Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snazzynettyy48

Unlike all of you. I LOVED the vlog for Coronado springs! Expert Tim showed us not one, but TWO views of the room from the corners! I also was waiting in anticipation for him to find that toaster for the bagels he found in the lobby area, whew I was concerned! He also wasted no time in showing me all the generic snacks that every hotel offers, thankfully he took the time to film the coffee machine and mixed nuts. I’m so happy he explained I might hit my head on the sink if I washed my face in that room. I’m completely prepared to travel there now!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

shaunnaj86

Jenn sitting in the backseat while the nanny drives Tim to his surgery is the stupidest freaking thing I've seen all day.. My gawd woman - you had 60+ days to start to drive again and be there for your husband one on one - without him worrying about the extra person in the vehicle and you couldn't even do that. Shameful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn sitting in the backseat while the nanny drives Tim to his surgery is the stupidest freaking thing I've seen all day.. My gawd woman - you had 60+ days to start to drive again and be there for your husband one on one - without him worrying about the extra person in the vehicle and you couldn't even do that. Shameful.
I legitimately cannot watch seeing the thumbnail of this STUPID BITCH sitting in the back seat while some RANDOM PERSON drives the STUPID BITCH’S husband to surgery. Omfg Jennifer Bojanowski; you are the dumbest, most self centered, arrogant piece of shit that has ever existed

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
They should be completely and utterly ashamed at their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jen237

Chatty Member
I want to know why their kid who is now 2 years and 3 months needs a pacifier and a noise machine and has to have the iPad in front of him while he eats his crappy food instead of engaging in conversation ? And why does he need a personal educator who does everything but educate🤔

• Sad
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I feel like the message isn’t getting across to either of them

TIM, CUT YOUR LOSSES AND GET RID OF THAT FUCKING BITCH. SHE IS A WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIT STUFFED INTO A FAT BEIGE HUMAN SUIT

JENN, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY USELESS AND I CANNOT FATHOM HOW YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED NEARLY 40 YEARS OF LIVING. HOW CAN ONE SINGLE PERSON BE SO ABSOLUTELY INCAPABLE OF DOING LITERALLY ANYTHING?!?!

• Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Honestly I think that kid is going to be a huge brat. They shouldn’t allow him to say “get off” or hit things. The way he was hitting on everything with the hammer and throwing things.. he will be a nightmare and it’s because he doesn’t know how to interact with other kids, he has no concept of sharing and no discipline. I was waiting on him to throw the mallet at the damn window and break it.
Also WAY too many toys for one kid.
When Tim left the vlog we turned it off… I hate listening to her

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
This thread title is courtesy of @Firefly03-K64

Did Dim finally take control of his channel again? Two vlogs in a row with no Ginn and J$

Knowing our luck that means we will be getting 3 Jenn Centric Vlogs coming up shortly, or a couple live streams BECAUSE EDITING IS SO HARD GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllll
Mine was chosen? Really?! The title, money and fame! Really, it was an honor just to be nominated.
I'd like to thank my agent, my family, the Slackers for giving me something to hate-watch.....but most of all, I want to thank this great group of people that I come here every day to listen to them bitch about the same shit that drives me crazy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

domwood

The Tim Tracker #62 - Root cause of Hernia? Having to carrying Jenn for the last 10+ years..

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
6 minutes into Jackie’s vlog. I have the feeling the Cast Members really didn’t want to have anything to do with Tim as he wasn’t really making any effort to immerse himself.
Jackie, Molly and others have thrown themselves into what the hotel is actually about.
Or they probably saw those videos.
To be fair, the last time Dimmy immersed himself into a character it was when he went to an "Urban themed" party as 2Chainz.... just sayin :oops: :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Yeah. We wait in the car. We wait in the cafe...

My question is still unanswered... Did Jenn go in and stay with Tim or did she book it on home?
She had to stay at the airport for an early morning flight because a 20 min drive was too much to deal with, but she'll leave her husband? Her priorities are a mess.
She went to lunch at Mellow Mushroom & to a park that Tim found online near the surgery center. So he had to find an activity for 2 grown women & a 2 yr while he was incapacitated

• Wow
  • Sick

quietcandy

VIP Member
Same! I do a lot of things that people on here clutch their pearls over though😂 I think, though, it’s more WHO is doing something rather than what the particular action is.
Same here. I wear leggings as pants like 24/7, I have my nose pierced, I wear a lot of graphic t-shirts, and I used to cook dinner from a box and I'm not at all bothered by it when people discuss it here because I am not Jenn and never will be :D

Reactions: 35

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
The face of a totally worthless piece of shit:
CFBA4B8B-BF6C-46F4-B56D-8935925031DA.jpeg

Sadly, Jenn does not possess enough self awareness to be ashamed of herself. THIS IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR!!!! Get over your “fear” of driving. See a therapist. Contribute to your marriage!

• Heart
  • Wow

Katnip78

This whole not driving thing really really annoys me. I suffer with true driving anxiety. I won’t go into all the details, but it’s very hard for me. My husband works so I have no choice but to go drive myself to doctor appointments, grocery shopping etc. I’ve had times where I get so frustrated with myself having these anxiety issues that I will cry in the parking lot. The other day I had an appt in Orlando and had to do I4 and missed my exit and was trying to figure out how to get back on track and not be late and it was so overwhelming but I still did it! Anyways sometimes I think about Jenn and how she just gave up and doesn’t even try while I’m over here really trying to work through my anxiety so much . I refuse to just make my husband drive me around forever because I’m uncomfortable. There really is no excuse for not working at it. He has enabled her and she is comfortable now. She looked like an absolute fool having a nanny drive her husband to surgery while tagging along in the back.

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
She's just completely fucking useless as a human being. She brings no value to anyone or anything whatsoever at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 34