The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof, they're getting really desperate and random with the videos they link in their description. The Legoland vlog playlist is the only relevant vlog to link... also it seems like she has an aversion to typing out "video" as a word but she loves exclamation marks just as much as her 2-year-old.

:sick::rolleyes: at including the birth vlog, pregnancy journey, father's day vlog, mother's day vlog in the list.

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 4.52.34 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
How much of the video was Jackson in?
Is it possible that Tim asked for additional compensation from Legoland to include his son in the videos and LL refused?
They just don’t want to be bothered with having to take care of the human they created. They’re too inept to multi-task like the rest of us.

Reactions: 11
Before they got pregnant with him, Gin was always talking about how happy she was with where their lives were and what they were doing. They had really started to gain a following, we’re making good money, and it allowed them to travel more at the drop of a hat. Ginn loved that life. Then she got the kid she supposedly always wanted and J$ ruined her carefree, jetset fun-filled lifestyle and Tim has done his damndest to keep that going to keep her happy and satisfied. The staycations, the extravagant vacations to Aulani, the Disney Cruises… Tim knows she will never be happy to be a stay at home mom.

It is beyond obvious Gin resents J$’s existence and considers him a nuisance. She never baths him, she doesn’t put him to sleep, Tim feeds him, Tim tries to interact with him like a normal parent, but Ginn buts in and ruins it because she resents not being the center of attention 24/7.

she just disgusts me on a level I can’t express.
This is an excellent comment that I'd say 100% accurately describes their situation. I myself watched them right around the time they started to get big with Disney so I'd say it's fairly accurate that Jackson's birth stunted where their vlogging career could go (and the racist/homophobic videos sealed their end with hookups). Since I just read here instead of watching now, it just seems like Jenn is incredibly unhappy with the situation of being alone with Jackson for long periods of time while Tim films and acts as the face of the channel (which he is), hence the over-increased role with the channel. Their balance they had of Tim-heavy content where he shows local content and Central Florida hidden gems is now just park-heavy co-opted host content because that's where their financial backing is. As much as they try to normalize their content now, it's never truly going to be the same as it was and they're suffering because of that.

Reactions: 19
they literally had the one thing that none of those other vloggers could provide, the actual child experience, and they totally blew it. Jenn ruins the whole damn channel. Tim used to provide decent albeit sometimes incorrect, narrative information at these media events. Jenn is just there to perform for her stans including Stanny Lynn.
I like Tim. I mean I like it when it’s just him because we don’t waste time on all of her “gee whiz” looks and terrible narration and roll out of bed hair. It needs to go back to just him. I have always sped through any part where she talks. And I hate that dumb nose ring. Sorry.

Reactions: 22
Before they got pregnant with him, Gin was always talking about how happy she was with where their lives were and what they were doing. They had really started to gain a following, we’re making good money, and it allowed them to travel more at the drop of a hat. Ginn loved that life. Then she got the kid she supposedly always wanted and J$ ruined her carefree, jetset fun-filled lifestyle and Tim has done his damndest to keep that going to keep her happy and satisfied. The staycations, the extravagant vacations to Aulani, the Disney Cruises… Tim knows she will never be happy to be a stay at home mom.

It is beyond obvious Gin resents J$’s existence and considers him a nuisance. She never baths him, she doesn’t put him to sleep, Tim feeds him, Tim tries to interact with him like a normal parent, but Ginn buts in and ruins it because she resents not being the center of attention 24/7.

she just disgusts me on a level I can’t express.
Agree with you on every point. It’s sad because I truly do think Tim wants kids and really could enjoy being a dad if Jenn wasn’t being such a petulant child herself. It’s very sad because the kid really seems to be mild mannered and pretty sweet, it’s a shame he has the human equivalent to a pile of tit for a mother

Reactions: 15
Dim was talking a mile a minute on the dinosaur ride. T-Rex! Purple dinosaur next to us? Say hi to mommy x3! Volcano! All he does is throw question after question at J$. I think a lot of things (like the answers to the safe in the LL hotel) are being fed to J$, edited out, and then repeated like a parrot.

Edit: seeing Gin record for Instagram on the boat ride, while Timbo is recording it, is hilarious.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
These two STILL haven't learned to stop asking this child "What do you think??" "Do you like it??" "What do you think??" Seriously, shut up already.

And yep, Lynn was there so Jenn could ride the roller coaster with Tim.

Also, this interview Tim did was nothing special. Everyone invited out could do this. Other people posted they interviewed the same guy.

Also, just wait for the stans on reddit to start praising Jenn's "Daddy Pig" coaster editing like Gwazi. OMG, Jenn spliced in footage of them on the coaster from a different perspective (Nanny Lynn's filming) plus Tim's interview ride, into one continuous segment. What amazing editing Jenn, we see you! 🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, this interview Tim did was nothing special. Everyone invited out could do this. Other people posted they interviewed the same guy.
It seems like everyone there had the opportunity to sit with the guy and interview him on the coaster. I've seen a few videos with kids talking with him. All asked better questions than--what's your signature dish?

Not that J$ is old enough to do ride with the guy and interview him. I think he still looked terrified on that coaster, even with Tim playing it up WHHEEEEEE!!!! He looked better, but still pretty unsure. They messed that kid up by putting him on Gadget's Go Coaster.

Reactions: 14
Jenn, the queen of loaded questions...

"I want to eat this dessert, don't you?"
"Didn't you love it?"
"You feel very comfortable, don't you?"

For a master educator and expert "in this (-Jenn quote)", Nanny Lynn hasn't taught these two anything about how to communicate with J. Or, maybe they blow off anything she says. Could be either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At least Dim sounds normal, albeit very Kermit-y (or 'cermet' as one stan spelled it in a comment), when he bombards J$ with questions.
But Ginn's freaking sing-songy fake-excited high-pitched voice would make birds fall out of trees if they heard it. At least if you're going to bombard him with questions, just use your regular voice and stop sounding SO!EXCITED! and 110% EXTRA with your blabbing.

It seems like everyone there had the opportunity to sit with the guy and interview him on the coaster. I've seen a few video with kids talking with him. All asked better questions that--what's your signature dish?

Not that J$ is old enough to do ride with the guy and interview him. I think he still looked terrified on that coaster, even with Tim playing it up WHHEEEEEE!!!! He looked better, but still pretty unsure. They messed that kid up by putting him on Gadget's Go Coaster.
J$ seemed eager to get that lap bar lifted up at the end of the ride so he could get up and out.

Reactions: 12
She really is a terrible person. In September my husband went 3 days with terrible stomach pains. He FINALLY agreed to go to the er. We dropped the kids off with the grandparents and then sat in the er waiting room for 7 hours before they even see him. Turned out to be gallstones and one had gone rogue and blocked his liver. He was visibly turning yellow. He ended up being there for a full week and had to have 3 surgeries to fix it all because the stone was moving around. It sucked. I was tired. It was 4 am when they saw him. But that whole week, the only time I left was at night when visiting hours were over. I missed a week of work, my bosses weren’t happy about it…but I wouldn’t have been anywhere else. I would have lost my job to be there.
That’s what wives are supposed to do. Be there when your other half needs you. Not sitting on your ass watching bravo and stuffing your face…likely planning what excuse to use to steal the sympathy/attention. So pathetic she can’t care for own child. Worst part is, even reading the truth, she won’t acknowledge it or have any remorse at all.
Exact same situation happened to me. I can feel the pain as I read through your post. I was stupid with mine and only went to the er when I turned yellow. My roommate and my mom took shifts during my surgeries and recovery. Gall bladder disease is no joke and the fear that came with being jaundiced 😨😨 I am glad your husband is well. Yea Jenn is incredibly selfish. Jenn my roommate put everything on hold so my mom wouldn’t wear herself out…FFS girl

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watching this Peppa vlog and my kids have walked in and watched some because they grew up loving Peppa and watching it with their Grandma at her house.

As it is playing, I mention to my husband that the nanny was lying in a beanbag by both Tim and Jenn and J during this Peppa stage show. My teen immediately interjects with, "WHY do they need a NANNY at a Peppa Pig themepark?!!! What would they need to do together without their kid??"

Can't lie, I was instantly proud. 😂😍👏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exact same situation happened to me. I can feel the pain as I read through your post. I was stupid with mine and only went to the er when I turned yellow. My roommate and my mom took shifts during my surgeries and recovery. Gall bladder disease is no joke and the fear that came with being jaundiced 😨😨 I am glad your husband is well. Yea Jenn is incredibly selfish. Jenn my roommate put everything on hold so my mom wouldn’t wear herself out…FFS girl
Thank you!! Aside from an upset stomach after certain food, he’s all good now. Hehe, and he’s learned his lesson…if something else should happen, he won’t wait until the last minute to get checked. 😊. That’s awesome that you had both of them to be there with you!! And happy to hear you’re doing better as well!!

Reactions: 4
Watching this Peppa vlog and my kids have walked in and watched some because they grew up loving Peppa and watching it with their Grandma at her house.

As it is playing, I mention to my husband that the nanny was lying in a beanbag by both Tim and Jenn and J during this Peppa stage show. My teen immediately interjects with, "WHY do they need a NANNY at a Peppa Pig themepark?!!! What would they need to do together without their kid??"

Can't lie, I was instantly proud. 😂😍👏
tit, I’m not even related to you and I am proud! Raising your kids right 💪🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't actually watched one of their videos in ages.

Jackson is such a sweet little boy who deserves so much better. It makes me mad. That age is so precious - he is being let down by Mom and Dad. At least Nanny is around.

Reactions: 7
I haven't actually watched one of their videos in ages.

Jackson is such a sweet little boy who deserves so much better. It makes me mad. That age is so precious - he is being let down by Mom and Dad. At least Nanny is around.
don’t let Stanny Lynn fool you, she sucks too. She is Jenn’s playmate not a nanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.