The Tim Tracker #61 Lost 250 pounds in one day, gained it all back when I had to go home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses as to when the diving vlog was filmed? Would Tim have had to recertify his PAD for Disney?
I really do think he lost the weight, his shorts were so baggy on him. Men, in general, have a much higher metabolism than women.
Yes, it's extremely frustrating how my husband will decide he wants to lose weight and drop a significant amount within a couple of months despite not exercising as much as I would. The only time that has ever happened to me is when I got really sick and completely lost my appetite (and I wasn't even exercising).

Reactions: 8
Is there a chance she's stockpiling videos of just her and son for when they are on the cruise? With nanny Lynn in tow of course but likely still not promoted to on screen talent.

The last time a ton of weight just fell off me and I had to pee all the time I became a type 2 diabetic. I hope that isn't what is going on with Tim but it is possible given his super sugary diet.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The last time a ton of weight just fell off me and I had to pee all the time I became a type 2 diabetic. I hope that isn't what is going on with Tim but it is possible given his super sugary diet.
That's a very good point, and entirely plausible given their lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Dim had any lab work done as part of his doctors visit (and if Ginn will ever go to even a primary doc this year). I feel like I have to do lab work at least 2-5 times a year depending on how many doctors I see but I also have a couple of autoimmune disorders and health conditions so maybe normal people just don’t have to even get annual blood work done? I feel like the results from a CBC, a lipid panel and metabolic panel would not reveal healthy results for Dim (and especially not for Ginn). But maybe just like his lucky metabolism and magical 30-pound weight loss, his eating habits have also had no effect on his cholesterol or glucose. 🙄

I'm sure he got a CBC and stuff when he went to the doctor prior to getting any type of surgery just to see what his #s were.

And yep, interestingly enough, eating habits can often have zero effect on one's #s. My father has always had off-the-charts high cholesterol and doctors always told him he could eat bread and water for the rest of his life and it wouldn't matter; it's not how his body works. It's not diet-related. On the contrary, the family would always joke how his sister would down a Big Mac Value Meal beforehand and go in and her #s were perfect. Crazy how the body works sometimes.

Even if Tim dropped the 15 lbs. (and not this number 30 he likely pulled out of his ass) due to the wisdom teeth surgery and subsequent liquid / soft foods diet, as soon he starts ramping up his eating again to his normal levels, the weight will come back on and sometimes it comes on even more so he's got to watch.

If he can keep it off though, hats off to him.

Reactions: 7
I have a confession to make…

I cook from a box, every single week, and I like it!

now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a confession to make…

I cook from a box, every single week, and I like it!

now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Same! I do a lot of things that people on here clutch their pearls over though😂 I think, though, it’s more WHO is doing something rather than what the particular action is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Same! I do a lot of things that people on here clutch their pearls over though😂 I think, though, it’s more WHO is doing something rather than what the particular action is.
Same here. I wear leggings as pants like 24/7, I have my nose pierced, I wear a lot of graphic t-shirts, and I used to cook dinner from a box and I'm not at all bothered by it when people discuss it here because I am not Jenn and never will be :D

Reactions: 35
Maybe she’s gone off to film videos for her own channel so it can be all about her. And then we can all resume watching a channel that we all likely enjoyed at one time without her in it.
I know you said this tongue in cheek, but on a serious note: Jenn can't do anything alone. Well, maybe she can walk down the stairs, but that's about it.

I stumbled across a Today show episode (it's a US based morning TV show on one of the networks) on youtube, I was bored. The clip has the hostesses discussing a book/theory that how we behave in the kitchen says a lot about who we are as people. For example: Leaving dirty dishes in the sink means we want someone else to do stuff for us in our lives. Leaving the cabinets open means we're fearless (LOL).

I was just thinking Jenn's sink is probably piled sky high with dishes (when they're home) waiting for Tim to do them.

For the record, I close my cabinets and drawers and let my dishes soak if they have gunk stuck to them until the next time I'm in the kitchen. I hate stuff in the sink. This would mean I'm a chicken who would love others to do stuff for her but knows ultimately it's all on me.

I wonder what it means if I forget to shut the fridge every so often. (self closing fridge doesn't always self close).

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was just thinking Jenn's sink is probably piled sky high with dishes (when they're home) waiting for Tim to do them.
You're likely right but remember she said that the new sink sprayer reminded her of when she worked in restaurants (plural!) so she should be well familiar with the act of dishwashing. 🤣

I loved how Tim uttered a minimal "yeah" when she said that, as if he was like - when the hell did that happen? 🤣

• Haha
Same here. I wear leggings as pants like 24/7, I have my nose pierced, I wear a lot of graphic t-shirts, and I used to cook dinner from a box and I'm not at all bothered by it when people discuss it here because I am not Jenn and never will be :D
Yes!!! Me too! And I buy stuff I don’t need!;). I don’t have my nose pierced yet! I have a Medusa though and am currently debating a nose ring, and according to some on her I way too old for it;)

Reactions: 7
Ugh, I can't even imagine. I don't necessarily clean every dish the second I'm done with it, but one of my evening rituals is washing any dishes in the sink before bed and wiping down the kitchen counters. I want to wake up to a clean kitchen.

Same! Leggings as pants ladies unite! :)

Reactions: 18
I’m not perfect but I also don’t turn my daily life and personality flaws into for-profit reality television

Reactions: 21
Maybe her and lover Lynn have taken Jackson and run off together into the sunset. Tim is living it large. He'll take Adam on the cruise and have a great time.

Sadly, it's more likely Jenn was off getting her hair done pre cruise and dogsbody Lynn had to take her. It must be a few weeks since she was there last and it seems to be the only way she 'takes care' of herself. We'll know soon enough. With Starcruiser opening to the public in a few days time, I'm guessing they'll have wanted to book that stay for as early as possible so that must be coming up (he won't be scuba diving on that one!!). Or possibly not knowing how notoriously bad they are at planning!
Where does that leave Natalie or whatever her name is?

Reactions: 4
The only thing Ginn and I really have in common is that we both watch Below Deck and like the Aristocats so I feel totally fine criticizing her about everything else (but I wouldn't judge any of the rest of you unless you decide to start a youtube channel and turn into useless lazy messy fake-laughing absentee-mother turds who make money just by existing). 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only thing Ginn and I really have in common is that we both watch Below Deck and like the Aristocats so I feel totally fine criticizing her about everything else (but I wouldn't judge any of the rest of you unless you decide to start a youtube channel and turn into useless lazy messy fake-laughing absentee-mother turds who make money just by existing). 😆
I WISH I could make money just by existing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know you said this tongue in cheek, but on a serious note: Jenn can't do anything alone. Well, maybe she can walk down the stairs, but that's about it.

I stumbled across a Today show episode (it's a US based morning TV show on one of the networks) on youtube, I was bored. The clip has the hostesses discussing a book/theory that how we behave in the kitchen says a lot about who we are as people. For example: Leaving dirty dishes in the sink means we want someone else to do stuff for us in our lives. Leaving the cabinets open means we're fearless (LOL).

For the record, I close my cabinets and drawers and let my dishes soak if they have gunk stuck to them until the next time I'm in the kitchen. I hate stuff in the sink. This would mean I'm a chicken who would love others to do stuff for her but knows ultimately it's all on me.

I wonder what it means if I forget to shut the fridge every so often. (self closing fridge doesn't always self close).
Very good point. She’s completely lost the ability to do anything independently.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.