The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the comment, I was going to pile on. I added a comment last night about the starcruiser and usually they’re so fast editing 🤣 I probably was already shadowbanned by these pricks.
it’s still there. It’s on today vlog

Reactions: 5
Do you self a favor… on YouTube search secret life of Tim tracker… seriously these stans need a life

Reactions: 4
Maybe the videos got held up so they could go to the big light saber meet up lol
All the other vloggers are there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Potty Training Incoming! 🚽🧻🚽

Gin is taking a cheaper prenatal multivitamin, because it's good for your hair, and the next kid is NOT worth it. Gin has no problem airing her fake infertility for sympathy, but when asked about J$'s potty training, Gin refused to answer. Watch her use every opportunity to tell us how hard J$'s potty training is, and use it as the reason why the vlogs have been taking her so long to edit, and all over the place, once they start training him for REAL.

Hey Gin, put down the "Food Boooze" while you are doing that!!! 🍷 🍷 🍷

1648408233265.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Super sad that the title for this one was edited. I now feel bad for all the witches in the world having to be associated with Jen. She'd probably would be a super lazy witch. Guyyzzz I was going to make my potion but I was just too tired from eating pre brunch at the Leaky Cauldron....

I don't even want to think about potty training that poor kid. I bet it will be one of Stanny's tasks since they can't even change their own kid. Also, the kid is two and a half I was sort of surprised they haven't even talked about potty training before now.

Reactions: 15
Why does it feel like it will be a live video night for them tonight? Jenn probably needs her attention fix after not being in so many vlogs and will apologize profusely to the stans for not getting the Starcruiser vlog out, so they can all say how she deserved a break. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Super sad that the title for this one was edited. I now feel bad for all the witches in the world having to be associated with Jen. She'd probably would be a super lazy witch. Guyyzzz I was going to make my potion but I was just too tired from eating pre brunch at the Leaky Cauldron....

I don't even want to think about potty training that poor kid. I bet it will be one of Stanny's tasks since they can't even change their own kid. Also, the kid is two and a half I was sort of surprised they haven't even talked about potty training before now.
Yeah I’m not gonna lie, I’m embarrassed to be associated with such a bleeping tame title. I prefer not to be censored 💁🏻‍♀️

Also, as a proud atheist, I meant no disrespect to all of the occult and pagan community members…

My real title is “JENN, YOU ARE A witch”…so don’t get it twisted because the PC principals had to get involved 🤣🙃

9377FE77-31C3-4292-9F1E-B3CCA5DD3905.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah I’m not gonna lie, I’m embarrassed to be associated with such a bleeping tame title. I prefer not to be censored 💁🏻‍♀️

Also, as a proud atheist, I meant no disrespect to all of the occult and pagan community members…

My real title is “JENN, YOU ARE A witch”…so don’t get it twisted because the PC principals had to get involved 🤣🙃

View attachment 1154950
I don't understand why witch has to be censored???? 😂😒

• Heart
Reactions: 9
RIGHT?!? I thought witch was tame…

Cunty McBitchface The Fishy Duchess of Doucheland wouldn’t fit…
witch
noun

“a spiteful, unpleasant, or disliked woman”
Definitely JENN!

Similar words:

shrew

cow

witch

cat

she-devil

hellcat

baggage

grimalkin

None of these words have the bite of witch! 🙇🏻‍♀️😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.