The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the longer Tim takes these free trips and media days without interviewing a guest relations or management person they’ll cross him of the list.
Peppa Pig day he asked 2 questions to the Park Ops Manager, first being about food.
Michael Kay spoke to the Regional Managing Director and the same Ops manager Tim spoke to.
Kay man had also pointed out the sensory guides also, unlike the Slackers.
Still check his hard drive though!
Yeak Michael was creepy AF but he did make an effort to link the various areas to learning. The Trackers just indulged. Such shallow people.

Reactions: 14
Pushing the video & J$ on IG
So I saw this on FB and Twitter since I am not blocked. I have never seen them post so much about “new video, go check it out,” could they be feeling some loss of revenue?? As far as I know and can remember, they have never pumped up SM with “go watch our video” sure does smack of desperation. We can only hope the fall is not far away now. #homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So I saw this on FB and Twitter since I am not blocked. I have never seen them post so much about “new video, go check it out,” could they be feeling some loss of revenue?? As far as I know and can remember, they have never pumped up SM with “go watch our video” sure does smack of desperation. We can only hope the fall is not far away now. #homemovies
They must be feeling the pressure. I take a look at their subscriber count often. They were at 873k for what seemed like an eternity before finally bumping up to 874k a couple weeks ago. I'm no YouTube expert, but I have to think a channel with the subs and views (not purchased ones) they get wouldn't be so stagnant when it came to subscriber growth. Tim's not a genius but he's also not a complete dumbass. He has to be noticing the same thing I am.

Reactions: 9
Just fully got through the Peppa Pig video and it's disgusting how they keep trying to put words in J's mouth ' do you like it buddy..he said uh huh he definitely likes it!' when he said nothing! Also when Gin asked him if he was hungry and he said no and she still said he was! I mean come on trackers be any more obvious with your #ad vlog
I had on YouTube in the background while I was working yesterday. It played Jackie’s video and Timbos my girlfriend commented on how jackies was better. Tell me how the video with the childless woman has more information than the one with the parents? Also how her video is 20 minutes shorter than his.

Reactions: 18
Unless they intend on having nannies or caregivers for Jackson for the rest of his life there is no way in hell Tim or Jenn can handle homeschooling. It’s a lot more involved than most people think and you can’t just drag your kid all over creation constantly.

I’m speaking from absolute experience here as a stay at home mom who is currently homeschooling our son. There are days where I can sit him down with the curriculum and he’ll do great on his own and I can accomplish my daily household tasks and then there are days where we both need to be sitting at the desk focused and involved.
Oh yeah, there’s no way she herself will be able to do the homeschooling- they’ll just hire another stan to do that for them.
Ugh can you imagine her trying to homeschool everything in a sing-songy voice?

Also I hate when he does something totally basic and she’s all “you did so good buddddyyyyy!!!!”

You did WELL, idiot. It’s ‘you did WELL”.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I stand behind my thought that all these childless vloggers hanging around a theme park designed for children significantly under the age of 10 is bleeping creepy, gross, weird, and any other adjective that can describe it…

I understand some of you just LURRRVEEE Jackie and her super enthused-ness but it’s bleeping strange. Don’t even get me started on the 30 something man bear pig Michael Kay strolling around this park🤢🤢🤢🤢

IMHO Legoland shouldn’t have invited any of those weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder (and hope) if there was some wording somewhere whether in the invite or a waiver they had to sign that for anyone who brought kids, they were aware that it’s possible their kids would show up on camera whether on tv or the internet and they were agreeing that it’s okay. I can see the news camera people asking permission themselves but these vloggers don’t think about stuff like that. I’m still annoyed that there are kid’s faces very clearly shown when J$ is playing with the lever at the carnival game.

Ginn should have gotten tips from FRE on how to blur children’s faces.

Reactions: 6
I stand behind my thought that all these childless vloggers hanging around a theme park designed for children significantly under the age of 10 is bleeping creepy, gross, weird, and any other adjective that can describe it…

I understand some of you just LURRRVEEE Jackie and her super enthused-ness but it’s bleeping strange. Don’t even get me started on the 30 something man bear pig Michael Kay strolling around this park🤢🤢🤢🤢

Agree, MK is creepy AF and not someone I would want to see around children. I don't love Jackie. She actually gives me a toothache she's so over the top perky. I do appreciate how she will do the research (shocker Dim!) and bring good informative points to her vlogs. She is a far cry better than Dim ever was. Even if she is saccharine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I said it before and I’ll say it again.
MK needs his hard drive checking. Seriously though, what grown man wears a pair of Peppa Pig ears in a kids theme park?

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Can't say anything about Micheal kay but wasn't Jackie super infused with a child? But just kept them out the video, there's a bit in it where there's clearly a child near her, I don't know if its a stranger or she took a family member etc but at least she didn't show them clearly in the video, it's only their feet you see, if she was there with a kid (again can't be certain) at least she kept them out the video

Reactions: 4
I wonder who he stole that from. He had to get that idea from somewhere else. Could it be something Jenn instructed him to start doing? Possibly from one of the channels she obsesses over.
Agree, got it from somewhere because they even have the puppet doing it.
1645200301904.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

At least take a niece or nephew, neighbour/friend and their kid or something!

Agree, got it from somewhere because they even have the puppet doing it.
View attachment 1071581
Maybe they've been binge watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air to prove they're not racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

They're all "ToysRUs Kids". None of them want to grow up and laziness plays a factor. They don't want to work a real job but also don't want to put in the effort to make a top notch channel: good information, good storytelling, good editing. Most disney vloggers have none of these but especially the trackers. They just want to be famous without all the hassle.

Reactions: 7
I wonder (and hope) if there was some wording somewhere whether in the invite or a waiver they had to sign that for anyone who brought kids, they were aware that it’s possible their kids would show up on camera whether on tv or the internet and they were agreeing that it’s okay. I can see the news camera people asking permission themselves but these vloggers don’t think about stuff like that. I’m still annoyed that there are kid’s faces very clearly shown when J$ is playing with the lever at the carnival game.

Ginn should have gotten tips from FRE on how to blur children’s faces.
blurring faces is another one of those things that YouTube makes incredibly easy to do. Jenn is such an advanced professional editor and they have only been using YouTube for over 10 years. She must just be too busy doing… nothing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So I was skimming through the new legislation proposed to congress regarding children and social media platforms, and they still omit the children being used in the videos as a topic of issue. It focuses back on the loopholes left with coppa and the viewers. In particular, they're expanding the age from under age 13 to 17 and want to make the platforms responsible for allowing dangerous stunts that children may mimic. While I agree with it I'm still upset that it leaves out the growing problem of parents shoving a camera in the face of their kids in hopes for a few bucks.

When will they address all these children being abused by their parents for clicks, views and likes?
When will they acknowledge that these children deserve to have a normal life that their parents are not permitting them to live?

We're slowly inching out of one plague only to be faced with another as these children grow up and need therapy.

Even if one doesn't care about their mental state there's still the economic implications: We've become a nation, rather a world, filled with kids who seek out money in the easiest way possible. Many of these kids will think it's normal to exploit family and friends. They won't want to go to school or learn a trade. The effect felt upon the workforce will be very real as the behavior spreads. (Social media is not the only cause, but it's a significant one.)

I could go on regarding the US educational problems and how this social media trend to exploit and make money is currently impacting it, but won't. It's a conversation best left for another forum as it is complicated and a modern history lesson unto itself.

I'll finish my mini rant with saying people like Tim and Jenn are helping to create this problem. No accountability, Tim shows disregard and disrespect for others and rules often and they won't even be proper parents to their one child. Viewing youth see their success, their behavior and copy it. Jackson may or may not grow up to copy his parents (they'd like him to). Hiring an "educator" is not the solution.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.