The Tim Tracker #63 When the toaster shows J$ more warmth than gin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Jackson being burnt

”Jenn picks and chooses what to "hear". She doesn't want to be responsible, she wants Jackson to be grown already and know right from wrong, safe from dangerous. She's the child, not Jackson. Of course she would mindfully omit anything regarding her behavior toward the child.” - - @Love_the_kitz

“But they are putting him in real danger with stunts like this! I had a colleague who had CPS come out after their child turned the hot water faucet on themselves, while they weren’t paying attention. It only takes a couple of seconds for a child to become severely injured or even killed.

They are DELIBERATELY placing their child in a very dangerous situation and she is DELIBERATELY Vlogging and ignoring him while he is in said situation. They are endangering him, whether it is intentional or not.

Also remember…this is ALL we see. None of us know what goes on in that hell hole 24/7. So just think….if THIS is what they show us, imagine what they don’t. Just food for thought.” - - - @Caligirl123

“akin to other lists we have made in the past of burned friendships and staycations…here is a start of one listing all of the bad choices they have made ON CAMERA ( keep in mind as a parent I’ve made bad calls and I give them some space for being first time parents but this List is long)
  1. Access to adult scissors in non childproofed drawer
  2. taught how to operate stove
  3. access to hot pans , stove, toaster oven with no visual supervision and allowed to grab at pan
  4. left in a van with a tour guide on the side of the road while away from the immediate area and no line of sight
  5. driven in a golf cart with a car seat attached in a non secure manner against rules
  6. shown bathing on public monetized video
  7. large amount of tripping hazards left in house where child repeatedly trips and has injured his eye area at least 2 times
  8. sofa next to second story banister”” @ Orangebird
And @Lankylamb’s photos
“Sit down...I'd like to tell you a story. :

Cooking-Breakfast-With-A-Toddler-Our-Morning-Routine-Other-Life-Updates-Home-Vlog-YouTube.png

Updating-The-Playroom-Nugget-Play-Couch-Set-Up-Getting-Ready-For-Surgery-More-Fun-Home-Vlog-Yo...png

Disney-Springs-Secret-Birthday-Mission-Surgery-On-A-Balloon-Hernia-Recovery-Update-Home-Vlog-Y...png

Updating-The-Playroom-Nugget-Play-Couch-Set-Up-Getting-Ready-For-Surgery-More-Fun-Home-Vlog-Yo...png

Screenshot 2022-03-06 191317.png

Screenshot 2022-03-06 191216.png

@Lankylamb
Can you post the last photo in this post with the graphic?
I couldn’t copy and paste it.
Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
At this point to Jackson’s warped reality - the kitchen at home is his playground, Wine Bar George is his kitchen, and their home is that one place that they occasionally vacation at. Jackson eat your five beans right off the table with no plates or utensils while we feast on these huge platters. That poor child

Reactions: 17
Re: Jackson being burnt

”Jenn picks and chooses what to "hear". She doesn't want to be responsible, she wants Jackson to be grown already and know right from wrong, safe from dangerous. She's the child, not Jackson. Of course she would mindfully omit anything regarding her behavior toward the child.” - - @Love_the_kitz

“But they are putting him in real danger with stunts like this! I had a colleague who had CPS come out after their child turned the hot water faucet on themselves, while they weren’t paying attention. It only takes a couple of seconds for a child to become severely injured or even killed.

They are DELIBERATELY placing their child in a very dangerous situation and she is DELIBERATELY Vlogging and ignoring him while he is in said situation. They are endangering him, whether it is intentional or not.

Also remember…this is ALL we see. None of us know what goes on in that hell hole 24/7. So just think….if THIS is what they show us, imagine what they don’t. Just food for thought.” - - - @Caligirl123

“akin to other lists we have made in the past of burned friendships and staycations…here is a start of one listing all of the bad choices they have made ON CAMERA ( keep in mind as a parent I’ve made bad calls and I give them some space for being first time parents but this List is long)
  1. Access to adult scissors in non childproofed drawer
  2. taught how to operate stove
  3. access to hot pans , stove, toaster oven with no visual supervision and allowed to grab at pan
  4. left in a van with a tour guide on the side of the road while away from the immediate area and no line of sight
  5. driven in a golf cart with a car seat attached in a non secure manner against rules
  6. shown bathing on public monetized video
  7. large amount of tripping hazards left in house where child repeatedly trips and has injured his eye area at least 2 times
  8. sofa next to second story banister”” @ Orangebird
And @Lankylamb’s photos
“Sit down...I'd like to tell you a story. :

Cooking-Breakfast-With-A-Toddler-Our-Morning-Routine-Other-Life-Updates-Home-Vlog-YouTube.png

Disney-Springs-Secret-Birthday-Mission-Surgery-On-A-Balloon-Hernia-Recovery-Update-Home-Vlog-Y...png

Screenshot 2022-03-06 191317.png

Screenshot 2022-03-06 191216.png

@Lankylamb
Can you post the last photo in this post with the graphic?
I couldn’t copy and paste it.
Thanks!
Holy tit.... Child Protective Services (better known as the Department of Children and Families here in Florida) would have a freaking FIELD DAY with these images.

Reactions: 13
I’m not a professional and this isn’t meant as a flex, but I’m a parent of a child that hit every milestone months before the norm and have been told he’s advanced by doctors and teachers. I’ve watched nieces, nephews, and cousins grow and develop. Through experience, I’m fairly confident in saying he is not even a little bit advanced and have no clue why the stans seem to think he is. It’s ok that he’s not and it’s not bad to just be a regular kid. What is not ok is that he isn’t being given an opportunity to develop socially. A 2 year old doesn’t need to memorize the alphabet. Children have years ahead of them to learn academics and most will all catch up. Toddlers need to learn through interactive play. They need to watch, share, and interact with their peers. They need to explore through sensory play. They need to learn the beginning of being independent (feeding themselves).

Jenn, I know you read here. Please let Jackson have an opportunity to play with other kids. If daycare isn’t an option at least let Lynn take him to a toddler music or gym class.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The advanced comments from the sycophants are easily swayed.
The dude is almost 3 and still shitting & pissing himself. Potty training be dammed.
Eh, he's got some time before he's 3. Isn't his birthday in late November?
These days there is a very broad range for what is considered "normal" for potty training. Yes, there are kids trained by Jackson's age. There are also others who aren't trained until they are 3 or even a few months beyond. In my area you can find preschool "diaper friendly" kids who are 3. I don't think it's a problem he is currently in diapers so long as they are making an effort and working with him... but these are the Trackers so you know that isn't happening. From personal experience I can tell you that I worked with my older son once he was 2 but it did not "click" with him until he was 2.5. And then it was super easy and he almost never had an accident.

Reactions: 14
Without a shadow of a doubt, this is the most disturbing image of them all. Anyone that can defend them teaching a 2 year old to do this, is just a sick as the Trackholes.

May God forbid he ever get seriously injured, but if he did, how horrible would the idiots who defended this type of behavior feel?

We already know the Trackholes don’t think they’re doing anything wrong! They’re parents of the bleeping year in their own eyes!!!

I know it’s been discussed here, but I truly do believe CPS should be engaged, before something catastrophic happens. Imagine you had a friend/colleague/neighbor who you firsthand witnessed willfully putting their child in very dangerous situations, and the child getting injured - wouldn’t you intervene??? I sure as hell would!

These trash humans have put their child neglect on display for upwards of 800,000 people to see! HOW IS THIS OK!?!?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hi.. long-time lurker first time posting.

I use to be a fan of theirs until J$ was born and how insufferable. It seems once J$ became old enough to be his own person they lost interest in him hence wanting another kid and hiring Stanny.

If you wanna see Disney bloggers with a kid and are great parents try Magic Dads. They have a 4-year-old named Caleb and they are total opposites of the Trackers.! They are attentive fathers but they don't center their whole lives around Caleb.

Hey Jen they vlog, go on trips and they don't need a nanny! Unlike the Trackers one of them works so their life is even busier than the trackers but they don't rely on a nanny.
Welcome to Tattle!
Several of us here love The Magic Dads. They are intelligent, informative, fun and just seem grounded. Such a refreshing break from the forced, fake vloggers we have all become accustomed to.
I don't bring them up here really because it's a Tattle thread and nothing to really ding them about. They do show their kid, but they have great parenting and don't use the kid for exploitation. He's more of a side note of traveling with a kid.
They are a happy, well adjusted couple that enjoy vacationing and sharing their experiences with others. I know others HATE eating vlogs in general, but their reviews are spot on and well informed. I guess I don't bring them up on Tattle to "protect them"? If that makes sense? LOL

And they are members of Club 33 (which they don't flaunt or flex) - so SUCK IT Trackers!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Every time I see how reachable and close that coffee pot is in their home vlogs I cringe. They should have moved it to the fridge side a long time ago but then who would help useless Ginn with her coffee?? I put more thought into what my cats can reach and get into to protect them than what both Dim and Ginn have done for a human child. Ginn obviously has no maternal instincts, but damn it Dimothy. Already giving up after 2 years?

Without a shadow of a doubt, this is the most disturbing image of them all. Anyone that can defend them teaching a 2 year old to do this, is just a sick as the Trackholes.

May God forbid he ever get seriously injured, but if he did, how horrible would the idiots who defended this type of behavior feel?

We already know the Trackholes don’t think they’re doing anything wrong! They’re parents of the bleeping year in their own eyes!!!

I know it’s been discussed here, but I truly do believe CPS should be engaged, before someone catastrophic happens. Imagine you had a friend/colleague/neighbor who you firsthand witnessed willfully putting their child in very dangerous situations, and the child getting injured - wouldn’t you intervene??? I sure as hell would!

These trash humans have put their child neglect on display for upwards of 800,000 people to see! HOW IS THIS OK!?!?!
I think if he was seriously injured, the stans would pull out the "boys will be boys" comments and praise them for being the best of the best in the history of parenthood.

I've been a "CPS has real cases to deal with" person, but when you stack up all these examples, all these photos, it is alarming. What we all have to really remember is that this is what they choose for us to see. What else has happened? What else have they done that has been edited out?

Another thing for the list was the packing tape to fix the balloon. J$ ran to the non child proof drawer, with the scissors, grabbed the packing tape, the one with the sawtooth edge on it with no protector and ran with it. If he fell, he could have sliced his hand, sliced his face with that sawtooth edge. He should not have free access to that and he sure as hell shouldn't be running in that death trap of a house with it.

I know it’s been discussed here, but I truly do believe CPS should be engaged, before something catastrophic happens. Imagine you had a friend/colleague/neighbor who you firsthand witnessed willfully putting their child in very dangerous situations, and the child getting injured - wouldn’t you intervene??? I sure as hell would!

As someone who was severely scalded (3rd degree burns, multiple skin grafts and scarred for life) from the waist down at age 8 after standing on a chair trying to make a hot drink (fell off chair pulled kettle down on top of me) this image absolutely breaks my heart and fills me with anger and disbelief!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think if he was seriously injured, the stans would pull out the "boys will be boys" comments and praise them for being the best of the best in the history of parenthood.

I've been a "CPS has real cases to deal with" person, but when you stack up all these examples, all these photos, it is alarming. What we all have to really remember is that this is what they choose for us to see. What else has happened? What else have they done that has been edited out?

Another thing for the list was the packing tape to fix the balloon. J$ ran to the non child proof drawer, with the scissors, grabbed the packing tape, the one with the sawtooth edge on it with no protector and ran with it. If he fell, he could have sliced his hand, sliced his face with that sawtooth edge. He should not have free access to that and he sure as hell shouldn't be running in that death trap of a house with it.
Exactly! This is the stuff they actually put out there for the entire world to see!!! What happens when the camera isn't rolling?!

Reactions: 12
He's not even a little advanced, hell he's not even where he should be, out my 24 cousins 4 are still kids an ive 32 second cousins all ranging from weeks old to teens, I have been surrounded by kids an baby's my entire life and seen EVERY stage kids are at both well advanced an slightly behind, even the ones that we classed as being slightly behind they are still ahead of J because we as a family actually interact with the kids an we allow them to explore their world and to interact with other kids, we don't treat them as props but as the little kids they are

By now he should be well out nappies, this BuT HeS tWo, is just a excuse for their own lazyness, most of my familys kids were trained between 18m an 20m with the ones being slightly behind being trained by 24m, he's old enough they could be talking him through the toilet training stage but they are so incredible lazy with it, it's absolutely ridiculous they went an got the "nanny" an he's still this behind, why the stans aren't questioning why his progress isn't getting anywhere since they have the nanny just shows how useless they are an how they clearly aren't round young kids cause anyone that's around young kids would know he's way behind and it's pathetic that the reason he's behind is because of them, he could be ahead but they are forcing him to behind

Reactions: 6
Just as an FYI in the state of Florida it is required that any person- regardless of profession, is a mandated state reporter and must report any concern of child abuse, neglect, or exploitation. Hopefully this information helps anyone with concerns

Reactions: 8
Just as an FYI in the state of Florida it is required that any person- regardless of profession, is a mandated state reporter and must report any concern of child abuse, neglect, or exploitation. Hopefully this information helps anyone with concerns
The sad thing is though, if the nanny is a stan then there's no way she's ever going report anything because to her they are treating J fine since all stans are delusional an don't think there's anything wrong

Reactions: 10
As someone who was severely scalded (3rd degree burns, multiple skin grafts and scarred for life) from the waist down at age 8 after standing on a chair trying to make a hot drink (fell off chair pulled kettle down on top of me) this image absolutely breaks my heart and fills me with anger and disbelief!
And you were 8! It takes seconds for a child to hurt themselves. My cousin pulled a crockpot off the counter around 8 and was in a Shriner’s burn unit for months. His chest to this day is covered in scars (he is in his early 50s). Kids can hurt themselves in the best of situations. These two not only don’t bother to put up safety precautions they encourage him to handle things that can hurt him.

The sad thing is though, if the nanny is a stan then there's no way she's ever going report anything because to her they are treating J fine since all stans are delusional an don't think there's anything wrong
that’s my thought. If she has a degree in education then she is required to report any instances of abuse. Not a good look for any future educator-if she is one.

Please report them to DCF for That Poor Child’s sake. Most of us on this board started out by hoping they would wake up and snap out of their delusions by roasting them and having a laugh at their expense. Then our tone shifted more to genuine concern for “the buddy,” who is being treated like Bandit 2.0. Now there seems to be real developmental consequences and Jackson is even harming himself because of their neglect. DCF needs to intervene - not out of JeAlOuSy or HaTeRz, but because the child has already harmed himself once when we ALL knew it was coming, what happens next? They must be stopped

Reactions: 9
Where is Autumn getting that he’s very advanced for his age???? I see so many comments like this. I’m so sick of these idiot stans.
He's more advanced than Autumn clearly, she sets the bar very low!!

JennBo only puts out in a Deluxe or greater and on a cruise has to be a suite apparently. It's still cheaper than IVF? (J/K hugs to those who really did pay the price.)
If I was Timbo I'd be booking 3rd class beside the engine room then 😁

Hi.. long-time lurker first time posting.

I use to be a fan of theirs until J$ was born and how insufferable. It seems once J$ became old enough to be his own person they lost interest in him hence wanting another kid and hiring Stanny.

If you wanna see Disney bloggers with a kid and are great parents try Magic Dads. They have a 4-year-old named Caleb and they are total opposites of the Trackers.! They are attentive fathers but they don't center their whole lives around Caleb.

Hey Jen they vlog, go on trips and they don't need a nanny! Unlike the Trackers one of them works so their life is even busier than the trackers but they don't rely on a nanny.
I don't want to see any vlogger using their kids for views. Not my thing and it's not healthy. Occasional glimpses I can excuse. I'm sure loads of people wonder how to navigate Disney with kids, I get that.but nobody needs to see vlogs on a kids daily life. I'm more disgusted now after someone posted the YouTube guidelines (sorry I am terrible with names but thank you, you know who you are!!). Constantly filming a child who can't consent is bad enough, but allowing it to influence that child's development is unforgivable. I'm sure the Disney Dad's are fine, but I'm not going to say it's OK for them to film their kids whilst saying it's not OK for the Trackers. I hope they are more considerate of their offsprings privacy and development than the Trackers are.

Even when she refused to hold her own child’s hand on the slide because “I’ll shock you” was utter nonsense.
View attachment 1115695
I don't know, Jenn's thighs in lycra shorts... That chub rub would produce enough electricity to the Tesla!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm against ALL minors being filmed for profit on YouTube save for the legit entertainment industry where there's contracts, managers, talent agencies, etc. involved. I don't care if the parents are great - like the Holderness Family or tit - like the Trackers. I also don't care if the kids consent like the Holderness Family's underage (still under 18) consent and participate.

I just am 100% against minors creating a huge ass digital footprint before they've even really started their lives (e.g., jobs, networking, etc.) and most have no clue as to what YouTube even IS when their parents start parading them in front of a camera. Not to mention the sickos out there jacking off to them.

Also - while I am disgusted by the Trackers' actions, I feel we need to tread carefully on the whole "call DCF" stuff right now. Because there are kids who are truly truly in desperate, hatefully abusive, disgusting, and horrendous households that deserve the attention.

An agent / CPI would go to check in on the Trackers and see a Tesla, a buttload of toys laying everywhere, and two adults who - for appearances' sake - appear to be attentive and well-off. The agent would tell them to child-proof the drawers and cupboards, keep the kid away from the stove and toaster, and that'd be the end of that.

Should these things be common sense? Hell yeah. The Trackers should already know this. Could something worse come of their (mostly Jenn's) negligence? Yep. But at the moment, DCF would just consider it a wasted call when there are kids out there who REALLY need the time and attention of their agents / CPIs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.