Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
This has probably been said a hundred times by now but literally everyone (except me) eats burgers pink in America.
If people want to do it then by all means go do it, but I still stand by what I said with they shouldn't be letting the kid eat it like that, it's just completely stupidity, I wouldn't even let a kid eat rare whole cuts, their little digestive system is no where near as strong as a adults

Reactions: 7

2020planner

VIP Member
Whoa. Is that really how she spells her name? If so, that's... unfortunate.

It's short for Anastasia.

As noted from a 2013 vlog where Jenn made a (legit nice) DIY anniversary gift for Tim's parents' anniversary.
(she's Tim's older sister; approx. 50 years old)

1655305296987.png

He really could have gotten some veggies with his steak. Literally, broccoli or corn or anything beside fried potatoes. Djinn probably thinks fries count as a vegetable anyhow. 🥴
That's what happens when you let your 2yr old pick his meals and that's all they ever gave him. They both had vegetables though but didn't get him any.

I cannot stop laughing at Ginn leaving the clip of her editing a vlog while Dim is driving to the beach house.
MYy husband saw that and said, "Guess Jen got prove that she does edit"

Last edited:
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
View attachment 1326766 View attachment 1326769
any bets that this will be one of their upcoming cruises (Royal Caribbean)? This suite looks insane. Has a movie room, slides, multiple bedrooms. And since it likely costs a fortune, it reeks of the Trackashians.
LOL that’s what I was talking about in the last thread. I mean how have they not already booked this?
Prices vary depending on number of nights and dates booked. This is RCL Symphony of the Seas

• Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I really hope they aren't using melatonin on their child. It's a hormone and it's really unhealthy to be using that on someone so young.
It’s SO common that there are even multiple flavored chewables in the baby/kid section. It’s not completely unhealthy if it’s advised by your pediatrician and used in SELDOM MODERATION…but I’m sure these two idiots don’t follow any guidelines

Last edited:

CleanTops

To be clear I'm not shaming JennBo or Timmy for their bodies I am just wondering why they can't buy clothes that actually fit and work with their body types? How does a Florida man only own 1 swimsuit? How do you tell your wife her swimsuit looks good when she's sporting back boobs wearing it?
Jenn has the suit on wrong: she needed help lacing up the back properly. She'd do well to look into swimsuit styles with built-up straps, or perhaps modesty swimwear such as rash guards and bike shorts: she is tall enough and young enough to wear any color in these items. And Tim needs to go up a size, although that particular style is fine.

It's short for Anastasia.
One of my favorite names of all time. One of my sainted cats was named Anastasia. It means "resurrection." The elder Trackers are devout Catholics, and adopted Stasi and Jamie. Stasi is a college professor.

I know it's been discussed here before; but in Florida, "preschool" is called VPK - Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten - and a student must be 4 years old to attend. At ages 2 and 3, or younger, a child can go into daycare.

My great-nephew just finished his preschool year and starts kindergarten in the fall. His little sister is in daycare. The old folks have a knack for home-educating, as well. Ya gotta be involved with your kids' educations.

I ain't buying that line about the blueberries, either. Hot dogs are not fruit. Maybe try some chicken or turkey hot dogs piled up with lettuce, tomato, onions, relish, whatever the kid likes. I bet he'd eat them.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I just don’t understand spray tans. But that’s a personal thing for me. I have an olive complexion to begin with. I “tan” easily even though I bathe in SPF. I’m a huge SPF EVERYDAY fanatic. I load my husband and sun up with pasty white zinc when we got to the beach. Skin cancer is NO JOKE and I also don’t want sun damage if I can help prevent it a bit
My brother is the same, I am jealous at his ability to tan as soon as he looks at the sun lol, but am the opposite, very pale an will never tan which is fine for me, like you I also bathe in SPF as I'd just burn if I didn't an I don't want any lasting damage, unfortunately unless I was playing casper the ghost on stage I had no option but to spray tan 😂😂 those lights are surprisingly strong, apart from performing then I never used the stuff

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I'd like to think it's the light an the angle of it all because burgers cannot be eaten pink an food poisoning is absolutely brutal, I myself just got over food poisoning after being out at a restaurant an it's not fun an I doupt Dim an gin would be able to deal with a kid that has it at home if it's not strong enough for him to be admitted into hospital
I’m pretty sure Dim eats pink burgers. That is a pretty popular thing here

Snippysnips

VIP Member
That is the strangest way I have ever seen pizza get fed, what must the UK people think of all this, the feeding, the nanny etc cause none of that shit is normal

Snippysnips

VIP Member
My kids did not wean off of naps. One day they took them, the next they were done! Guess it depends on the kid.
We have always let my neice choose if she wants to nap, some days she does an some she doesn't but she's never have 3h naps every single day so I just assumed maybe if the kid was used to 3h everyday naps it would be better to reduce times an wean them off before stopping them all together, just seems a bit much to expect a kid to take none when they are used to 3h

Bellatrix221

I loaded up on fruit this week at Costco and Publix. Our son ate an entire case of nectarines in 3 days. I’m not mad at it🤣🤣. I know I know sugars and whatever but it’s fruit and summer so YOLO. Jenn and Tim, skip ONE fucking “trip” and buy the kid some GODDAMNED fruit.
Right! We loaded up as well, we bought a whole watermelon to have at the pool today and between my 3 kids, fiancée, nephew, and myself we ate the whole thing today!

I’m convinced that Lyn(dsay) is a surrogate. They’ve been fattening her up for a bit so that way people can mistake her for JennyDumpsterAss from behind. They are going to get Jenn one of those fake baby bellies and use Lyn(dsay) and Jenn interchangeably so Jenn can have another miracle child to neglect without putting any more “strain” on her precious smelly tunnel.

Sarcasm of course people…I just love to think of the most insane BS when it comes to these idiots. I have to imagine that Lyn(dsay) has some common sense and wouldn’t agree to host their alien spawn for 9 ish months in her uterus.

#hosted 🤣🤣🤣

I should have taken screenshots but I left some real asshole comments. I’m telling you I think even shadowbanned people can sometimes squeak through
I love this! I’m gonna use it from now on 🤣🤣

It’s SO common that there are even multiple flavored chewables in the baby/kid section. It’s not completely unhealthy if it’s advised by your pediatrician and used in SELDOM MODERATION…but I’m sure these two idiots don’t follow any guidelines
When our pediatrician prescribed melatonin for our middle son when he was about J$’s age due to actual sleep issues (and mine is wayyyyyyyyy more rambunctious and wild than J$) it hardly helped with the prescription dose which if I remember correctly was 1 gummy a night for about a month was what we did, it helped him sleep better but definitely didn’t make him act like J$. They are giving him more than the age appropriate dose!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
No idea. I just know I won't eat burgers anything about well done after that rant because he usually eats his meat bloodier than I do and I usually like my steaks done medium rare so...

Oh and I highly recommend the Milk Street cookbook series. I love how it's not focused on particular style of cooking. We did a South African curry the other week and it was very different and good too.

Well, I guess we know why they will be slumming it on the cruise. Got to save that money for that flight :rolleyes:

Ugh, as much as I am annoyed with the Snackers I am also getting annoyed with Disney. I remember when I was a kid it was something a middle class family could easily do, not so much now which is a shame. At least there are other great parks to make up for it, I honestly would rather go to Univeral, Cedar Point, Kings Island, or even Hershey at this point over Disney.
Completely different things.

I was surprised to see Jackson eating pink burgers

Webster101

Chatty Member
I started Invisalign about a month ago. Pretty minor fixes but I’ll probably be done well before she ever gets anything done. She is so beyond lazy. No intellectual curiosity and not even one fuck given about her health. Remember the month long blood test?! I got blood work recently and labcorp had the results in 20 hours (over a weekend) and I had a doctor visit to discuss the next business day. She’s useless.
I had nt==my blood work done & report given to me via email that same afternoon- I guess her blood is special since they're wanting to be entitled..

For fuck's sake.

First, they're still hand-feeding him breakfast like he's 8 months old or doesn't have his own arms and hands. And second, they ask him what he dreamt about at the same time they're trying to put food in his mouth. So what, he's supposed to answer you like a trained puppet with his mouth full? Already teaching him it's okay to have food in your mouth and talk at the same time like the two of them? Can the kid not just eat breakfast in peace??

View attachment 1338624
He's going to be so, so behind in life and socialization skills- and that's what they want, keep him in their bubble (and for reasons I'll keep to myself)..