The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like Gin's throat is really hurting her. Hey Gin, if you have strep throat, you don't need to have BLOOD WORK done. Go to the doctor immediately, you need to have a throat culture done, and a Zpack if it comes back positive. And, throw away your stupid Covid Tests, we are on to omicron B-2, home tests are worthless, you are not a doctor! If it's Covid, get a PCR test, with a nasal swab, you don't need to get BLOOD WORK done for that either. Let a real doctor order your tests, stop being lazy.

View attachment 1159708
I've been thinking about this. What if it's not covid? Oral gonorrhea presents with the same sort of symptoms. Dimmy sticks his willy in Lynn or Gaya or any of the other women Ginny is suspicious of, the wifey decides to treat him to steak & bj night for his birthday, and BAM! STD city. Just a thought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
hahaha - Love how someone pulled out the "I don't think they're eating at indoor restaurants yet"

OMG. Do these fucknuts have their stans trained or what?!?! 🤣

I'm looking forward to when the stans have to defend YET ANOTHER "BuCkET LiST" concierge / suite cruise to all the jealous haters out there.

Since Tim and Jenn made such a big stink about it being a bucket list item - just the same as all the other "bucket list" items they referenced since Summer 2020 - the stans have been twisting themselves into pretzels defending ANYONE who criticizes the extravagant and showy spending as a BuCkET LiST and "not something they do all the time." 🤣
The Trackers are on my bucket list along with my wedding certificate, photos of my ex, some old debt notices, one of my old 'fat' tshirts, etc. Just to confirm... A 'bucket list' is a list of things you want to chuck in a bucket and set fire to right??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been thinking about this. What if it's not covid? Oral gonorrhea presents with the same sort of symptoms. Dimmy sticks his willy in Lynn or Gaya or any of the other women Ginny is suspicious of, the wifey decides to treat him to steak & bj night for his birthday, and BAM! STD city. Just a thought.
If she went to the Dr and they noticed on her chart her huge weight gain since AFTER giving birth, her fatigue and if she mentioned trying to have another kid...I'm betting they opted for a blood panel to check her glucose, cholesterol, hormones, thyroid, etc to see if she has other medical issues she needs to address before trying to get knocked up again.

Reactions: 23
The Trackers are on my bucket list along with my wedding certificate, photos of my ex, some old debt notices, one of my old 'fat' tshirts, etc. Just to confirm... A 'bucket list' is a list of things you want to chuck in a bucket and set fire to right??
I thought my bucket list was ambitious 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guyzzzzzz! The person they hired full time to take care of their miracle baby can’t be expected to take care of him long enough for Tim and Jenn to go out and film on their own! 🙄 And the trackers don’t have a lot of family. They need so much support, you guyzzzz! Life is so hard for people who don’t have a real job, who don’t have a set schedule, and have nobody to answer to except for these fuckwads who foam at the mouth with each video.
B89980FF-7C88-4D45-B44A-33C139611FBD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guyzzzzzz! The person they hired full time to take care of their miracle baby can’t be expected to take care of him long enough for Tim and Jenn to go out and film on their own! 🙄 And the trackers don’t have a lot of family. They need so much support, you guyzzzz! Life is so hard for people who don’t have a real job, who don’t have a set schedule, and have nobody to answer to except for these fuckwads who foam at the mouth with each video.
View attachment 1160373
They have lots of family, they just sack ‘em off.

Reactions: 16
3-FB6-E018-D854-40-E7-BA71-9205097-A03-D4.jpg

Hard to believe this got me shadow banned (psycho Mike Kay did too). Wow. Glad the miserable witch wastes hours a day “cleaning” up comments she doesn’t like because god knows she can’t clean her pigpen of a house or parent her child. Literally sarcasm or faint criticism and you’re done.
Hi Jenn, duck you!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That's definite proof they read here. People post super innocent comments they leave on their YT or in a FB group and next thing they know they're banned from commenting. Stop outing yourself and posting who you are!

Reactions: 22
That's definite proof they read here. People post super innocent comments they leave on their YT or in a FB group and next thing they know they're banned from commenting. Stop outing yourself and posting who you are!
They definitely read here. I think they all do. I mean the name sorta gives it away but there are real people named Mike Hunt lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw this post in the r/waltdisneyworld subreddit:

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 9.46.08 AM.png

Edit: Read through the comments. Most agree with the OPs opinion on TTT. There's some stans with they're usual YOUR JUST JELOUS! and attacking anyone who dares hold even a slightly negative opinion on the Trackers, but it's not rampant. People are definitely losing interest in the channel.

They'd do so much better if they just rebranded to a family/lifestyle channel and leaned into the family life. They really need to give up on the "We're a travel channel!" thing they're still clinging to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Reactions: 6
Interesting. That would make sense though visiting essentially a resort rather than visiting the island itself. I know there has been a lot of political unrest there lately not including the earthquake last summer, so I would've thought the State Department would probably warn tourists about going there.
The State Department (Michael Kay’s employer) has advised against travel to the Bahamas and especially Nassau for several years but that hasn’t seemed to stop anything

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1160419
Hard to believe this got me shadow banned (psycho Mike Kay did too). Wow. Glad the miserable witch wastes hours a day “cleaning” up comments she doesn’t like because god knows she can’t clean her pigpen of a house or parent her child. Literally sarcasm or faint criticism and you’re done.
Hi Jenn, duck you!

Wow!! This comment, even though 100% sarcastic, still sounds more sane than half of the legitimate comments from their stans.

Was the Jimmie Allen concert festival seating only aka first come first serve? Tim's location doesn't exactly scream VIP guest to me:

1648651917551.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was the Jimmie Allen concert festival seating only aka first come first serve? Tim's location doesn't exactly scream VIP guest to me:

View attachment 1160579
As far as I ever knew or could tell, you just plant yourself down on the grass / fake grass as early as you want to claim "front row." So if Tim arrived much later, then yeah - that's the view he got.

Reactions: 9
Just saw this post in the r/waltdisneyworld subreddit:

View attachment 1160451

Edit: Read through the comments. Most agree with the OPs opinion on TTT. There's some stans with they're usual YOUR JUST JELOUS! and attacking anyone who dares hold even a slightly negative opinion on the Trackers, but it's not rampant. People are definitely losing interest in the channel.

They'd do so much better if they just rebranded to a family/lifestyle channel and leaned into the family life. They really need to give up on the "We're a travel channel!" thing they're still clinging to.
I looked at the comments briefly. There were a few defenders, but there clearly was a large undercurrent of people who were no longer interested in watching them any longer. It just gives some evidence on why their sub growth is so painfully slow and views are flatlined to going down. It’s a free country if someone like their content and wants to watch I don’t care. I don’t understand it, but watching them now is a lot different from three or four years ago.

I wonder if Tim has ever written to various events coordinators asking to be a headline speaker. I really wouldn't put it past him.

Here's how I imagine the conversation with the Event coordinator might go down:

EC: So Mr Bojo ... I got your numerous emails and decided to get in touch, if only to stop them from flooding my inbox. Could you tell me a bit about who you are?

Tim: I own and operate a famous youtube Travel channel called TheTimTracker.

EC: I'm sorry... the what now?

Tim: TheTIMTracker..

EC: Okay... continue...

Tim: I went from being a nobody to being the most viewed travel vlogger out there.

EC: Uh, I'm sorry, wouldn't that be David Graham

Tim: Well, yeah, but my channel is better.

EC: And why is that?

Tim: I show people how to wayfind in the parks, what's new on the hot dog menus and show that you don't need a sink and soap to clean your fingers after eating with them. (proceeds to lick his fingers)

<knock at the door, door opens>
Voice: Oh, I'm so sorry... I just needed to let you know your Key speaker list is full, Nicole and Jim agreed to speak. They said they had special notes from Disney to add stuff that is being shared only with us. ... Oh My GAWD... is that Adam the Woo?

EC: No, that's Tim B.

Voice: Oh... him... yeah I watched him eating a churro from a bathroom floor in California... disgusting content.

EC: Turns back to Tim: Well then, it seems we're full up... so sorry.
I'm trying to imagine what he'd possibly even have to say as a speaker at anyone's event anyway lol

Reactions: 7
I'm trying to imagine what he'd possibly even have to say as a speaker at anyone's event anyway lol
Concierge, on sweet commodes, ding dang, holy macaroni, hot dogs, The Buddy, Moe Ett champagne, Dear Waldorf Astoria please host us for dinner again… that about covers his complete vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.