Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

domwood

So that was eventful..

I've still got about 16 odd pages to catch up on here (so forgive me if I repeat anything you may already know), but it does seem that they do read this little blog.

First off I was very surprised to See Jenn wandering round the atrium after 7am taking the opportunity to photoshoot, seems she had an early night after Tea Total Tim ditched her for sabacc (and cocktails) followed by light saber training, to say he was tipsy was a minor understatement, hopefully this shows up a little on the first vlog. But I digress, so Ill keep the observations I spotted over the course of day 2 to short bullet points.

1. Jen uses the lift always. I was very surprised by this especially as the floors are literally about 15 steps between each other, and not of a height where Jackson couldn't do it either.
2. when their not recording, they're always on their phones. Both trackers check social media, very often, Jenn's mainly twitter, dis board, and here that I've see when passing past them on route.. I couldn't catch the account name.
3. Jackson loves bluey.... at the table.... at the atrium.... in the zen garden...
4. Tim's camera is literally the most obtrusive thing you could ever wish at a table, no one I saw seemed happy they were being filmed at close contact.
5. Jackson really seemed overwhelmed at the start of the whole thing, and more disinterested as time went on (this isn't an experience for the young), so spent a lot of time wandering off away from story moments to explore.. This leads me to...
6. Jen doesn't have control of J. She tries to talk to him as a best friend would speak to person, not as a mom would talk to their child, it's almost as though she's scared of telling them what to do or laying down the law. whether this is because she cant handle the tantrums, or whether she doesn't want to be filmed 'telling off' her son is something for discussion...
7. J wasn't happy with the whole experience from 3pm day 1 through to 10am on day 3 (hint at the times they spent on board). Also Tim and Jens advise that J's bedtime is at 7:30pm is a little white lie, as he's been up until 9pm on board.
8. Tim's very slow eater, always seems to like filming Jen's food, watch her eat it... describe it, eat again... then film his, eat, describe (loudly). we didn't pay for the table either night, but were close enough to hear the conversations occurring, and this trip is definitely a 'reviewing the experience' attempt to write some of the tax off.
9. Not one person was a 'fan' of their on board. By that I mean some people knew who they were, but not to a stan point of wanting to follow them round everywhere, ask for photo's or more importantly, ask to do the 'now its time to pay the price' bit. Imagine how embarrassing it is to explain to someone who you are, what you do, and would you be able to say this sentence while we film it...? now imaging doing that more than once because someone in 'editing' doesn't know how many vlogs their going to split the footage into.
10. Jenn seems suitable pissed day 2. Day 1 had many of the cast commenting on costumes for those that attempted cosplay, which of course Jen LOVED. So imagine not being centre of attention on day 2, partly due to not really participating in activities, Tim got name checked a few times, Jenn not so much. So the experience and the actors knowing your name does have something to do with how much you participate in, very Westworld, and you can occasionally if your close to some actors hear the stage direction coming through the earpieces. Seems the size of the room doesn't increase your immersion which I think they expected (we had ours as there's about 6 of us, and it felt most justified, though still a splurge).
11. A couple decided to go in star trek, made me sad as we originally planned a Red Dwarf theme (ipad as holly). but thought against the fact that doing 'cat' may have been a bit 'inappropriate'.
12.Tim drunk = loose lips, did you know they earn about $500 per day on old vlogs + new content, seems odd that they've blown near $40k in about a weeks worth of experiences. there's a clear tax rebate thing going on here, and I cant see the IRS letting that lot go under the radar for long, especially with last years activities, even with the best accountants..
13. Jenn really doesn't talk to anyone when Tim's not there. My wife got a 'Hi' and short one word answers out of her when asking how old her son was and if he was enjoying it (he wasn't) She did try to hint husband was filming for channel as an open question to ask about it, so She happy shot her down and mentioned I work as a freelance journalist and was covering this as part of a feature piece for a couple of popular publications. suffice to say she avoided my wife for the rest of the trip.

In summary the whole splurging thing worries me, they seem to be hedging their bets on changing their channel to an luxury travel 'experience' vlog, one that shows the finer points Disney and local places can provide for those able to spend that little bit more, and what you get from it. only issue is they are using key words in the vlogs to cover getting a rebate, but not enough to warrant a substantial 'review' into each experience.. they're going to get audited, and their going to have to pay a lot back I suspect if it falls badly for them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

poohgirl

Good gosh!! Ginn eating dinner in the room and said “ I just wish Jackson’s bed time is later because he is missing all the fun stuff, character dance party at night, he’s just missin EVERYTHING” My blood is boiling!! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CHILD UP AND ENJOY EVERYTHING WITH HIM!!!!!!! His internal clock puts him to sleep?! This is such BULLSHIT!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Hey Tim and Jenn. You think with all that is going on in the world and hard times that many are going through, you would tone it down with saying how "SAD" you are to have to return to your home (TONE DEAF ALERT- there are people across the world who lost their homes in a war). "It's a sad day" was said how many times??! No, you jerks, it isn't sad to be getting off an overblown, extravagant cruise to prepare for another over-the-top expensive experience (Starcruiser). You are gross and ungrateful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Hey Tim and Jenn, I am waiting for you to say ONE TIME you are thankful for being fortunate enough to go on these trips and cruises and that you want to take the time to thank all your subscribers and viewers for making this possible.

Stop acting like you deserve it or that it is your job to "show us" -- you are having a wonderful time and you are giddy to be there, so be grateful ONE TIME. The 'lowly common folk' who are cruising for the first time aren't lucky to share a ship with you.

(I can just imagine these two assholes talking to these other people:
"Oh your first time? What kind of room are you in? Oh, a standard stateroom? That's fun. Yeah. We are in the ROY O. DISNEY SUITE OF CONCEIRGE DREAMS. Our nanny is on her first cruise also, and we got her a place next to us. She is sooooo lucky. We wouldn't even be talking to you right now except that the concierge lounge wasn't open yet and we couldn't find Mickey for our 4th photo with him." 🙄🖕🙄)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

2020planner

VIP Member
I think a lot of viewers are waking up, similar to @Love_the_kitz 's point.

There were obviously some stans peppered in here or there who were making excuses for the Trackers but, really, that's just white noise at this point.

1647878109877.png

1647878130636.png

1647878165963.png

1647878219097.png

1647878305556.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Seriously- I could put together an epic 2-3 week trip to Europe on that! They spent a person’s yearly salary to eat & do nothing.
In 2019, we did a 12 night Italy/Greece/Malta cruise with 2 days in Italy before and after. Including airfare, excursions, all those super special souvenirs for "memories", we still spent less that $20,000 for the 4 of us.

4 nights in the Bahamas isn't worth $25-$30 grand, I don't care if Queen Elizabeth is serving you in the concierge lounge.

Oh and spoiler alert Jenn--it is possible to go to the show AND do a trivia event in the same day. You just have to PLAN...oh, never mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn's face when she says they're sad. That face is so slappable. (I do appreciate that even the camera doesn't want to focus on her nasty mug).
Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 12.54.10 PM.png

You know, if you're going to waste all your money on these over-the-top expenses and vacations, could you at least show some awareness of how the majority of the rest of the world is living? HAVE YOU WATCHED THE GODDAMN NEWS? Don't complain on camera even if you have complaints. Check your privilege. If first world problems was a person, its name would be Jennifer Bojanowski.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I feel my greatest accomplishment in life was calling her hair anal beads after someone described them as a sex toy.

The Tim Tracker #66 Anal Beads and Gluttonous Feeds.

• Haha
  • Heart

KismetNolie

I haven't caught up here yet since the new vlog dropped, but I hate-watched it and have several angry opinions.

1) Jenn blatantly popped off about how they didn't go to the concierge lounge much? BIIIIIIIITCH, PLEASE. Considering Jenn and Tim are now bilingual in English and Concierge, I do not believe for one iota of a second they didn't frequent their beloved cOnCiErGe LoUnGe more than any other cruise guest.

2) Literally left a filmy, musty taste in my mouth with how much they're patting themselves on the back with tipping. Gross. Truly wealthy people don't flash their wealth or talk about it to make themselves look saintly. Ew. Dude. Yuck. I'm seriously skeeved.

3) The shopping addiction is officially out of control. News flash, Jenndashian, if you are buying something several sizes too large just to be able to buy something, you (and please pay close attention) HAVE A PROBLEM.

4) It's very distasteful how they're speaking about Disney cruises being good for single people or childless couples. These two basically went as a childless couple. Also, mega ick that they admit Lynn has major motion sickness and still drug her along so they wouldn't have to mind Jackson.

As the youth say, I'm pressed.

• Haha

JennaC123

I want to say when all the staycations started and they were booted from Disney. Since they weren't being comped or getting access like before they needed something to reel in viewers. To be fair, they did get attention from this change but not good attention. I am betting a fair amount of views at this point are snark views. They probably also are under the delusion that writing off stuff still equals income. For the longest time, I suspected they may have been able to get a PPP loan of some sorts, but I think people on here debunked that. So unless they have some other entity that we don't know about, they probably didn't do that. I also wonder if they are into cryptocurrency. While Dim doesn't seem to research things, he does seem to hop on whatever seems popular for the day and has relatively decent luck.
I've been lurking here for awhile but can pinpoint the exact moment I needed and sought to find a place like this and vent about TTT as... The Gucci Sweater Moment. I was never a Stan, but watched their channel for Disney travel advice and just always liked Tim, years ago. But. That f'n sweater. Put me over the edge, sincerely.

I am so thrilled to have found my people, damn you guys are awesome 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 36