 61%
Quoting myself is bad form I know.

To make it clear I was curious about how much they showed their son in a video. Is 61% enough to get comments turned off on such a video? I have no clue. He's on for several minutes straight at the end.

• Wow

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Tim complaining that if Jackson doesn't get his nap he's wild and out of control near bedtime. DUDE he's almost 3! He's a kid and thats what they do!

• Haha
  • Heart

dlm5546

So they have this beautiful big house they rented on AMI. It really is a beautiful home! It has this nice big kitchen and so far they've cooked burgers once and "hut dogs by the pool". That's it. All other meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) they've eaten out. Am I correct? What a f'in waste!
I dont understand how you rent a beach house and rarely go to the beach! Like I get the weather issues but those seemed few and far between. Why do a beach vacation and stay at a pool...which you have at home!

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
So they have this beautiful big house they rented on AMI. It really is a beautiful home! It has this nice big kitchen and so far they've cooked burgers once and "hut dogs by the pool". That's it. All other meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) they've eaten out. Am I correct? What a f'in waste!
Everything they do is a fucking waste. They've wasted 2 trips to Hawai'i. They've wasted multiple cruises. They went all the way to Japan and only left the parks for part of a day. (And didn't even check what rides were running beforehand.)

Tim complaining that if Jackson doesn't get his nap he's wild and out of control near bedtime. DUDE he's almost 3! He's a kid and thats what they do!
Ah, but they don't want a kid; they want a prop that brings in the views with a minimum of fuss.

Thor_Osprey

Does the tracker reddit have a community/discussion feel to it, or are the people there mostly there to knock praise for their cult leaders back and forth over the badminton net?

That was rhetorical, sorry... I'm positive their stans are the swoon and feint type and the rest are all about a shallow view of life.
Their Reddit is such an interesting place. It’s just their videos posted with very few comments. However, a few days someone posted that their videos were getting repetitive and I had my tea out for that!!

• Haha
  • Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #80: The World is Our Metal Toilet
This NEEDS to be the next thread title. I will be highly disappointed if it isn't.

Also, I'm gonna bet no vlog today. Jenn's just so tired you guys from editing all the AMI vlogs and deserves a day off from her super hard job.

• Heart
  • Haha

rageblackouts

I love visiting Kennedy Space Center sooo much! I'm a NASA junkie and seeing Atlantis in person for the first time did bring real tears to my eyes, but somehow Tim made this new experience and everything else at KSC seem extremely boring. That video did not pique my interest in visiting whatsoever. He made the entire place look sad, boring and crowded. I would have hoped being hosted with his free, special access he would have been able to put together a really informative video. After watching I don't even know what it's called, how much it is or how much time it takes to visit and see everything new. I stopped paying attention a quarter of the way through this yawn-fest.
I was thinking I had missed something but he definitely did a terrible job explaining what exactly he was going to see. The lack of intro certainly didn't help. As someone who's never been to Kennedy Space Center, I've always thought it would be so interesting to visit just to see those things in person, but he definitely didn't pique my interest in visiting this new exhibit either! So if he's not pulling in first time visitors OR repeat visitors, who exactly is seeing this content and getting excited about new Florida attractions, or even getting the information needed to decide if it's worth a trip? The only thing I learned from this video is that his acai bowl cost $10.

It also bugged me when he was in the Atlantis preshow and immediately complained about his spot for the show before it even started. But if he thought it was a bad spot before the show started, he said he's seen it "a bunch of times" - couldn't he have just moved a few rows back in that case? The footage he got during the show and reveal wasn't even THAT bad. I have no issues with an honest review but he even said it's been amazing every time he's seen it - the comment he made afterwards would've been a perfectly fine way to let people know they should try to sit further back instead of in the front row, without the complaint in the preshow. This feels a little nitpick-y, but the complaints just get so tiring sometimes, especially since they often seem to take these experiences for granted. I wish they'd realize they really don't need to find something to complain about in EVERY video.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. I just went to the part w/ the singing....
Please... No.... NoooOOOoo..... NoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

I love how Tim goes "Who sings that?"

And Jenn goes "Britney!"

And Tim goes "Keep it that way."

🤣🤣🤣

(He was just repeating what someone wrote in the comments section...but still...he repeated it 🤣 )

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"Let me blab about how Dim and I keep practically empty bottles of shampoo and lotion around for years while occasionally remembering to look behind me to see what my child is doing. It's not like anything bad happens when I literally turn my back on him! Just some burned fingers now and then!"
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.00.35 PM.png

I'll take "Things that do not belong in the kitchen" for $1000, Alex.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.55.21 PM.png

"Is this a black bean burger?" she asks as she shows the menu. Then she calls the top bun of her burger the "lid". 😆
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.01.50 PM.png

I like how the camera never wants to focus on her. It'd rather focus on one of her empty lotion bottles.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.06.39 PM.png

Get a SHOE RACK, you cuntcierge fucks.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.09.04 PM.png

J$ throws his diapers up onto the counter and almost hits a dirty bowl of food sitting there, where we see a pull-up that's also already laying there. 🤨
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.10.40 PM.png

The pointless stuffed animals they bought on the last cruise have now joined the pointless stuffed animal from their last Aulani trip that's been sitting there since their Aulani trip.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.13.42 PM.png

Maybe I'm not seeing this image right, but is there a knife leaning up against Jackson's plate?
Yes.

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Lots of us have commented on this.
Jackson is dehydrated!
They control his fluids so he doesn’t pee as much. Which is sad cause they are also screwing with his whole body function. Other more serious issues , like diabetes, could be in J$’s future.
I still maintain that Jackson hasn’t been to the pediatrician for his two year check up. They definitely would have mentioned it as they never turn down an opportunity to flex how superior J$ is to other children his age.

View attachment 1354922View attachment 1354919
Jenn and Tim are constantly monitoring here (wishing they had a delete button, LOL), and working to prove us wrong.
Never have I hoped to see them "prove us wrong" more than now. That boy needs water, lots of it and not just in the form of a pool with a slide. Every hour he should be drinking at least a half of a toddler cup of water. Leave it up to him how much he needs. Never take a water bottle away from a child who is actively drinking unless it is to refill it.

So Jenn, Tim - put a clear toddler bottle out on the counter where he has access to it all the time and keep it filled with fresh water.
OR
Put a water dispenser out so he can learn to pour a small cup of water when he needs it. Dixie cups are perfect for this.

Last edited:
  • Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
I think they'll get him vaxxed ASAP. It'll make cruising a lot easier for them, and they're cruise people now, remember?

They'll then just come up with different excuses for why he's not in daycare/classes/whatever. "Welllllllllllll, we hired Lyn and we love her so much we don't want to take him away from her!"

Webster101

Chatty Member
They want everyone to see & think that "they are the model family, with a child that stays calm and does as told." That mixed in with their self entitlement, arrogance, in your face, deleting true opinions they can't handle, & you get the drift. I suppose after the appendage gets married, they'll just have to hire her husband so ole Timmeh can have an extra appendage.. Hell that tiny Tesla sure is going to be crowded..

I never thought they'd end up like this, she was so happy when carrying the little guy.. and it all changed into boot camp at Ft. Pampers.

The Tim Tracker #80.. Boot camp at Ft. Pampers, no fruit or veggies allowed.. only brown to be delivered at back pool gate

Last edited:

Quasimodo

VIP Member
You win Trackers, you wore me out. I can't even comment on J$'s "diet" anymore. I give up. Enjoy setting a record for youngest case of IBS in human history.

These videos are SO boring. They're all carbon copies of each other. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset.
They're so lucky they don't have to deal with any significant health issues with J$ (yet). One of my friends has a kid who started showing Crohn's symptoms when she was about 5 - they had to completely readjust their whole diet. They just got back from Disneyland and packed their own lunch for their daughter for each day, along with packing the ice packs to keep the food fresh on hot days. In the beginning, they'd sneak pizza into the garage to eat so their daughter couldn't smell or see the pizza, but now they basically just eat the same foods that keep their daughter's condition from flaring, and even with all their carefulness, she's still ended up in the hospital a couple times post-diagnosis.

I can't even imagine these two pivoting and readjusting their lives or sacrificing anything to make his life better. He already has some developmental things to look out for, and their idea of "fixing" that was to hire an unqualified chick who got a masters from a for-profit online university, used to teach ESL and fantasizes about Hemingway.

• Sad
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Aww, they got matching daddy/son shirts of a picture of Ginn!

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.20.12 AM.png

LOL. At least she didn't write an entire essay and describe the "metal toilet" in the description.
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.20.54 AM.png

Ginn: "I'm actually wearing one of the little tshirts that I got."
Narrator: The shirt was not... little.

"Does this hat make me look even more trashy?"
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.23.24 AM.png

She bought some tacky looking "crystal" bracelets near the cash register at a store for herself and her imaginary friends. They're such suckers for absolutely tacky souvenirs.

• Haha

cari_

Jenn is so awkward with how she talks to J$. It’s like J$ is playing MadLibs with her.
Jenn: “What did you dream about?”
J$: *looks around table for “object”* “CUP.”
Jenn: “What was in the cup?”
J$: *thinks of what would go in a cup* “Water. Milk.”

I’m really doubtful he actually dreamt of a cup with water and milk. I think they just ask him so many questions when he doesn’t want to talk (they always seem to do the dream questions when he is eating and zoning out on Bluey) and he just says whatever to get them to leave him alone.

Also Jenn couldn’t even make it a couple of days on her own without Tim. 🙄 She had Lyn there to help and still seemed panicked that she was “alone,” at times. My dad was in the military. He had to leave all the time for extended amounts of time. He left for over a year to Saudi Arabia. My mom did just fine with 2 kids and her own job and running the house while he was gone. Jenn would die if she had to be a military wife. 🙄