The Tim Tracker #73 Gorging and Hoarding on the High Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Tim would’ve already ridden it if he could. The only ones who have ridden it are cast members and now invited media. Sounds like Tim didn’t make the cut this time…? For the Starcruiser Disney invited every vlogger around, even the nobodies. But this time they were more selective.
Chip and Company are live at Guardians. Watched a bit and have been looking out for Tim but not seen him. Chip has less than 6k subscribers. They're having a ball, ridden multiple times, enjoying the food and show. Looks like a fantastic ride and a fun event. Even if he was there, Tim would make it boring. Best thing about Chip, chatting away, gets on ride and says 'I'm gonna shut up now'.

Edited to add, he says filming won't be allowed on the ride so if Tim's not there tonight, he's blown it. Again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sure Tim would’ve already ridden it if he could. The only ones who have ridden it are cast members and now invited media. Sounds like Tim didn’t make the cut this time…? For the Starcruiser Disney invited every vlogger around, even the nobodies. But this time they were more selective.
"We couldn't make it as we were getting ready for our cruise with the Holy Moly sorry guys, we'll ride it soon" ... yeah right, you didn't get your media invite Dim, stop making excuses

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So apparently Dim wasn't keen to eat at Spice Road Table as it's not his favourite flavour palate - no tit Sherlock, it's not a hot dog or hamburger joint

Reactions: 13
Ok, so first they're at Epcot and Ginn's got her always-changing-red-hair, then "future" Dim and Ginn interrupt but she's back to having blonde hair???? Did they film that "future" bit for some other vlog where they outlined their plans, and didn't do their plans, so they had to apologize for their lack of planning? Because that's definitely prior to dying her hair. 😆 Also, good lord does her hair look absolutely greasy in the "future-but-really-the-past" shot. Her hair looks greasier than mine did when I was almost dying in the ICU a few years ago for a week and I couldn't wash my hair. 😅

View attachment 1246276View attachment 1246277
Her hair looks shorter in the bottom shot too..

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the failure caveat will become a permanent part of their intro?
Yes, Jenn finds out she feels like tit because she eats like tit and is overweight.
Good work, Dinnefer detective team! 🙄
Also love that the Moly wife won't make eye contact with Jenn.

Reactions: 10
Ok, so first they're at Epcot and Ginn's got her always-changing-red-hair, then "future" Dim and Ginn interrupt but she's back to having blonde hair???? Did they film that "future" bit for some other vlog where they outlined their plans, and didn't do their plans, so they had to apologize for their lack of planning? Because that's definitely prior to dying her hair. 😆 Also, good lord does her hair look absolutely greasy in the "future-but-really-the-past" shot. Her hair looks greasier than mine did when I was almost dying in the ICU a few years ago for a week and I couldn't wash my hair. 😅

View attachment 1246276View attachment 1246277
Hey gembo your hair is greasy save some for dimmy

Reactions: 5
Can I just say how much I love the holiday hats on Tattle? I don't have a profile picture yet, but I need to find a good one before the next holiday, because these are just delightful! I compiled this brief hall of fame today.
hats.jpg

Also, you all write faster than I can keep up, so I always wind up quoting the previous thread.

Quasimodo said:
Ginn walks like one leg is shorter than the other. Everything wobbles on her when she waddles. It's not normal to not even be 40 yet and be like that. But she's totally "healthy" guyzzzz.
She does! My dad and I have this inside joke that the old ladies in my hometown are part of "the waddle squad" because they wobble quite a bit as they walk. In their defense, though, they're all about double Ginn's age, and many are walking with replacement hips and knees. Ginn is definitely a "squad member"!

peteykirch said:
Do you think the Slackers have TSA-Precheck? I can't imagine them not having it...Dim bemoans about waiting in a 5 minute line for Cheeseburger Springrolls in Adventureland....there's no way he'd willing wait in a 30-45 minute security line.
Dim strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't really understand PreCheck -- the sort of guy who scoffs at the PreCheck line saying something like: "Look at all those dummies who paid all that money to stand in a line that's the same length as the regular free line!" ignoring the fact that the a big part of the appeal of the program is the fact that it makes it so much easier to get through security. You can leave your laptop in its bag, your belt around your waist, your shoes on your feet, and your dignity intact. I'd rather wait in a long PreCheck line than a short regular line just because the process is so much simpler once you get to the front of the line.

Quasimodo said:
Why do her fingers look like they're caked in ashy mud? Like she tried to dust her house with her fingers?
Oh, that wouldn't look out of place on a horror movie poster. In fact...

TRACKERS.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can I just say how much I love the holiday hats on Tattle? I don't have a profile picture yet, but I need to find a good one before the next holiday, because these are just delightful! I compiled this brief hall of fame today.
View attachment 1246325

Also, you all write faster than I can keep up, so I always wind up quoting the previous thread.

She does! My dad and I have this inside joke that the old ladies in my hometown are part of "the waddle squad" because they wobble quite a bit as they walk. In their defense, though, they're all about double Ginn's age, and many are walking with replacement hips and knees. Ginn is definitely a "squad member"!

Dim strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't really understand PreCheck -- the sort of guy who scoffs at the PreCheck line saying something like: "Look at all those dummies who paid all that money to stand in a line that's the same length as the regular free line!" ignoring the fact that the a big part of the appeal of the program is the fact that it makes it so much easier to get through security. You can leave your laptop in its bag, your belt around your waist, your shoes on your feet, and your dignity intact. I'd rather wait in a long PreCheck line than a short regular line just because the process is so much simpler once you get to the front of the line.

View attachment 1246327
That should say “under 17 requires a Stanny nanny”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even more WTF. No Anthony, you weird bleeping creep.
View attachment 1246286
I know the first comment is shadow banned, not sure about the second one. I mean, if it wasn’t before I’m sure it is now. I really should make a spreadsheet of which of my burner accounts are banned by which vloggers. It’s so hard to keep track. Sorry, I meant “ It’s SOOOO hard to keep track you guyzzzzzzz”
C7A2D221-A545-46FD-81F7-421ACE145588.png

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1246325

View attachment 1246327
It does almost looks like a fake hand! Like the entire end of the video the fingers stay in one place even though dim/gin both moves around a bit the fingers never move *insert ghost oOoOoO here* lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It does almost looks like a fake hand! Like the entire end of the video the fingers stay in one place even though dim/gin both moves around a bit the fingers never move *insert ghost oOoOoO here* lol
Maybe it's Lyn's hand and she's hiding behind Dim. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Gin should be a writer, said no one. :oops: Here we go...

In today’s vlog we head to Disney World’s EPCOT to meet some friends for lunch! We meet and hug Pluto, which was a real highlight of our day! (the highlight of the day was NOT meeting your friends for lunch? 🤣)

We play in the playground, (J$ played, not we) see some butterflies and eat lunch at one of our favorite hidden gems in World Showcase. (Dim said he was reluctant to try Spice Road Table because it's not his favorite food. Gin, how is it "one of our favorite hidden gems?")
I know Spice Road Table is right there out in the open but we feel like it’s hidden because not a lot of people seem to go there. We hope more people will try it out on their next trip. (I/we in the same sentence again.:rolleyes:)

We (I, not we...) also share some good news that we’ve been waiting on with you, (with who? :sick:) thank you again to everyone who reached out in the comments and with messages of support and well wishes. (you are not welcome, why would anyone send you support, unless it's a bra, and well wishes, when we all know you are faking it?) We appreciate it so so much! We had a really great day and it was so good to have a fun lunch with friends! Thank you for joining along with us! Thank you for watching and we’ll see you tomorrow with a live show! :ROFLMAO:
I like that hugging Pluto rates above:
1) Not having any obvious major medical issues.
2) Seeing friends you haven’t seen in a long time.
3) playing with your son.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.