The Tim Tracker #63 When the toaster shows J$ more warmth than gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is courtesy of @Iwantallthetea

So the Slackers are back on another vacation, this time staying in a suite on a Disney Cruise Ship that is more than 20K for the entire voyage.

Dim fresh off double "hernia" surgery from carrying his channel and useless wife for the last decade plus is convincing himself to do more than he should, so I'm waiting for the inevitable vlog where Tim hurts himself.

Useless Mother Ginn ignores her Miracle Child, and when she does pay attention she is teaching him where the knobs on the oven/stove are, where they hide the scissors, and how to use the toaster over which resulted in J$ getting burnt.

Ginn is in the process of making Stanny Lynn an Emotional Support Vest and Harness so she'll always be near to quell all of her self diagnosed "anxieties"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Like someone else pointed out I don't believe they'd give away their room location while still on the ship. Not for J's safety of course, but so Jenn can sleep in until 12 without stans knocking down the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With how stupid they are becoming an the fact they think nothing bad can ever happen at Disney I actually wouldn't be surprised if they did give away their room location, probably think they will get adoring stans coming to gift them with things if they did, either that stanny nanny is now stanny nanny bouncer for the door

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, but why think about safety when one can flex flex flex? :rolleyes:

These two are such fuckers.

Reactions: 21
Y'all are just super critical jealous haters!!!!

The stans are out justifying their actions this morning. I don't understand how they don't see anything wrong with what they do. J$ is very advanced in his speech so they should just turn him into a zombie during meals for 30/45 minutes a day?

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 8.12.08 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24

The stans are out justifying their actions this morning. I don't understand how they don't see anything wrong with what they do. J$ is very advanced in his speech so they should just turn him into a zombie during meals for 30/45 minutes a day?

View attachment 1115527
I just clicked on the photos of every person that responded to Deborah's initial comments. Why the hell do all the stans ALWAYS ALL LOOK ALIKE? There's definitely a stan "type" among their stanbase. Yeah, that might be a rough comment to make, but it's friggin true. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1115527
Where is Autumn getting that he’s very advanced for his age???? I see so many comments like this. I’m so sick of these idiot stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where is Autumn getting that he’s very advanced for his age???? I see so many comments like this. I’m so sick of these idiot stans.
It’s from people who don’t have kids & have never been around them- people like the Trackers. They never hung around kids or baby sat or took Timmy’s nieces anywhere. Jennbo especially has no natural instincts for kids.

Reactions: 14
It’s from people who don’t have kids & have never been around them- people like the Trackers. They never hung around kids or baby sat or took Timmy’s nieces anywhere. Jennbo especially has no natural instincts for kids.
THIS! She's so awkward around her own son it's painful to watch. Not a dash of motherly instinct in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
JennBo only puts out in a Deluxe or greater and on a cruise has to be a suite apparently. It's still cheaper than IVF? (J/K hugs to those who really did pay the price.)

Reactions: 7
This thread is courtesy of @Iwantallthetea

So the Slackers are back on another vacation, this time staying in a suite on a Disney Cruise Ship that is more than 20K for the entire voyage.

Dim fresh off double "hernia" surgery from carrying his channel and useless wife for the last decade plus is convincing himself to do more than he should, so I'm waiting for the inevitable vlog where Tim hurts himself.

Useless Mother Ginn ignores her Miracle Child, and when she does pay attention she is teaching him where the knobs on the oven/stove are, where they hide the scissors, and how to use the toaster over which resulted in J$ getting burnt.

Ginn is in the process of making Stanny Lynn an Emotional Support Vest and Harness so she'll always be near to quell all of her self diagnosed "anxieties"
We all recognize a great title.
It was @Cold&Bitter’s original idea.
Tweaked and submitted on their behalf.
Congratulations also to you @Cold&Bitter!! 🥳 🎉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi.. long-time lurker first time posting.

I use to be a fan of theirs until J$ was born and how insufferable. It seems once J$ became old enough to be his own person they lost interest in him hence wanting another kid and hiring Stanny.

If you wanna see Disney bloggers with a kid and are great parents try Magic Dads. They have a 4-year-old named Caleb and they are total opposites of the Trackers.! They are attentive fathers but they don't center their whole lives around Caleb.

Hey Jen they vlog, go on trips and they don't need a nanny! Unlike the Trackers one of them works so their life is even busier than the trackers but they don't rely on a nanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
THIS! She's so awkward around her own son it's painful to watch. Not a dash of motherly instinct in her body.
Even when she refused to hold her own child’s hand on the slide because “I’ll shock you” was utter nonsense.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1115527
Just like Jenn touting Stanny Nanny Lynn’s Masters degrees. We only have Jenn’s word that Jackson can do and fully understand all these concepts. He is great at being a parrot and saying letters, numbers and colors by rote. Spontaneous dialogue is shown very rarely.

I say...CONSIDER THE SOURCE! (Jenn)

• Heart
I sometimes think kids are really advanced and then I realise actually just a lot more time has passed. It’s easy to loose track of time, I thought my friends 18 month old was advanced and then realised its nearly her second birthday and the year has flown by!

Reactions: 7
I don’t have kids, but J does not seem “advanced” to me. I can barely understand what he says when he’s allowed to talk on the vlogs. I get one or two words but that’s it. I have a couple nieces and the youngest one could say the entire alphabet at a very young age. She could memorize stuff as well as J can lol. ( the other niece was 9 when she became family so I didn’t know her as a toddler)
What little kid can’t tell you all the dialogue from the shows they watch 15 times a day?
They recently featured a balance board in a video and said J needed to work on his balance. My question is who told them to get that? A doctor, the nanny, or did they self diagnose him and hit up Amazon?
The poor little guy desperately needs to be around some other kids.
With the money they burn, they could pay for J to go to the best private day care in the area. Disney is not daycare.
Dragging the kid on 30 trips a year is not living his best life

Reactions: 26
The thing is the kid shouldn't even be on the internet for strangers to judge or praise. He should be socializing with other kids and having a great life especially with 2 parents who essentially work whenever they want to. The way they control him and try to portray him is so disappointing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The advanced comments from the sycophants are easily swayed.
The dude is almost 3 and still shitting & pissing himself. Potty training be dammed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.