The Tim Tracker #65 Is Gaya Contagious?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good gosh!! Ginn eating dinner in the room and said “ I just wish Jackson’s bed time is later because he is missing all the fun stuff, character dance party at night, he’s just missin EVERYTHING” My blood is boiling!! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CHILD UP AND ENJOY EVERYTHING WITH HIM!!!!!!! His internal clock puts him to sleep?! This is such BULLSHIT!
This is BULL When my daughter was young and on holiday she used to stay up much later than ususal and we'd take a stroller and iff she was tired she could go to sleep in there.

Reactions: 22
This is BULL When my daughter was young and on holiday she used to stay up much later than ususal and we'd take a stroller and iff she was tired she could go to sleep in there.
YES! I kept my kids up on vacation!! They clearly don’t want to be bothered with him SMH

Reactions: 14
So, when’s the Tattle Tracker thread meet up, so we can swap stories about our fave Tracker moments?
preferably September when I’m in Orlando! I’ll wear an Orange Bird costume 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s all? Wow, I thought the cost would be on par with dinner at Remy. That’s actually pretty cheap, $20k suite, private cabana, and a full-time nanny notwithstanding.

For some reason another vlogger I follow had dinner at Remy a couple years back and they said dinner for 2 cost them about $500. When our heroes did it last cruise I was surprised it didn’t cost them that total. I think they were in the $200-300 range, yeah?
Wasn’t their last visit to Remy $125 each, plus Jenn HAD to have the wine, or was it champagne, pairing for $115.

OT - I never knew why Tim doesn’t drink.
Is he a recovering alcoholic?
If so, how can he stand to be around a boozy Jenn?

And how very rude of her to drink such excessively in front of him and flaunt it,

Reactions: 8
I sort of feel that Jenn treats Jackson like a Tamagotchi. He's an electronic pet that has annoying needs and demands. Tim's the one keeping their pet alive, if it were left up to Jenn he'd have "run away" long ago.

• Haha
that's the price it was a while ago - it may have changed since then. The Dinner price is $125 per person, with the wine paring it's $230 per person (or it was)

**Edited to add, price of Remy from the Disney website
View attachment 1134980
Surprise Dinnefer didn’t add on the Remy Dessert Experience.
Oops, they were at brunch. 🤦🏻‍♀️ my bad

Reactions: 7
Does Dim know he frequently will "read" a sign but totally say something that is different than what's on the sign?

Reactions: 12
This whole Stanny thing is soooooo weird because there's such blurred lines (I know, broken record). Dim doesn't even know or care what J$'s eating for breakfast because he assumes Stanny will be his mom and pick out his food, and "I'm really careful about wearing sunscreen but I guess my nose doesn't count oh and I got sunburned at Epcot too" Ginn claims she got food for J$ which surprises Dim.

No one who is used to money gives a flying duck about the food in the concierge lounge. I'm so embarrassed for them. Ginn totally seems like the kind of person who would stuff extra food from the buffet down her shirt on disembarkation day. They eat like they're preparing for the apocalypse or bears getting ready to hibernate for the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These thread titles are softballs, we need to be a little meaner to Jenn so she cries while she cooks her meals from a box and neglects her child.
The Tim Jenn Tracker #66: Why Can't the Annoying, Stupid witch Just Go Away??

Better? It's still a little too nice 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, real subtle, Dim. Of all the places on the ship to do your vlog blabbing, you chose right there, huh? Did y'all know they're ✨✨CONCIERGE?!✨✨
Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 3.04.54 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
This whole Stanny thing is soooooo weird because there's such blurred lines (I know, broken record). Dim doesn't even know or care what J$'s eating for breakfast because he assumes Stanny will be his mom and pick out his food, and "I'm really careful about wearing sunscreen but I guess my nose doesn't count oh and I got sunburned at Epcot too" Ginn claims she got food for J$ which surprises Dim.

No one who is used to money gives a flying duck about the food in the concierge lounge. I'm so embarrassed for them. Ginn totally seems like the kind of person who would stuff extra food from the buffet down her shirt on disembarkation day. They eat like they're preparing for the apocalypse or bears getting ready to hibernate for the winter.
I know and have been around people who have money and yep, as you said, they don’t care about the food in the concierge lounge or anything to that ilk, they’d rather still go to somewhere like Dennys or McD’s and not betray their upbringing and backgrounds.
These 2 got lucky and think they are the elite.

She was feeling good on the waterslide after her brunch! 🍷l🥂🍷🥂
Didn’t look it 🙈

Reactions: 12
The Tim Jenn Tracker #66: Why Can't the Annoying, Stupid witch Just Go Away??

Better? It's still a little too nice 🤣😂
Hahaha I would say too nice but I’m sure many would disagree. I’m not happy until she won’t show her damn face on the videos 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.