The Tim Tracker #63 When the toaster shows J$ more warmth than gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim:

Concierge sun deck
Concierge hot tub
Concierge lounge

I mean, way to hide the fact that you are soooo thrilled to feel so elevated and important being CONCIERGE. Good Lord. You spent the amount of a person's salary for a cruise to a place you have been before, doing the same things you always do, except you can't even bleeping go in the water. Those "steerage" serfs not in concierge all went snorkeling, parasailing, swimming, and soaking in hot tubs. Sucks to be you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
"My favorite thing to do on a cruise* is eat dinner before we have dinner"

*on a cruise? Man, is she trolling the Jenny2Dinners thing? LOL

She also had a HUGE plate on Castaway of BBQ and sides.

We need @Quasimodo to post screen grabs of ALL the food she ate in one day. 😂😁
She also had 3 breakfasts. This vlog filled with concierge and plush. Tim is becoming obsessed with souvenirs and t-shirts. He used to just show the merch....now it's I'm getting this and that and this.
So sad Jackson didn't get to see the fireworks. This Lynn is weird. This is a weird job. She was hired to go down the slide with Jenn?
Jenn saying she slept on the beach because J$ woke them up at 4 am but just before that Tim said he was up with J not her. Also maybe he woke up because he is not comfortable sleeping with the nanny.
Tim you are excited about going to sleep....ugggh you guys don't understand the meaning of that word.
The flexing is gross and they are becoming so spoiled. Recently they said they would stay at an All Stars....ya right.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The double dip part refers to stopping twice at the island castaway cay or whatever it’s called lol
Basically the ship stops there twice instead of just once

You’ve got to be kidding lol
Was it just Tim or all of them?
Did Jen drive? 🤣
Cabana guests all get rides in the golf carts to the cabana, from the cabana to lunch and back, and at the end of the day. Basically they can call and get a ride all day if they want. It is a perk that comes with paying so much.

Reactions: 7
I

And J is asleep in the pack and play....and Jenn is also asleep. Holy duck? Whaaat?! You are on the island and you sleep? I can't imagine this, wasting time sleeping when you could be doing tons of activities. All she did was eat breakfast and take a golf cart to the beach before that. Wtf.
There was probably no Wi-Fi or LTE coverage in the cabana. She couldn’t work (aka delete and ban people) so she’d obviously rather nap than live her life or spend time with her miracle child.

Reactions: 9
Staying in a suite and still reeks of trailer trash who is thier audience now? You go on a suite and have a nanny? It’s absolutely bonkers now and people support them…plus you have a nanny and still can’t work out???? I saw them backrolls Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not caught up on comments yet, so forgive me if these things have already been mentioned.

But a, all that seafood she eats, she has to STANKKKK. 🤢

B, the fact Tim needed a golf cart to get around due to his “situation” cracked me up given they’ve walked around Epcot just a few days after surgery, he walked around Cay, he walked around the whole ship for that mystery thing. Gee.

I had major hernia surgery, open, a placemat size of mesh in my gut. His behavior has been nothing like that, he acts more like he had a laparoscopic procedure…oh wait, he did!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.