The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit, if I had a little one I would love this park. All the rides were adorable and so age appropriate.
The splash pad looked fun and I even liked the theatre bec if you had a child on the spectrum, or you just need downtime it’s a nice relaxing looking place to decompress.

Oh and I think the bean bags are a cute idea but there is no way to sanitize them so 🤢

It gobsmacks me that they cannot go to a preschool aged park for one day without the damn nanny. Then Jen trying to play like a caring mom… we see through your tit

Reactions: 26
Ginn, you editing genius, you should have blurred out the kids faces that are CLEARLY visible in this vlog! But hey, since she can't be concerned about her own child, why be concerned about other children?

Here's the nanny who gets to stand around while she waits for these dimwits to ride dinosaurs around in loops multiple times.
View attachment 1070303
Here's FRE screenshot (reposted) from the previous thread.
#slackersforlife #nannygate #marypoppinsaintgotshitonher

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I have to admit, if I had a little one I would love this park. All the rides were adorable and so age appropriate.
The splash pad looked fun and I even liked the theatre bec if you had a child on the spectrum, or you just need downtime it’s a nice relaxing looking place to decompress.

It gobsmacks me that they cannot go to a preschool aged park for one day without the damn nanny. Then Jen trying to play like a caring mom… we see through your tit
What the Slackers have failed to mention but Super Enthused Jackie has is the park is Autism friendly and has sensory games for the kids whilst queueing which Jennifer half assed mentioned. I recommend checking Jackie’s video on it!

Reactions: 31

Oh and I think the bean bags are a cute idea but there is no way to sanitize them so 🤢

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that - first thing that came to mind when I saw them. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ginn says J$ is enjoying what looks like soft serve but apparently is actually mac & cheese so much that he's "speechless!" Or you know, he's just ignoring you and your stupid questions cause he can't even eat lunch in peace.

I agree those beanbags are... going to be gross very soon.

Such a flattering angle. If they're actually going to use their annual passes, she better hope she doesn't pack on any more weight for some of these rides for the next time they come back.
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 4.07.41 PM.png

LOL at J$'s facial expression when he's stuck in a caged balloon up in the air with the lady that won't stop talking to him in a high-pitched sing-songy voice. She says it's because he saw other things he wanted to do while he was up there. Sure, Ginn.
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 4.12.06 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
All of these adult vloggers on the rides (Mike Kay especially) is just sad.

Ginn seriously wants to ride kid rides by herself rather than doing things with her own miracle child. It’s pathetic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Ginn: "I don't think he quite understands 'hook a duck' (the game)"
Whaaaaaat?!?! Your baby genius doesn't understand a kid's game?

Dim: "He (J$) learned how to steer a tricycle while he was here."
I mean, he probably could have also done that at home if you ever spent any time there with that sad tricycle collecting dust in a corner.

The end when she does the stupid "let me hold my prop child and kiss him" they say he's tired, oooooor maybe he's just annoyed with this stupid shrill egg donor holding him. Guess they didn't want to show the sand pit cause the nanny might show up in the frame and they have no intention of letting the stans know they brought the nanny on this trip because I think even some stans might be like WTF, seriously.

There was a very noticeable cut around 44:55 because J$ is starting to protest and they had to pause filming because he wasn't their perfect happy baby. Then they're back again with Ginn and her fake-ass open-mouthed smile.

Also, OF COURSE they googled the beanbag chairs to get for their own home. Ew. Have fun with those germ-catchers.

Reactions: 17
Here is the conundrum I find myself within with trying to decide what I personally want Tim and Ginn to do so the channel becomes enjoyable again.

On the one hand I am relieved the kid isn’t in every shot in the recent videos. The Nanny allows them to focus on the content of the vlog — which is what I’m after — and it not turn into #homemovies. However, their use of this Nanny goes beyond what is normal. It’s extreme. Why bring the kid to this park if you’re going to ignore him the entire time anyway? The Peppa Pig Theme Park is specifically built for kids his age. I don’t give a duck if the Pig herself enjoys riding a plastic dinosaur.

On the other hand, if the Nanny isn’t there, they either pretend like the Miracle Child doesn’t exist and don’t pan his way (many of the eating sprees in Epcot come to mind), or they show him for 80% of the vlog asking him endless closed-ended questions with nothing interesting happening. There is no happy medium anymore.

I genuinely enjoyed this channel before Ginn took it over and it became the miracle dog and pony show.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
All of these adult vloggers on the rides (Mike Kay especially) is just sad.

Ginn seriously wants to ride kid rides by herself rather than doing things with her own miracle child. It’s pathetic.
they literally had the one thing that none of those other vloggers could provide, the actual child experience, and they totally blew it. Jenn ruins the whole damn channel. Tim used to provide decent albeit sometimes incorrect, narrative information at these media events. Jenn is just there to perform for her stans including Stanny Lynn.

• Heart
She really is a terrible person. In September my husband went 3 days with terrible stomach pains. He FINALLY agreed to go to the er. We dropped the kids off with the grandparents and then sat in the er waiting room for 7 hours before they even see him. Turned out to be gallstones and one had gone rogue and blocked his liver. He was visibly turning yellow. He ended up being there for a full week and had to have 3 surgeries to fix it all because the stone was moving around. It sucked. I was tired. It was 4 am when they saw him. But that whole week, the only time I left was at night when visiting hours were over. I missed a week of work, my bosses weren’t happy about it…but I wouldn’t have been anywhere else. I would have lost my job to be there.
That’s what wives are supposed to do. Be there when your other half needs you. Not sitting on your ass watching bravo and stuffing your face…likely planning what excuse to use to steal the sympathy/attention. So pathetic she can’t care for own child. Worst part is, even reading the truth, she won’t acknowledge it or have any remorse at all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Here is the conundrum I find myself within with trying to decide what I personally want Tim and Ginn to do so the channel becomes enjoyable again.

On the one hand I am relieved the kid isn’t in every shot in the recent videos. The Nanny allows them to focus on the content of the vlog — which is what I’m after — and it not turn into #homemovies. However, their use of this Nanny goes beyond what is normal. It’s extreme. Why bring the kid to this park if you’re going to ignore him the entire time anyway? The Peppa Pig Theme Park is specifically built for kids his age. I don’t give a duck if the Pig herself enjoys riding a plastic dinosaur.

On the other hand, if the Nanny isn’t there, they either pretend like the Miracle Child doesn’t exist and don’t pan his way (many of the eating sprees in Epcot come to mind), or they show him for 80% of the vlog asking him endless closed-ended questions with nothing interesting happening. There is no happy medium anymore.

I genuinely enjoyed this channel before Ginn took it over and it became the miracle dog and pony show.
JennyNoShowers takeover has been honestly the worst thing to ever happen to Tim’s channel.

Also, no offense to Jackson but his birth was also the major downfall. I feel like we all saw WAYYY less JennyNoShowers before he came into the picture. Poor kid really deserved to be born to better parents. Jenn is definitely one of those humans who should be barren

• Heart
Reactions: 15

The videos are much more enjoyable when it's just Tim. Leave Jenn at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
JennyNoShowers takeover has been honestly the worst thing to ever happen to Tim’s channel.

Also, no offense to Jackson but his birth was also the major downfall. I feel like we all saw WAYYY less JennyNoShowers before he came into the picture. Poor kid really deserves to be born to better parents. Jenn is definitely one of those humans who should be barren
Before they got pregnant with him, Gin was always talking about how happy she was with where their lives were and what they were doing. They had really started to gain a following, we’re making good money, and it allowed them to travel more at the drop of a hat. Ginn loved that life. Then she got the kid she supposedly always wanted and J$ ruined her carefree, jetset fun-filled lifestyle and Tim has done his damndest to keep that going to keep her happy and satisfied. The staycations, the extravagant vacations to Aulani, the Disney Cruises… Tim knows she will never be happy to be a stay at home mom.

It is beyond obvious Gin resents J$’s existence and considers him a nuisance. She never baths him, she doesn’t put him to sleep, Tim feeds him, Tim tries to interact with him like a normal parent, but Ginn buts in and ruins it because she resents not being the center of attention 24/7.

she just disgusts me on a level I can’t express.

• Sad

How much of the video was Jackson in?
Is it possible that Tim asked for additional compensation from Legoland to include his son in the videos and LL refused?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@Love_the_kitz I didn’t have a chance to respond to this so…

“I can't get over this either. To me a relationship means we're there for each other. Someone has a procedure done and the other is out in the waiting room ready to take them home, or to come into the room and hold their hand if needed. Yeah. It's boring as all hell, but it's part of that relationship. We also do the same for our kids.

Jenn: stays home laughing the day away WITH the babysitter nanny child educator.”

It’s seriously sad, I know we’ve all beaten the “Tim is not perfect” horse to DEATH but I am certain he would be there for JennyNoShowers if she was having even MINOR surgery.

My husband had an outpatient back surgery about 2 years (in June) ago and not only did I drive him to Tampa at 4 in the morning for the surgery scheduled at 7, I went back to pre-op to kiss/hold and console him while he was prepped and right before he was put under anesthesia. I drank the crappy waiting room coffee and paced the floor while he was in surgery and was right there waiting when the nurse came to look for me.

Who the duck let’s their partner/significant other/loved one go into surgery and not want to be there? I could understand extenuating circumstances but JennyNoShowers has no excuse. She’s just an asshole.

Hell my mom went for cataract surgery 2 years ago and we were there in the waiting room for her the entire time.
honestly this. My wife suffers from anxiety about driving but even she drove me to the ER on short notice from sudden pains (that we found out were kidney stones 🤢) and she drove me back home after a tonsillectomy, even though I was alert and awake enough to drive on my own. Anxiety has nothing to do with it when you actually love and respect your partner. Otherwise what’s the point of even being together? I wouldn’t be surprised if the trackers end up getting separated or divorced at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She really is a terrible person. In September my husband went 3 days with terrible stomach pains. He FINALLY agreed to go to the er. We dropped the kids off with the grandparents and then sat in the er waiting room for 7 hours before they even see him. Turned out to be gallstones and one had gone rogue and blocked his liver. He was visibly turning yellow. He ended up being there for a full week and had to have 3 surgeries to fix it all because the stone was moving around. It sucked. I was tired. It was 4 am when they saw him. But that whole week, the only time I left was at night when visiting hours were over. I missed a week of work, my bosses weren’t happy about it…but I wouldn’t have been anywhere else. I would have lost my job to be there.
That’s what wives are supposed to do. Be there when your other half needs you. Not sitting on your ass watching bravo and stuffing your face…likely planning what excuse to use to steal the sympathy/attention. So pathetic she can’t care for own child. Worst part is, even reading the truth, she won’t acknowledge it or have any remorse at all.
Gallstones are no joke. I got second-hand pain just reading what your husband went through. Staying and being with your loved one shouldn’t even be a question in one’s mind when things like this happen — emergency or planned illness. When you love someone and care about them, you want them to be comfortable and taken care of more than they do. Gin doesn’t have this capacity. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone. She’d actually be able to keep friends if she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.