The Tim Tracker #73 Gorging and Hoarding on the High Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does almost looks like a fake hand! Like the entire end of the video the fingers stay in one place even though dim/gin both moves around a bit the fingers never move *insert ghost oOoOoO here* lol
The Pudge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Edited to add, he says filming won't be allowed on the ride so if Tim's not there tonight, he's blown it. Again.
Honestly That’s awesome and I hope Disney expands it to all rides. Also, uff da that’s gonna hurt Tim when he can’t vlog it. His stupid Stan’s will be waiting for his poor coverage and he won’t be able to cover it. 😈 Even with the cruise on Saturday, no way would he have chosen to miss a media preview for a huge ride opening at Disney if he were actually invited. So his excuses will be ridiculous. Wonder when he was able to get a ride preview for AP.

The vlogger B squad only got invited to the Starcruiser because Disney needed as big of a PR blitz as possible to overcome the bad reactions people were having to their promo.

Wonder if they’ll do this for Tron too.

Reactions: 18
Thanks everyone for the votes for the thread title. Something something Cruising Cuntcierge would’ve been great but we know that won’t fly with the mods. @HereForTheT3a22 i think said something similar for a title last time they were cruising 😂

Was Ginn calling her doctor for results on her dead white fingers? Maybe when you block and shadowban thousands of people your fingers lose their blood vessels and they die off slowly?

It’s also really disrespectful to the doctor imo to take the call from Epcot. It’s not like they have a real job. Blood work also doesn’t take a month. None of it ever adds up with her but I’m sure she’s getting sympathy and “oh thank heavens you’re ok” from the idiot Stan’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks everyone for the votes for the thread title. Something something Cruising Cuntcierge would’ve been great but we know that won’t fly with the mods. @HereForTheT3a22 i think said something similar for a title last time they were cruising 😂

Was Ginn calling her doctor for results on her dead white fingers? Maybe when you block and shadowban thousands of people your fingers lose their blood vessels and they die off slowly?

It’s also really disrespectful to the doctor imo to take the call from Epcot. It’s not like they have a real job. Blood work also doesn’t take a month. None of it ever adds up with her but I’m sure she’s getting sympathy and “oh thank heavens you’re ok” from the idiot Stan’s.
The way the stans are reacting, you'd think she just announced she beat cancer. And so many stans claiming they're ugly crying over J$ hugging the crotch of a human in a dog costume. So dramatic!

• Haha
Yeah, so the Oyby vlog from last week where they took friends and their 2.5 year old to Epcot was similar to today's beginning part of the Tracker vlog. The kid in Oyby's vlog was in a stroller (something Tim and Jenn haven't done in forever), they met Pluto AND Goofy and had him go up to him and got a photo just like J did today, they rode Spaceship Earth (Tim and Jenn said they wanted to ride it). Of course in Oyby's vlog they did a TON of things because they planned ahead and wanted to make the most of the day- they rode Spaceship Earth, went to the Coke place, rode Nemo, went to the aquarium, rode 3 Caballeros, walked around the World Showcase, went on Ratatouille, saw fireworks, etc.

It's weird because I was just comparing how much more interactive and engaged that other kid is compared to J last week. Suddenly they are doing several of the same things with J that happened with the kid in the Oyby vlog. 🤔

Reactions: 9
WHAT THE EVER-LOVING duck!!!!!
Well this (and a number of WTF, you creep! comments) has been deleted. I commented on it on YT an hour ago when it was still there. Its now 1:30am Orlando time, so that means it was deleted in the last hour. No wonder Ginn can't get up in the mornings! You have a toddler that gets up early Ginn. GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA, GO TO BED AT A DECENT TIME SO YOU CAN GET UP AND PARENT YOUR SON!!!

Reactions: 14
Well this (and a number of WTF, you creep! comments) has been deleted. I commented on it on YT an hour ago when it was still there. Its now 1:30am Orlando time, so that means it was deleted in the last hour. No wonder Ginn can't get up in the mornings! You have a toddler that gets up early Ginn. GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA, GO TO BED AT A DECENT TIME SO YOU CAN GET UP AND PARENT YOUR SON!!!
I still see it. Weird that the responses to it have been deleted but not the actual OG comment itself??
Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 10.43.24 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Even more WTF. No Anthony, you weird bleeping creep.
View attachment 1246286
This honestly made me sad. This person clearly is suffering from mental health issues and just as clearly isn't getting any help or support. Seriously, America. We need to get our tit together before people like this get to the point of hurting others or themselves. Nobody should have to suffer through life like this.

• Heart
This honestly made me sad. This person clearly is suffering from mental health issues and just as clearly isn't getting any help or support. Seriously, America. We need to get our tit together before people like this get to the point of hurting others or themselves. Nobody should have to suffer through life like this.
If I read this and I was Ginn huge alarm bells would go off for me (not that I would ever shove my children in front of a camera like they have). People think J$ is their son!!!! OMFG Trackers he is more important than any Youtube income!!!

Reactions: 10
If I read this and I was Ginn huge alarm bells would go off for me (not that I would ever shove my children in front of a camera like they have). People think J$ is their son!!!! OMFG Trackers he is more important than any Youtube income!!!
This is why people shouldn't put their children on social media. They don't have security experts and network/studio lawyers to take care of these threats. Something awful is going to happen to one of these kids someday.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So many creeps replying, why would you think Jackson was your child?! Get him off social media!

Reactions: 12
I don't get it, I got blood work done requested by my gyno and she or her nurse would always me back within a day of getting my results back. So either she has a crap doctor, she is not following up with the doctor within a week to see if they get the results back, or the lab the doctor office uses suck (or some other option I am not thinking of).

If that is the only day she could talk to the doctor. Why would you even go with your "husband" and kid to the park? It is not like you live in Orlando were you can go at any time.

The restaurant she mentions that they make you feel like your kids are welcome. Really, where in Disney are kids not allowed? Other than maybe Club 33? As if you can afford to get into Club 33, you can afford to find a babysitter for the evening.

They are still stuck on Jackson's nap time. As mentioned, they live in Orlando, so they can come back. But why interrupt your day? Let the kid nap in the stroller like other people or since you are paying Lynn, why not let her drive herself with the kid and let her take him home to nap and you stay longer?

Wow, an ugly popcorn bucket.

The comments are getting worse an worse, it started with virtual nephew an virtual son an now it's went onto actual calling him their son, it's gone beyond creepy to downright dangerous now, they NEED to keep that child off videos for his own safety, it's not normal for anyone to be acting like that, as much as I adore an love my only neice who's also my goddaughter, if anyone asks me if she's mine I instantly correct that to no she's my neice

It would send alarm bells off to me if someone looked at a child that wasn't there's as their own kid especially a strangers kid they don't have anything to do with, stalking kids is a real thing an why many celebs keep their kids out of it all, to protect them

Ive said it before an I hope it never happens but I can honestly see it being a matter of time now before one of these lunatics try an grab the kid, they know his whole life, they know he's taught to hold hands with strangers, they know he's been trained to say "yeah" to everything, they know sitting him in front of Bluey zones him out, the kid has been taught NO stranger danger, an most times they leave him in places it would be incredible easy to lift him

I really hope stanny nanny at least has enough common sense to watch him at all times an never let him out her sight

Reactions: 19
You know I love watching travel vloggers showing me what Disney world has to offer give personal health updates. I really hope the sports YouTube channel I watch tells me about his prostate exam while giving his voice over between the manager and the ump. 🤞Save all of it for the home vlog. No one cares.

• Haha
I'm pretty sure Pete from The DIS will be on the same cruise as the Slackers. The DIS 25th anniversary cruise is May 16th and Pete said in this week's news show that he's on the sailing before this one (the Tracker's cruise I presume).

I am SALIVATING at the thought of Pete getting fed up with the Bojo's tit and bitchslapping Dim in the Remy dining room 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That's good they aren't allowing video recording on the new Guardian's coaster but a big part of that coaster is the sweet copyrighted soundtrack. Yes vloggers can work around that with dubbing over their own music but that is so very lame.

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure Pete from The DIS will be on the same cruise as the Slackers. The DIS 25th anniversary cruise is May 16th and Pete said in this week's news show that he's on the sailing before this one (the Tracker's cruise I presume).

I am SALIVATING at the thought of Pete getting fed up with the Bojo's tit and bitchslapping Dim in the Remy dining room 😂 😂 😂
Did you watch the live show where Rhyno said that people are jealous of Pete that he can afford so many cruises and he said something to the effect good and I will put it right in their face.... People stop giving Pete props....he is as disgusting as the Slackers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you watch the live show where Rhyno said that people are jealous of Pete that he can afford so many cruises and he said something to the effect good and I will put it right in their face.... People stop giving Pete props....he is as disgusting as the Slackers
Not sure I understand your vendetta against Pete. Is he a Mega Diva? Absolutely. He'd be the first one to tell you that. But he's also one of GKTW's biggest supporters year after year and that means a lot to me and others, I'm sure. If his employees were so hurt by the way "he treats them" they're sure not in a hurry to leave. By all accounts, he pays his people pretty well for what they do. Who cares if he's a diva. I'll take him over the Trackers all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.