The Tim Tracker #73 Gorging and Hoarding on the High Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably don't let them film at the pediatrician's office, so airport it is.🙄
Plus if they go to their pediatrician, there’s no Disney or SeaWorld store to loiter around in. No bear sculptures in the parking lot to repeatedly mention! No air traffic control tower to point out for anyone who just crawled out of a cave and has never been near an airport!

By the way did you guyz hear they booked this cruise and paid for it A WHOLE YEAR AGO?! I wasn’t sure if they mentioned it enough times over the last few vlogs that they booked it a whole year ago. Dim humble brags complains that the Roy O. Disney suite comes with unlimited Mickey bars. Oh no, what a hardship Dimmy. They both say it’s so hard not to eat so much on a cruise because the food is just there. They have a food hoarding mentality. Just cause the food’s there, doesn’t mean you have to actually eat it. Same mentality as their spending. Just cause you have the money, doesn’t mean you need to spend it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Plus if they go to their pediatrician, there’s no Disney or SeaWorld store to loiter around in. No bear sculptures in the parking lot to repeatedly mention! No air traffic control tower to point out for anyone who just crawled out of a cave and has never been near an airport!

By the way did you guyz hear they booked this cruise and paid for it A WHOLE YEAR AGO?! I wasn’t sure if they mentioned it enough times over the last few vlogs that they booked it a whole year ago. Dim humble brags complains that the Roy O. Disney suite comes with unlimited Mickey bars. Oh no, what a hardship Dimmy. They both say it’s so hard not to eat so much on a cruise because the food is just there. They have a food hoarding mentality. Just cause the food’s there, doesn’t mean you have to actually eat it. Same mentality as their spending. Just cause you have the money, doesn’t mean you need to spend it.
Their hoarding qualities switch from cruise merch to food..depending on what's available at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if Jenn has a driving ban? It’s just so weird that every appointment she has has to be a family day out.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if Jenn has a driving ban? It’s just so weird that every appointment she has has to be a family day out.
It’s supposedly because of her anxiety. But others have wondered if it was DUI issue.

These people just really are the worst, man. crappy individuals, and even shittier parents. That kid deserves so much better.
They forgot to buy him his blueberries at the festival 😂. I don’t know what others do but I usually purchase what my kids want first.

Reactions: 8

New thread time.

Reactions: 3
Im 58....been with my husband 41 years....worked a full time, part time job, cut hair on the side and still had dinner MADE EVERY DAY while raising boys a year apart....oh yeah and my house was CLEAN
Right with you!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.