The Tim Tracker #61 Lost 250 pounds in one day, gained it all back when I had to go home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is courtesy of @Firefly03-K64

Did Dim finally take control of his channel again? Two vlogs in a row with no Ginn and J$

Knowing our luck that means we will be getting 3 Jenn Centric Vlogs coming up shortly, or a couple live streams BECAUSE EDITING IS SO HARD GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllll

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you for the new thread Petey, and a great new title Firefly!

There’s no way he lost 30 pounds since 1/1 though. We saw how he was eating before the surgery too (hut dogs and burgers). 10-15 lbs would still show on your face. As always, they cannot tell the truth and resort to hyperbole.
I think we know he's exaggerating. If you've ever carried those giant 10# bag of potatoes, that times 3 is what he's claiming to have lost. He certainly didn't loose that much.

He also didn't loose it the right way, through proper change in diet and exercise but rather through surgery & illness. We know if the mind hasn't comprehended how to change neither will the body. It'll all come back with a vengeance.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for the new thread Petey, and a great new title Firefly!

I think we know he's exaggerating. If you've ever carried those giant 10# bag of potatoes, that times 3 is what he's claiming to have lost. He certainly didn't loose that much.

He also didn't loose it the right way, through proper change in diet and exercise but rather through surgery & illness. We know if the mind hasn't comprehended how to change neither will the body. It'll all come back with a vengeance.
Timbo said since December in the video. Am I missing something?? Did he say something to the contrary elsewhere?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Timbo said since December in the video. Am I missing something?? Did he say something to the contrary elsewhere?
LOL, I don't watch these videos so you're asking the wrong person. I get my info from what others here are saying.
My assumption is he's counting back to the grapes. That was after the first of the year.

Even if he's counting back into December, 30# is still too much too fast for someone who was not significantly obese. Nor does he look like he lost that amount since then.

If he's talking since last summer when we were all calling him Timmy Tightpants, then sure, he could have done it.

Reactions: 6
Ok. Just watched his new scuba dive video, and he pissed me off.
There was no bloody need to start poking and prodding the bleeping fish and scare them.
You scuba dive to observe the aquatic life ffs, not interfere.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This thread title is courtesy of @Firefly03-K64

Did Dim finally take control of his channel again? Two vlogs in a row with no Ginn and J$

Knowing our luck that means we will be getting 3 Jenn Centric Vlogs coming up shortly, or a couple live streams BECAUSE EDITING IS SO HARD GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllll
Mine was chosen? Really?! The title, money and fame! Really, it was an honor just to be nominated.
I'd like to thank my agent, my family, the Slackers for giving me something to hate-watch.....but most of all, I want to thank this great group of people that I come here every day to listen to them witch about the same tit that drives me crazy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
LOL, I don't watch these videos so you're asking the wrong person. I get my info from what others here are saying.
My assumption is he's counting back to the grapes. That was after the first of the year.

Even if he's counting back into December, 30# is still too much too fast for someone who was not significantly obese. Nor does he look like he lost that amount since then.

If he's talking since last summer when we were all calling him Timmy Tightpants, then sure, he could have done it.
I see. All I ever heard him say was December, so I was curious if anyone heard otherwise. If it is indeed since Dec, especially the beginning of the month, 30 would be more believable of an amount to lose esp considering his oral issues. He’ll always be Timmy TightPants!!!🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I see. All I ever heard him say was December, so I was curious if anyone heard otherwise. If it is indeed since Dec, especially the beginning of the month, 30 would be more believable of an amount to lose esp considering his oral issues. He’ll always be Timmy TightPants!!!🤣
He said December. I believe him, but I think I am one of the few. He definitely lost a noticeable amount. I would not be shocked if nearly half of it was the whole wisdom tooth mess. If you go from eating maybe 1500 calories in meals to eating applesauce and bone broth, you are going to lose a tit ton of weight quickly (which you will put back on, of course).

Reactions: 14
He said December. I believe him, but I think I am one of the few. He definitely lost a noticeable amount. I would not be shocked if nearly half of it was the whole wisdom tooth mess. If you go from eating maybe 1500 calories in meals to eating applesauce and bone broth, you are going to lose a tit ton of weight quickly (which you will put back on, of course).
I believe him too. He does look thinner, especially in the side profile shots from Adam’s video. I lost about 10 lbs when I got my wisdom teeth extracted (w/o a dry socket fiasco), so it’s not far fetched. Like you said there’s no way to not lose weight when your eating habits change that drastically!

Reactions: 10
*schedules appointment with oral surgeon for the wisdom teeth I was never born with*

• Haha
THIS… THIS is why they cannot call themselves a travel channel.
A stan cannot find out BASIC ass info on a product available at DC… a place the Trackers have been hosted several times. Why are these places hosting them when they are giving no real information that people are looking for.
when are these stupid stans going to realize the trackers are not the people to go to for information

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't he say he wanted to lose 15 lbs. in the New Year's Eve Grape-a-Thon vlog? If that's the case, and he's now saying 30 since Dec., then why wouldn't he have clarified it by saying he was currently in the process of losing weight (to now equal 30 by mid-Feb?)

He made it seem on NYC that he was going to embark on weight loss starting in the new year. Cuz Jenn said "yeah, me too."

Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 8
Saw this cartoon from The New Yorker and thought it reminded me of another couple….just imagine the word diaper on the box lol.
C3E5197F-88EC-4008-81DA-12FEBE37C074.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.