The Tim Tracker #63 When the toaster shows J$ more warmth than gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just am 100% against minors creating a huge ass digital footprint before they've even really started their lives (e.g., jobs, networking, etc.) and most have no clue as to what YouTube even IS when their parents start parading them in front of a camera. Not to mention the sickos out there jacking off to them.
🤦🏻‍♀️ Since Jackson is only two I was concerned about classmates using TTT material against him. Now he has all potential employers to explain all his parents’ crap to!

I've been a "CPS has real cases to deal with" person, but when you stack up all these examples, all these photos, it is alarming. What we all have to really remember is that this is what they choose for us to see. What else has happened? What else have they done that has been edited out?

Another thing for the list was the packing tape to fix the balloon. J$ ran to the non child proof drawer, with the scissors, grabbed the packing tape, the one with the sawtooth edge on it with no protector and ran with it. If he fell, he could have sliced his hand, sliced his face with that sawtooth edge. He should not have free access to that and he sure as hell shouldn't be running in that death trap of a house with it.
This is Jenn’s reaction to Jackson burning his hand. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
BTW, for those wanting to call DCF. Here's the FAQs.

None of this applies to J. at the moment. I detest these fuckers but until I see willful, hateful acts (e.g. Jenn takes his hand and puts it directly on a burner to burn him as punishment) OR outright neglect (e.g. Jenn withholds food and lets him sit in his own filth) as per their definition...then...

1646935939568.png

1646935956127.png

1646935984199.png

Reactions: 26
🤦🏻‍♀️ Since Jackson is only two I was concerned about classmates using TTT material against him. Now he has all potential employers to explain all his parents’ crap to!

This is Jenn’s reaction to Jackson burning his hand. 😡
And she didn't tell Tim until mealtime

Until recently, the vlogs were coming out later in the evening. Now, not only are we getting vlogs while they were still on the cruise, but they are showing up in the morning. I'm thinking Lynne may be uploading them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And she didn't tell Tim until mealtime
There is no way Tim didn't hear the screaming, from probably both J$ and Jenn. Their house is big, but it's not that big. Tim didn't react at all to being told, because the reaction all ready happened off camera. I think Jenn pointing it out to Tim on camera during the present fiasco was for the viewers sake.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Another thing for the list was the packing tape to fix the balloon. J$ ran to the non child proof drawer, with the scissors, grabbed the packing tape, the one with the sawtooth edge on it with no protector and ran with it. If he fell, he could have sliced his hand, sliced his face with that sawtooth edge. He should not have free access to that and he sure as hell shouldn't be running in that death trap of a house with it.
Clarification: He was explicitly told to run.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Do they realize their address is publicly known and they’ve just shown they’re on a cruise and not home? Such idiots. Although, their house would probably get ransacked, the police would come, and they’d be like, “Folks, we’ve seen your YouTube videos, nothing looks out of place here. What seems to be the problem? In fact, it looks like someone may have actually come in and cleaned up a little.” 🤣🤣🤣

It took me a while to catch up and I had so many comments that are now late to the party, ha! But the overall consensus is that Tim’s bar for his wife is wayyyyyyyy too low and she never ceases to amaze me with how selfish, neglectful, and self absorbed she actually can be!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This thread is courtesy of @Iwantallthetea
Oh wow! My first thread title ... thanks guys/gals :D

We all recognize a great title.
It was @Cold&Bitter’s original idea.
Tweaked and submitted on their behalf.
Congratulations also to you @Cold&Bitter!! 🥳 🎉
and yes, it was @Cold&Bitter's original idea

Every time I see how reachable and close that coffee pot is in their home vlogs I cringe. They should have moved it to the fridge side a long time ago but then who would help useless Ginn with her coffee?? I put more thought into what my cats can reach and get into to protect them than what both Dim and Ginn have done for a human child. Ginn obviously has no maternal instincts, but damn it Dimothy. Already giving up after 2 years?
I'm with you - I make sure my dogs can't get to anything on the counter to hurt them yet here is Gin/Dim giving their 2 year old access to all things that can hurt him severely

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Y'all are just super critical jealous haters!!!!

The stans are out justifying their actions this morning. I don't understand how they don't see anything wrong with what they do. J$ is very advanced in his speech so they should just turn him into a zombie during meals for 30/45 minutes a day?

View attachment 1115527
Just checked and this exchange has been deleted, and the OP turned off comments. (all the other comments are still up)

So friggin hilarious. These bleeping stans. Can't take even the slightest bit of objective, benign criticism with regard to their idols.

Guess Jenn trained them well!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm amazed at how quickly we're powering through 50 pages in order to create a new thread! Keep it up, Slackers!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eh, he's got some time before he's 3. Isn't his birthday in late November?
These days there is a very broad range for what is considered "normal" for potty training. Yes, there are kids trained by Jackson's age. There are also others who aren't trained until they are 3 or even a few months beyond. In my area you can find preschool "diaper friendly" kids who are 3. I don't think it's a problem he is currently in diapers so long as they are making an effort and working with him... but these are the Trackers so you know that isn't happening. From personal experience I can tell you that I worked with my older son once he was 2 but it did not "click" with him until he was 2.5. And then it was super easy and he almost never had an accident.
100% agree. There are many things to bring up, but I don't understand the potty training one at this point. He has time for that. Some kids are super interested early but don't actually fully do it for a while.

Every time I see how reachable and close that coffee pot is in their home vlogs I cringe. They should have moved it to the fridge side a long time ago but then who would help useless Ginn with her coffee?? I put more thought into what my cats can reach and get into to protect them than what both Dim and Ginn have done for a human child. Ginn obviously has no maternal instincts, but damn it Dimothy. Already giving up after 2 years?
I know what you mean! I have a small dog who is very good about not messing with stuff, yet I make sure to keep things way out of her reach just in case. It's called being a responsible person. I really worry that kid is going to get seriously injured because of their stupidity.

I mostly bring up the toilet training cause at the end of the day he's with 3 ADULTS constantly, neither parents work and they have a "nanny" that they insist is a educator and has degrees, so there should be 0 excuse of him lacking with ANYTHING he should be miles ahead of his age he *should* be the genus they insist he is because again he is constantly with 3 ADULTS, the fact he is still incoherently babbling, can't feed himself, is in diapers, still using a pacifier etc goes to show just how much NONE of these adults give a damn about him an aren't intrested in the slightest about doing anything with him, I've seen parents who both work full time have kids that's way ahead of him an yet these 3 dipshits one of which claims to be a educator can't even have him at the basic stage he should be, its ridiculous

If they were actually decent parents plus had a nanny that really was a educator an not just a stan with bs papers she probably printed online then we would see a very advanced child, if I were paying money for a educator an he was still at the stage he is then I'd be firing their ass cause clearly they are doing nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
100% agree. There are many things to bring up, but I don't understand the potty training one at this point. He has time for that. Some kids are super interested early but don't actually fully do it for a while.
As has been pointed out we only see what they want to show us.

We don’t know what is “normal” to Jackson
Fried beige food ✅
No fruits, vegetables or milk ✅
Rarely sleeping in own crib/bed ✅
(I don’t know which he has now)
A toy store at home that he seldom plays in ✅
Another adult watching/caring for you ✅
(just add it to the long list of people Tim & Jenn use, abuse and discard)
Walking around in droopy filled bottoms just like mom! ✅
Edit per @bten1989 -
Being called BUDDY 95% of your life ✅

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As has been pointed out we only see what they want to show us.

We don’t know what is “normal” to Jackson
Fried beige food ✅
No fruits, vegetables or milk ✅
Rarely sleeping in own crib/bed ✅
(I don’t know which he has now)
A toy store at home that he seldom plays in ✅
Another adult watching/caring for you ✅
(just add it to the long list)
Walking around in droopy filled bottoms just like mom! ✅
Being called "Buddy" 95% of the time instead of his actual name and/or nickname

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.