The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah not going to lie, doesn’t pack a punch like the original. Is the word witch really that offensive to people when referring to someone like JENN 🤮🤮🤮🤮

It was fun while it lasted. Thanks🤣🤣
Im more offended by them changing it to witch. As a wiccan, I can assure you she is not one of us.

Congrats on your suggestion being chosen though. Shame it was censored, didn't think that was this site's style.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im more offended by them changing it to witch. As a wiccan, I can assure you she is not one of us.

Congrats on your suggestion being chosen though. Shame it was censored, didn't think that was this site's style.
I thought I loved you enough already…but now knowing you are a Wiccan makes you even more AWESOME!

also, yeah I mean it’s literally a place where we talk tit about people…not sure why a title is censored but commentary isn’t? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe the videos got held up so they could go to the big light saber meet up lol
All the other vloggers are there 🤣
Tim couldn't go to that. Everyone else's light saber would be huge and impressive and hes got a tiny rave glowstick that needs someone to crack it before it does anything 😜

Potty Training Incoming! 🚽🧻🚽

Gin is taking a cheaper prenatal multivitamin, because it's good for your hair, and the next kid is NOT worth it. Gin has no problem airing her fake infertility for sympathy, but when asked about J$'s potty training, Gin refused to answer. Watch her use every opportunity to tell us how hard J$'s potty training is, and use it as the reason why the vlogs have been taking her so long to edit, and all over the place, once they start training him for REAL.

Hey Gin, put down the "Food Boooze" while you are doing that!!! 🍷 🍷 🍷

View attachment 1154739
If he has any sense at all, Timbo will flush his contributions to any potential $2 before doing the gross and nasty with the gross and greasy. They should not have another kid. If they are genuinely trying, any kid they conceive just now is likely to have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Yeah I’m not gonna lie, I’m embarrassed to be associated with such a bleeping tame title. I prefer not to be censored 💁🏻‍♀️

Also, as a proud atheist, I meant no disrespect to all of the occult and pagan community members…

My real title is “JENN, YOU ARE A witch”…so don’t get it twisted because the PC principals had to get involved 🤣🙃

View attachment 1154950
No offense taken ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder If the witch had more Botox injections done and is having an allergic reaction, thus why we haven’t seen her already nasty mug in a while. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.