The Tim Tracker #61 Lost 250 pounds in one day, gained it all back when I had to go home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i just WISHHH we could se tim and jenn’s dynamic w/o the camera

Reactions: 14
Didn't he say he wanted to lose 15 lbs. in the New Year's Eve Grape-a-Thon vlog? If that's the case, and he's now saying 30 since Dec., then why wouldn't he have clarified it by saying he was currently in the process of losing weight (to now equal 30 by mid-Feb?)

He made it seem on NYC that he was going to embark on weight loss starting in the new year. Cuz Jenn said "yeah, me too."

Or am I missing something?
Yep, he did. But would be like him to know he already lost 15 when he said that so he can be successful hitting his goal. 🤣

I am sure he is more aware of his weight after these medical appointments. He may have guessed how much he weighed before and so who knows what starting point he is using. That scale they had in their LR before could be calibrated off 5 lbs. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i just WISHHH we could se tim and jenn’s dynamic w/o the camera
Jenn drinks a bottle of wine with Lynn and yells at Tim. Tim sits there and just takes it “yeah” “mmmkay” while dreaming about what could have been if he was married to Lynn instead. Jackson is running around having fun and screaming for his parents’ attention in the background. Tim and Jenn are both counting down the minutes until The Buddy’s nap time so that they can finally spark up the bong and melt to the couch. Throughout the day, the camera is on briefly to capture the best moments so that they can get their paycheck to blow on more crap piled around everywhere they look. Then they go off to their separate bedrooms to pass out and feel like they had a productive day at work. Meanwhile Jenn dreams of Harry Styles and Tim dreams of Lynn, which is why he is doing everything he can to keep her off the videos.

Didn't he say he wanted to lose 15 lbs. in the New Year's Eve Grape-a-Thon vlog? If that's the case, and he's now saying 30 since Dec., then why wouldn't he have clarified it by saying he was currently in the process of losing weight (to now equal 30 by mid-Feb?)

He made it seem on NYC that he was going to embark on weight loss starting in the new year. Cuz Jenn said "yeah, me too."

Or am I missing something?
You’re not. It’s another Dimbo exaggeration. He hasn’t lost 30 pounds since December. He stated in early January he wanted to lose 15, you’re absolutely correct that one would then state “I want to lose another 15.”

We saw how he ate at Aulani in November and the 55,000 hamburgers since then. Sure maybe he’s lost some weight from exercise and his surgery but not 30. Good for him but it’s clearly an exaggeration.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I believe him too. He does look thinner, especially in the side profile shots from Adam’s video. I lost about 10 lbs when I got my wisdom teeth extracted (w/o a dry socket fiasco), so it’s not far fetched. Like you said there’s no way to not lose weight when your eating habits change that drastically!
I lost 10lbs the day before my colonoscopy.....but I sure as hell didn't keep it off afterwards :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's a shame I thought amazing animals had binned the trackholes off.

Why does he need a refresher? He was only just on a cruise.

Reactions: 2
That's a shame I thought amazing animals had binned the trackholes off.

Why does he need a refresher? He was only just on a cruise.
He said he hadn't scuba dived in a while. Given the need to dive safely I'm not going to critisism him for being cautious on this one. Plus I'm honestly happy to see him start to get away from his toxic vampire wife. Will do him the world of good.

Reactions: 19
Is it just me, or did anyone else feel it was strange that Jenn wasn't around in the home outro? I didn't stare at it the whole time, but I don't think I ever heard her. (Not that I wanted to...)

She had to be there, right? Was she sleeping during J's nap? What time was it? (Edit- His Tesla screen said 2pm at the end before he got home!) Did she and Lynn go out with J?

Reactions: 14
Is it just me, or did anyone else feel it was strange that Jenn wasn't around in the home outro? I didn't stare at it the whole time, but I don't think I ever heard her. (Not that I wanted to...)

She had to be there, right? Was she sleeping during J's nap? What time was it? (Edit- His Tesla screen said 2pm at the end before he got home!) Did she and Lynn go out with J?
I don't really care where she was, as long as I didn't have to see or hear her 😬😂🙈🙉

Reactions: 24
I don't really care where she was, as long as I didn't have to see or hear her 😬😂🙈🙉
Right. But my point is, she doesn't drive and yet she was nowhere to be seen in two vlogs in a row. No reference to her. No comment from Tim. No Jenn voice in the background. It's completely strange for this channel and how it's going.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

It's funny because since the last two vlogs have been Tim only, it's been pretty quiet on here. Since Jenn hates us (the three unwell) so much, she may have found the secret to quieting us down = keeping herself and J. out of the vlogs. 🤣 AND giving the channel back to Tim.

But nah, she loves the camera too much - and herself - to stay away.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Right. But my point is, she doesn't drive and yet she was nowhere to be seen in two vlogs in a row. No reference to her. No comment from Tim. No Jenn voice in the background. It's completely strange for this channel and how it's going.
Maybe her and lover Lynn have taken Jackson and run off together into the sunset. Tim is living it large. He'll take Adam on the cruise and have a great time.

Sadly, it's more likely Jenn was off getting her hair done pre cruise and dogsbody Lynn had to take her. It must be a few weeks since she was there last and it seems to be the only way she 'takes care' of herself. We'll know soon enough. With Starcruiser opening to the public in a few days time, I'm guessing they'll have wanted to book that stay for as early as possible so that must be coming up (he won't be scuba diving on that one!!). Or possibly not knowing how notoriously bad they are at planning!

Isn’t Tim supposed to be having double hernia surgery?
Some of us wondered if he postponed due to the dry socket and antibiotics stuff. But also, if not, maybe these "guys only" vlogs are his last hurrah before he goes for surgery since we are going to be seeing Jenn Jenn Jenn during that time. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just got great news this morning.

The appraisal on the house we bought came in right on the money, yay not having to cover any appraisal gaps.

Also our agent just got a signed copy of our Due Diligence report from the sellers and they agreed to fix every issue we brought up.

With how volatile NC real estate has been recently I'm over the moon with this news. The house was in great shape to begin with, and the things we asked for were kind of small, so I wasn't counting on them actually following through.

We figured they would only have fixed the items if the appraisal fell short, but they are going to do everything we asked anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe she’s gone off to film videos for her own channel so it can be all about her. And then we can all resume watching a channel that we all likely enjoyed at one time without her in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any guesses as to when the diving vlog was filmed? Would Tim have had to recertify his PAD for Disney?
I really do think he lost the weight, his shorts were so baggy on him. Men, in general, have a much higher metabolism than women.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.