The Tim Tracker #65 Is Gaya Contagious?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it because I think Dim just vlogged some...who knows but J$ tried running away from Gaya or was it Jenn?

The thread title is courtesy of @Quasimodo

It was a close race between Quasimodo the Tim Slacker, but Quasi takes it by a nose.

They just uploaded Day 3 of their Cruise Vlog where they have before breakfast before breakfast before brunch, because doing nothing works up an appetite.

How will they frame their Starcruiser vlogs? How evident will it be that neither of them enjoyed it? How many times will Ginn say "space" in front of everything she describes/does?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So mature he had them remove all that icky seafood from each dish.
I always find it so comical…he loves to scuba dive and look at all the sea life but literally acts like a petulant child when it comes to eating said sea life…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I suggest next thread title?

TTT #66: EXCLUSIVE! Dinnerfer and Dim Twitt Babywatch 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These thread titles are softballs, we need to be a little meaner to Jenn so she cries while she cooks her meals from a box and neglects her child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I checked and they paid $50 each for the Remy brunch and then an additional $25 for the champagne pairing. They really are throwing money away aren't they?

Reactions: 11
I checked and they paid $50 each for the Remy brunch and then an additional $25 for the champagne pairing. They really are throwing money away aren't they?
That’s all? Wow, I thought the cost would be on par with dinner at Remy. That’s actually pretty cheap, $20k suite, private cabana, and a full-time nanny notwithstanding.

For some reason another vlogger I follow had dinner at Remy a couple years back and they said dinner for 2 cost them about $500. When our heroes did it last cruise I was surprised it didn’t cost them that total. I think they were in the $200-300 range, yeah?

Reactions: 9
Posting this here since my other post got lost on the old thread and I didn't know a new one was made:

At the end they once again make tone deaf remarks about how they talked to so many people about how it was their first cruise. Jenn says MANY times how "LUCKY" all these people are that this is their first cruise. The double dip in Castaway, etc. She also says how the crew said this has been the nicest weather of any cruise this season and Jenn again says HOW LUCKY these first timers are to have this weather. Not one time does SHE or TIM ever utter any remarks of how thankful and grateful they are to experience this cruise. They never once say how fortunate they are to be there. The viewers watching made that possible for them, but they act like they just deserve it??? Like this should be their life but anyone else getting it really lucked out. Wtf.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I watch an actual travel couple Kara and Nate( they finished visiting 100 countries and all 7 continents ) right before Covid hit and are currently traveling the US in a converted van- they have gotten to do some really cool things while traveling and they are ALWAYS so grateful for every opportunity they receive. To me it never feels like bragging when they get to stay in awesome places, and the places they show make me actually want to stay there!

Reactions: 15
That’s all? Wow, I thought the cost would be on par with dinner at Remy. That’s actually pretty cheap, $20k suite, private cabana, and a full-time nanny notwithstanding.

For some reason another vlogger I follow had dinner at Remy a couple years back and they said dinner for 2 cost them about $500. When our heroes did it last cruise I was surprised it didn’t cost them that total. I think they were in the $200-300 range, yeah?
that's the price it was a while ago - it may have changed since then. The Dinner price is $125 per person, with the wine paring it's $230 per person (or it was)

**Edited to add, price of Remy from the Disney website
remy.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nothing like shoveling food down your gullet with your fingers while enjoying what is supposed to be "fine dining"

1647638949592.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry, why is the thumbnail for this vlog mostly her face contorted in a horrifying fashion? She really just needs to formally change the name of the channel and accept the fact it’s all about her 24/7.

Reactions: 12
Good gosh!! Ginn eating dinner in the room and said “ I just wish Jackson’s bed time is later because he is missing all the fun stuff, character dance party at night, he’s just missin EVERYTHING” My blood is boiling!! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CHILD UP AND ENJOY EVERYTHING WITH HIM!!!!!!! His internal clock puts him to sleep?! This is such BULLSHIT!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Good gosh!! Ginn eating dinner in the room and said “ I just wish Jackson’s bed time is later because he is missing all the fun stuff, character dance party at night, he’s just missin EVERYTHING” My blood is boiling!! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CHILD UP AND ENJOY EVERYTHING WITH HIM!!!!!!! His internal clock puts him to sleep?! This is such BULLSHIT!
The poor sod isn’t tired in the evening because they dump him in the afternoon to sleep and force him to sleep in the at 7 so they don’t have to take responsibility in the evening. They are losers.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.