Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
If Pete could afford it he'd be singing a different tune.

I don't think it's being marketed for people of money. It's for people who happen to have money and no common sense. I'm sure that for less than half that one could fly 1st class and set up your own meals and tours. I didn't read Disney's release, does it include all meals? drinks?

(I removed comment about chartering your own plane, I have no idea how much a transcontinental chartered plane is but we have a good idea of what it is to fly 1st class internationally with several vloggers out there who vlog nothing but these and the lounges.)
It appears to include at least one breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.

Reactions: 8

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Looking back at Jackson's puffy eyes, for whatever reason they're there (probably just post-cry-eye).
What would Timmy boy do if they suspected their child had an issue? Head right to the doc for help? No way, that's an inconvenience. Tim would Google it until he found an answer he liked and could live with, memorize that and roll on forward.

So I Googled "allergy circles under eyes" to see what it brought up. Hm... look at pics as some of these are straight up black eyes.
Here's one... sounds like a medical website... click it... Holy shit...

It's a website (should be deep web password protected but was set up wrong) on which (based on the names) Indian "Doctors" are posting questions for other "doctors", making guesses at what is wrong with each other's patients. This one has a pic of the child and the doc has no clue what is causing the dark circles.

My favorite answer here is "unhappiness in the family and circumstances"

Tim would find these psuedo professionals and have him diagnose issues.

Reactions: 8

Snippysnips

VIP Member
If he reads here then he really doesn't care how bad these videos truly are and chooses to do nothing about how bad the editing ends up. That blurry scene in the stairs was so pointless and worthless, but was left in to show what? J holding Tim's hand and not hers to go down the stairs? There was no reason for that clip. So was Jenn showing how she is left out? What was the point?
Somtimes I think it's because they honestly have nothing else to fill in the video with, there's so many pointless shots of things an I really believe it's because they have nothing else, they are useless at planning so they are going be just as bad at planning a actual video, am pretty sure YT has these milestones with how much the money goes up once past a certain time an they are going to use anything they can good or bad to fill it out just to push its time, there was 0 need for so much of that slide footage but they probably didn't have anything else to put in the video

Reactions: 7

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
She seems to be going through an orange & coral clothing & skin phase. Did she learn through some instagram mom-fluencer that your skin and your shirts should match? She burned her nose, yet again. Was Lyn not conveniently nearby to reapply sunscreen to JennyFlaminCheetos' nose for her too?
View attachment 1343856
View attachment 1343866
Meh. I think it's amusing that she looks like a naked blob from a football field away.

She was doing this before with that light peach mumu dress last year.

Tim makes a comment around 12:20 that they are having hotdogs for dinner and that is Jackpot's favorite fruit - not blueberries.
Tim loves to read?
How about a dumbed down report on what hotdogs and other processed meats do to the body:
I'm sorry Tim, was that TLDR? You're an idiot.
Take away: stop with the processed meats, even if you don't really care about your own health, at least stop giving them to the kid.

Last edited:

quietcandy

VIP Member
Catching up from the last two snooze-fest vlogs. Tim added 3 plates (one at dinner, two at universal - I counted his meal and the two desserts from the tribute store separately) and Jenn added 2 plates (turkey wrap she said she was going to eat, dinner).

I typically will only count a plate if I see them consuming food in a vlog or if they talk about what they ate. So, since Tim didn't talk about what they ate for breakfast or what he ate for lunch, they don't get counted. I think this is a fair way to count their food consumption.

plate-tracker.png

I have 0 desire to watch their AMI vlog series but since they're traveling you know they'll show off all their food, at least.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Aren't you supposed to gradually bring kids off naps by lowering the times an letting them choose if they want to nap or not by this age, surely they aren't going to go from military 3h naps to none

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Holy crap. This is the definitive "if money is no object and I'm obsessed with Disney and have a month off what would I do" vacation. Absolutely bonkers. I would never do this with a child, but I guess if I were rich as sin and childless I might give a go...ah who am I kidding my spouse would never let this happen.

"Trip Price Starting From$109,995USD per person" LOL
The people who buy these trips will be the same ones who have a windfall of money land on them and they have no idea how to make it last.
Yes, the slackers are the type, but I doubt they have this kind of money to burn.

Webster101

Chatty Member
We transitioned our son into a “big boy” bed when he turned 2-21/2. He has always been a bigger kiddo so it made sense. We could tell he was getting uncomfortable in his crib.
I guess I’m weird…I don’t find the “Buddy” cute AT ALL.
Mine was just around 2'ish when he climbed out of the crib so he got his "big boy" bed with railings.. Well I don't like her over usage of the words super and buddy - it's like she has a patent on them, LOL ... Has anyone ever seen the little guy watch a real tv or just that tablet screen?

djc12b

Welp, get ready folks, because I suspect this will be why they start Patreon and/or do SuperChats again. The stans will fall all over themselves to fund this trip for them. 🥴
Yet they still won't dine indoors, even though they travel on planes and cruise ships. It bugs me SO much. (Sorry, a few pages behind but come ON).

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I keep getting ready to say I thought they mentioned in the live that the naps were stopping then having to remember that their videos are always like 3 weeks behind

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Can someone please enlighten me as to why comments on TTT are NOT DISABLED?

Why is Jackson not protected?

I was watching Kevin’s channel where he goes around cleaning up people’s properties for FREE. In his channel video log was one where they told their daughter she was going to be a big sister. I found the title and the description interesting.
View attachment 1345541

Upon further investigation I found this.
Learn why comments are turned off
Comments may be turned off across YouTube because:
Why might YouTube turn off comments?
Comments on some videos may be turned off by YouTube for safety reasons, like to protect minors. We know that comments are important to creators and viewers alike, but we also take the safety of minors very seriously. This is not a result of the content violating our guidelines.
Best guess is their son isn't featured enough in the videos to cause comments to be turned off. In a 20 minute video he might be on screen say 5 minutes. Or maybe enough people haven't complained about it? YouTube has a ton of algorithms though surely they can detect kids in videos at this point.

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
I'd like to think it's the light an the angle of it all because burgers cannot be eaten pink an food poisoning is absolutely brutal, I myself just got over food poisoning after being out at a restaurant an it's not fun an I doupt Dim an gin would be able to deal with a kid that has it at home if it's not strong enough for him to be admitted into hospital
In the US, you can order burgers cooked as you like them - medium is very popular, so they can be pink

Webster101

Chatty Member
I’m sorry. I know it’s been discussed ad nauseam but that chugging and gulping of water was SAD and concerning.

I’ve always thought they don’t give him enough access to water/liquids…which is ironic because they always have their cups of sparkling water or other bullshit nearby
Just makes me wonder- if they give him less liquids the less he'll piss his diapers & they -or excuse me, the appendage or he can do it himself now- to change his diaper less often? It's like a whirleygig shitpile of their unorganized confusion which spreads quickly within their sacred bubble- BS!

Her name was uncovered here and not directly named but Lyn is short for something. I actually have a mutual with her because I worked in education in both north and central Florida. She accepted my friend request on FB. She also has an IG and Etsy page. It looks like she just got engaged this weekend.
Would love to know that IG and Etsy page? Tell us more..... inquiring minds want to know! :geek:

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
Exactly! They have the money to turn that McMansion into a dream home. They’re just too lazy to do it. I have an enormous list of things I want to do to my house. I wish I had an endless supply of YouTube money so I could get these projects done.
Me too, I moved into a house with so much potential I just haven't got the funds to do anything 😫, with their money you could do anything.

mjm9

VIP Member
I wouldn't say he is practical with his money.
😂😆😂
Well, more practical than the Slackers, then.
Pete does sail DCL in concierge, but doesn’t have to have the Roy O Disney Suite.
Plus he is a great tipper, unlike tightwad Tim.