The Tim Tracker #62 The chronicles of hernia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Jenn DOES IT!"*

*except.... drive, accompany her husband to surgery, keep her kid away from a hot pans and toaster ovens, cook actual meals not from a box, groom herself before filming vlogs, understand things like time or weather, plan anything ahead, shop by herself, take her kid out alone without a nanny, organize and clean the house, remember holidays, buy birthday wrapping paper, move furniture, do bath time, get up early, decorate the Christmas tree, book travel plans, throw an actual birthday party for a child or spouse, etc...

[Some of us do almost all of these things every day/week. 😅]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ordinary Adventures Galactic Starcruiser tour video has 357k views while TTT has a commanding lead of 364k views. Oh wait, never-mind.
And OA have 3 other Galactic Starcruiser vids with another 440k views on those. Poor Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, I unsubscribed from the Trackers today because I can't stand Jen. I quit watching over a year ago but stayed subscribed mostly because I felt sorry for Tim. Her refusal to function like an adult needs an intervention, not a nanny or stanny or whatever enables her to continue. I live with PTSD from an actual carjacking and wanted to quit driving, but instead I sought treatment and continued life like any responsible parent and partner should. Goddamn.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ordinary Adventures Galactic Starcruiser tour video has 357k views while TTT has a commanding lead of 364k views. Oh wait, never-mind.
And OA have 3 other Galactic Starcruiser vids with another 440k views on those. Poor Tim.
Plus a bunch of suckers Patreons.

Reactions: 8
Well, I unsubscribed from the Trackers today because I can't stand Jen. I quit watching over a year ago but stayed subscribed mostly because I felt sorry for Tim. Her refusal to function like an adult needs an intervention, not a nanny or stanny or whatever enables her to continue. I live with PTSD from an actual carjacking and wanted to quit driving, but instead I sought treatment and continued life like any responsible parent and partner should. Goddamn.
Welcome to the Unsub Club, Tony! Just hang out here for all your Tracker updates!

Reactions: 17
I watched the entire vlog earlier when my husband tuned in, and it was even worse than the first few minutes I saw earlier today.

The part that really made me sad and sort of freaked out was when Tim insisted on having J explain why he was sad/melting down and J mumbling about the egg in the drain. Look at the way J turns to the camera, STARES into it, no blinking just totally zoned into the camera, like he is conditioned to communicate through a camera with them. It was weird and upsetting to watch.

It is disgusting how they keep exploiting him like this.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I'm annoyed they left that whole "J$ is upset cause an egg went down the drain" bit in there. What was the point? Why are they having J$ sit at the table while Dim talks when neither are still eating breakfast? They had him continue to sit in his chair so Dim could vlog about him being upset. If Ginn was the one helping J$ with breakfast when the egg thing happened, where did she go? Did she get annoyed with J$ and walk away and tell Dim to handle the kid?

Normally I wouldn't want a kid to do this, but I hope J$ becomes one of those kids who smears their boogers everywhere. Just smear your boogers on the egg donor, kid. She's already nasty, might as well launch some snot rockets at her.

I just saw a YouTube video, where a couple (Princes and Scoundrel) had taken their two kids (ages 7 and 2) on the Galactic Starcruiser. To summarise their thoughts and experiences…don’t take a two year old on the Galactic Starcruiser. Leave them with a sitter instead.

They didn’t mention what to do with a fully grown adult who behaves like an extremely lazy and useless two year old. However, I think we can all take an educated guess on that one.

Also, if TTT were hoping to get the scoop on doing that first…nope, too late.

Reactions: 15
I watched the entire vlog earlier when my husband tuned in, and it was even worse than the first few minutes I saw earlier today.

The part that really made me sad and sort of freaked out was when Tim insisted on having J explain why he was sad/melting down and J mumbling about the egg in the drain. Look at the way J turns to the camera, STARES into it, no blinking just totally zoned into the camera, like he is conditioned to communicate through a camera with them. It was weird and upsetting to watch.

It is disgusting how they keep exploiting him like this.
Tim wanted to show he is a good firm parent. That was the point of the whole thing. And the Stan comments about the waste treatment line prove it worked. People thought that was so hilarious & funny. The grip he has on his arm is disturbing. They can not stand for J$ to deviate from his normal calm self. They want a damn robot & not a kid. I think Tim would lose his temper if J$ was a full on terror.

There was a Disney cruise that left Port Canaveral yesterday, so it's likely. But I think someone pointed out in a previous thread that the Castaway Cay double-dip cruise is a little later in the month. So who even knows with them.
Not fully caught up yet, but that was me that pointed that out a couple times. They mentioned booking their next cruise and loving the CC Double Dips and there is one that left on March 7 and goes until the 11. Them posting all this filler crap makes it definitely seem like they’re on that sailing right now!

Reactions: 10
Give it a few years an we will get the vlogs where they sob they have a uncontrollable child that's destroying things an out of hand an they will be like wE dOnT KNoW wHEre wE WeNt wrOnG while they sit an try to convince the stans that they were the most perfect parents an that they gave him the best life they could an he got everything they never did an the stans will eat that tit up an be like oh don't blame yourselfs you did all you could an gave him a amazing life, he's just going through phases you both are amazing 🙄🙄🙄

I for one can't wait till he's a full on bratty terror making life incredible hard for them cause that's the path they are sending him down, if they think now is bad just wait till the teens an he's not coming home till like 3 and 4am an he's trashing the house an having home party's etc cause there's absolutely no way he's not gonna super rebel horrendously

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I would love to know what Jackson thinks the camera and ‘guys’ are. I remember years ago before videos were common a parent had a massive following on their blog/online diary about their child’s cancer treatment. People left lots of comments in the guestbook and the mum would read them to the child. The child believed lots of little people lived in her mums computer cheering her on. As Jackson thank god doesn’t get the stans feedback I wonder what he makes of this piece of equipment they all talk to

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not fully caught up yet, but that was me that pointed that out a couple times. They mentioned booking their next cruise and loving the CC Double Dips and there is one that left on March 7 and goes until the 11. Them posting all this filler crap makes it definitely seem like they’re on that sailing right now!
I had thought they mentioned they were going on the Fantasy, but you are right, the Dream is a CC double dip that left Monday. Maybe the Fantasy is the cruise with the Holy Moly and this 4 night is the one with Tim's parents. So many cruises...it's hard to keep track.

I'm grateful they are on the Dream now, because I'm on the Dream in 2 weeks and I'd end up in the brig if I had to see them constantly with the camera in the kid's face.

They did the live show and probably went and stayed out near the port so that they wouldn't be late for the 3:45pm sail away. Remember last time they were one of the last people onboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe Jenn hurt her back because she had to sit in an office chair to edit for 12 whole hours!!! 😭😭 (we know she did not sit her greasy ass in one place for the long)

Poor thing must be miserable having to sit at a desk and WORK for once, like the rest of us do every day of our lives... Her life is so hard you guuuuuuyzzzzz

The cameltoe shorts with the crocs and black socks are a great look. So nice of Stanny to film this short documentary about a mom who has no idea how to play with or talk to her son.

View attachment 1112150
She is so awkward around him and it's blatantly obvious. Plus she's starting to look more like a lot of the trashy folks I see down here in South Florida with that peach of an outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She mentioned that Jackson found a little girl his age to play with at another park in the vlog and he enjoyed himself. Unless the little girl had to leave, why the F would you leave then and go to another park if he was having fun? I wonder if the parents/grandparent/other adult who was watching the child would have had a fit that some rando woman was filming their kid and therefore if she could not film it, she left?

Poor kid wants to obviously play with other little kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can't believe Jenn hurt her back because she had to sit in an office chair to edit for 12 whole hours!!! 😭😭 (we know she did not sit her greasy ass in one place for the long)

Poor thing must be miserable having to sit at a desk and WORK for once, like the rest of us do every day of our lives... Her life is so hard you guuuuuuyzzzzz

She is so awkward around him and it's blatantly obvious. Plus she's starting to look more like a lot of the trashy folks I see down here in South Florida with that peach of an outfit
Her "motherly" actions do seem forced and not natural.
The "he found a token friend to play with at the park" was definitely for our benefit as we say he's never gets to be around other kids. Poor kid is going to be so far behind. They honestly can't have him really around other kids at this point because he is so glaringly behind in so many areas. The Bojo's don't want to hear he needs special classes or attention to catch up to others his age. And they most certainly don't want to hear it's their fault.
They were lucky to be born with a perfectly healthy child, but then ended up stunting him themselves. Abuse is in all different shapes and sizes. It's still abuse.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.