The Tim Tracker #65 Is Gaya Contagious?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn, strolling around the kids area, "I don't get it." Because it wasn't made for you, you narcissistic grapefruit. Both Dim and Ginn have this weird excitement/fascination with Disney characters. Is it because the characters don't talk back? They have more excited conversations with humans in costumes than they do with each other.

Admittedly, I try to avoid children, unless they're my nephews or some of my friends' kids who are well-trained behaved, but it's just.... weird to see a kid not respond to his parents and avoid direct eye contact (barring kids with neurological issues or mental disabilities). Not that I blame him, they ask so many gosh darn stupid questions. At what age will he realize his parents love the camera more than him? It's going to be so weird for him to process why they're one way when there's no camera and another way when there is a camera.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
but it's just.... weird to see a kid not respond to his parents and avoid direct eye contact (barring kids with neurological issues or mental disabilities)
I’m not an expert by any means, I’m basically just talking out of my ass while melting to the couch, I just don’t stick a camera in my face while doing it. Anyways I do not at all believe that Jackson is autistic or on the spectrum. I do believe that his lack of parenting or any kind of social interaction is causing developmental delays that will be misinterpreted as autism

Reactions: 25
Am I being too harsh when I think they dressed like trash for going to Remy? For CONCIERGE you’d think those outfits would be on point.

Reactions: 11
Fuh-hucking A, these people. :rolleyes:
Too bad our child, whose schedule is set by us, can't participate in anything he might actually enjoy because our arbitrary rules are ironclad. But anyway, enough about me, I need to accost more characters for the umpteenth time! I love it, and it's always just as awkward as ever! It's all soOoOo rich!
Toodles!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Hahaha I would say too nice but I’m sure many would disagree. I’m not happy until she won’t show her damn face on the videos 🤣🤣
I offered up a couple threads ago (but lost by a few) -

The Tim Tracker #__ : The Vlogs Are Better When You're Not In Them, Jenn

🤣 🤣 🤣cuz it's true!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, Eileen. It IS sad, isn't it?

1647644119726.png

Wow, Trackers. You sure do have a lot of loyal viewers! They definitely are paying attention!

1647644170663.png

Oh, shut the duck up, asshole.

1647644134540.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yeah, I am sure they were full on bangin' on a cruise where Tim was in recovery and not able to lift or swim, where their nanny was right next door with a thin wall separating them, and their child was sleeping in his delicate slumber surrounded by noise machines. I am sure that made for a really carefree couple of nights of Tracker ugly-bumping. 🙄🤮🤮🤮🙄

These grown women hoping Tim and Jenn are screwing are just so embarrassing. Pretty sure they read romance novels and watch old reruns of soap operas between vlogs. Good gravy. 🤦‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It boggles my mind how everything else is growing on her yet those strange alien ankles keep staying super super thin and bony. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.